165. [SPECIAL] Wizard, ch.12 - Bizarre Events

Guigali seemed to know about the previous car accident at Sanbo Bridge.

"Is it not an ordinary car accident?" Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang both asked for details.

Guigali said, "It's like this. Three years ago, the funeral home sent four skeletons that had been soaked in water for a long time and were highly decomposed. I looked at it and said that this situation cannot be restored. The amount of work is too huge, otherwise For the family's work, the cremation can be done directly. But the director said that there are some special needs and the family wants to do a ritual."

Everyone frowned upon hearing this.

Guigali said with a smile, "I also told the curator at the time that this is not advocating feudal superstition, what kind of ritual..."

The curator told me the whole story.

"Five years ago, a hole was broken in the guardrail of a bridge called Sanbo Bridge in a village on the outskirts of the city, and there were obvious skid marks on the bridge. At that time, the villagers called the police. After the police checked, they suspected that something had happened here In the event of a car accident, the village chief was asked to go door-to-door to inquire. At the same time, a salvage team was hired to salvage the car in the river. The river under the Sanbo Bridge was not deep and the water was not fast. The salvage personnel searched for a day but did not find the car. The police I think if we were lucky, there might have been an accident, but the car just hit the guardrail and didn't fall into the river, and then drove away on its own."

Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao recalled the situation of the Sanbo Bridge. The guardrails of the bridge were replaced as a whole, which means that the damage must be quite serious... The bridge is not wide. To cause such serious damage, it is difficult to imagine that the car will not be damaged. fall down.

But the two of them didn't ask further questions and continued to listen to Guigali.

"However, after investigation in the village, it was discovered that one family had some problems. There was a family near Sanbo Bridge. The owner was Shen Xin, the owner of the cement factory. He was in his forties at the time. There were five people in Shen Xin's family, one It was his mother, who was seventy years old, and had a daughter and a son. The eldest daughter Shen Yan was born to Shen Xin and his wife Wang Hua. She was sixteen at the time, but Shen Xin and Wang Hua had divorced, and Wang Hua remarried and moved there. In the city. Shen Xin remarried to Lu Hui and gave birth to a little son, Shen Mingming, who was six years old at the time. Shen Xin, Lu Hui, the old lady and their two children lived together in a self-built villa. . When the village chief and his people went door-to-door to investigate, they found that no one opened the door to Shen’s house. Most of the people in the village knew each other. Shen Xin had a white car that was usually parked in the yard in front of his home, but The car was not there that day. What's even weirder is that the lights and air conditioner in Shen's house were on. That meant that he might have just gone out for a while, but the village chief's calls to Shen Xin never got through. He went there several times, but no one knocked on the door. Open. Later, the police also came to investigate. An old man from the next-door neighbor said that he seemed to hear the sound of the Shen family's car opening and closing the door and starting up last night. I asked him specifically what time it was, and the old man said it was probably around twelve o'clock. He heard it when he got up at night. Neighbors said that this situation was very abnormal, because the old lady of the Shen family did not go out. She would usually come out to water the flowers, dry clothes and so on at this time. Today, she has not seen this family. Village Chief She also called Shen Xin’s ex-wife Wang Hua. Wang Hua said that she had spoken to her daughter at about ten o’clock last night. Her daughter was in a normal mood and did not hear her mention that she was going out at night. But then she called her daughter’s phone number , and no one answered.”