050. [Case II] Inheritance, ch.19 - Ice Cream Factory

A yellow line was pulled up outside the police station building, and a large number of reporters arrived after hearing the wind, and the news broadcast van occupied the open space in front of the building.
  Turning on the TV, the news scrolled through some scenes, but fortunately, scenes of fierce fighting inside the police station building did not come out.
  However, the helicopter crashed on the top floor of the police station, and the explosions outside the building, there are some video records. In addition to the TV news, there are also pictures taken by passers-by with mobile phones.
  The special feature of this era is that everyone has tools and platforms to spread information, and discussions on social networks occupy the top few topics of the list.

  As a news spokesperson, Lu Fang gave an official explanation for this case: the police caught an important suspect while investigating a certain case, and as a result, this attack occurred. Because the case is still under investigation, too many details cannot be revealed, but all the assailants in this attack and attack were arrested. The number of police casualties was zero, and the public need not panic...

  This explanation has omitted a few Except for the plot in which the killer participated, everything else was a statement of fact...Although it was not classified as a terrorist attack, it still caused an uproar.
  Public opinion is mainly concentrated on one point-the criminals nowadays are too arrogant, even directly attacking & attacking the police station!
  At the same time, many people are beginning to speculate about what major case is being investigated? City S has been calm recently, and there have been no major murders and murders in the news, and there are no serial killers... Could it be that SCI has gotten into something perverted?

  The police station kept on making phone calls, and Bao Zheng was frustrated.
  The SCI office is relatively calm.
  After being interrogated, G did not speak, just sat there in a sluggish state, expressionless and did not speak, as if someone had been given a fixation technique.

  Bao Zheng had too many things to deal with, and he didn't have time to ask what Zhan Zhao had asked.
  And when the package bureau left, he rubbed his temples with the face of unrequited love. It felt like he didn't care if Zhan Zhao and the others checked the things of the year. No matter how much you know, this mess will end sooner.

  Zhan Zhao sat in a swivel chair in the office and turned around without speaking, just thinking about things intently.
  Bai Yutang was communicating with the special police captain in the corridor. The two pairs of forensic & medical teams, Gongsun and Lao Yang, were busy. There were many corpses in the corridor, and they looked shocking. Both Murat and Fu Min have official backgrounds, and Fu Min is an authority on genetics, so they stayed to help Gongsun identify the deceased.
  Jiang Ping compiled the video, and Zhao Hu and Ma Han were on the roof with the forensics department.
  Qin Ou and Luo Tian are looking at the mutilation of the helicopter.

  Some medical staff put the corpse on the roof on a stretcher, preparing to send it to the forensic & infirmary... When passing by Zhao Hu, a hand of the corpse was exposed and hung outside the stretcher.
  Zhao Hu glanced, and suddenly stopped the stretcher.

  Ma Han saw Zhao Hu squatting on the stretcher, holding a corpse by the hand, and walked over.
  "What are you looking at?" Mahan also squatted down.
  "Brother Xiao Ma, this person has a tattoo on his hand, is he familiar?" Zhao Hu asked.
  Mahan stared at the tattoo for a while and frowned, "The killer who killed Amo before has this tattoo, but it's on the shoulder."
  "Those we met in the warehouse went to catch the last inherited person. There is one in the killer's hand, on his neck." Zhao Hu said.
  "Are they the same group of killers?" Qin Ou and Luo Tian also walked over.
  "These killers are all unexpected dishes." Luo Tian frowned, "It doesn't feel like being at the same level as G."
  "It was an inexplicable act to attack the police station to save people." Zhao Hu also curled his lips, "What is the difference with suicide." It's so high-profile...it's really not G style."

  Ma Han took out his mobile phone and took a photo of the tattoo, and sent it to Jiang Ping. Then a few people went downstairs to the SCI office.

  In the office, Jiang Ping was searching the computer database to compare those tattoos.

  Bai Yutang and Xiao Fei walked in together.
  The SWAT captain was going to leave, but he saw the tattoo design on the computer display at a glance and walked over, "This design..."
  Ma Han and Zhao Hu both looked at him, "Team Xiao, have you seen it? "
  Xiao Fei nodded," before the mission met, these people should be part of a foreign security company, the initials ICE, we call it ice cream factory. " "
  ice cream factory? "Jiang Ping puzzled," is a security The company? Is it the same nature as Heishui Company?"
  "Lower-end." Xiao Fei said, "You also know that the Middle East has been very chaotic recently. Whether you are going in, coming out or passing by, you need to hire some security... to put it bluntly. Please some desperadoes with guns. Fighting means that there are big business opportunities. This kind of security company has been established one after another, but the good and the bad are uneven. To be more popular, it is like delivering express delivery. Some express delivery is expensive, but The service is good, fast, and guaranteed. Some express delivery is cheap, but the risk is high, and the quality of the employees is not high. The ice cream factory is a relatively poor security company, and it is not good or good. Please estimate the price of 100 people in his company. Please don't move a decent mercenary."
  "So cheap?" Zhan Zhao didn't know when he slid over in a swivel chair.
  Xiao Fei nodded, wondering, "I went to Africa before on a peacekeeping mission. There were two incidents of robbing factories there. Many of the people from this company I hired also had this tattoo on their bodies. . " "

  these people are so dishes ...... "Chan Chao curious," the boss hired these people not it be a loss? settling-in allowance paid more than the money, right? "
  Xiao Fei nodded, and asked Jiang Ping, there is no satellite On the phone, he said that a friend might know the details, so he can ask.
  Jiang Ping found him one, and Xiao Fei dialed a number.
  Everyone knows that Xiao Fei used to be a peacekeeping force, and there should be many friends overseas who can provide clues.

  After Xiao Fei dialed the phone, he found a foreigner friend Anderson, who was said to be a full-time helper to connect private individuals with the security company. He was also a Middle East communication. After a few words of greeting, Xiao Fei asked him about the ice cream factory.

  When Anderson heard about the ice cream factory, he couldn't laugh or cry, and said with disgust, "This security company is simply weird! The security personnel renting here are not professional at all, and they are known for being uncontrollable. The most famous example is that they had been hired to escort. A caravan traversed the war zone and ran into a Red Cross convoy on the way. Several of the security personnel used machines and guns to shoot at the Red Cross car, just like taking drugs! As a result, the entire caravan was mistaken. Believed to be a terrorist organization, it was eventually cleared by U.S. drones. This kind of example did not happen individually, but several times!"

  "The security guards of the security company took the initiative to attack the Red Cross convoy?" Bai Yutang was also attracted by this side. Attention, came over and asked, "Then the security company will not be mixed up in the future?"
  "So the ice cream factory has long been discredited. Our industry often jokes that they are not the security guards but the bandits." Anderson reluctantly Said, "So now this company has left the security industry, and has started to rent out killers... Said killers are also exaggerating them too much, just renting out beaters! The people in their company are brainless, ruthless, and judgmental. If you don't obey the command if you have a problem, a slightly more formal team can wipe out dozens of them."
  Zhan Zhao is curious, "This is weird! It's easy to find a rice bucket, but it's very difficult to find a company that is a rice bucket.

  Huh ?" "Hahaha..." Anderson was amused by Zhan Zhao, "This is the strange place!"
  "Strange?" Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao looked at each other, feeling that they were grasping and holding on to the point.

  "The employees of the security company basically have a history. The security personnel are not killers. Although they are dangerous, they also come from the formal industry! No matter how bad they are, even war lunatics have a hometown source! But the ice cream factory rented out is not found. This person is not from a war zone! I always feel that IQ is problematic or unconscious. Say they have anti-social personality, but they are all specially trained, not ordinary thugs. And no one knows who the owner of the ice cream factory is , So what... I once made a joke with a few of my colleagues, maybe you can refer to it."
  Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang both asked Anderson to speak straight, don't keep it.
  Anderson bluntly said, "We think that the ice cream factory makes & money is the second, the first, it seems to consume those'bandits & bandits'."

  "Consumption..." Zhan Zhao said meaningfully. Repeated it again.
  "The ice cream factory has to die more than half every time it goes to work, sometimes even completely. Which company can stand such a dead person!" Anderson said, "Anyone can see that this company is weird, and it's just a matter of seeing it. "
  Zhan Zhao seemed to be very interested in ice cream factories, so he asked Anderson, "The emergence of companies like ice cream factories may disrupt the balance of your industry at any time. To deal with this hidden danger, industry leaders like you must have plans in place. Can you tell me?" On the
  side, Xiao Fei nodded to Zhan Zhao, meaning-good question!
  Anderson was also happy and sighed that Zhan Zhao was smart. "I do have a clue. Although it is not specific, you may be able to find the people behind this company."
  Zhan Zhao expressed his respect and expressed his personal feelings generously. To Anderson.
  Anderson told everyone a name, "Lanshan Machinery Company."

  Zhan Zhaohe Bai Yutang thanked Anderson, Xiao Fei hung up the phone and went on his own.

  "Lanshan Machinery...a bit familiar." Zhan Zhao touched his chin.
  On the side, Xiao Baichi turned over a piece of information from the table. After turning a few pages, he handed it to Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang, "Is it a coincidence?"
  Zhan Zhao took the document and found that it was from the time when Yue Hai was investigated. What Bai Chi pointed out to them was that among the many industries in Yuehai, there was a small company that was not very visible-Shanlan Pharmaceutical.

  "Lanshan and Shanlan?" Bai Yutang frowned.
  Zhao Hu was curious, "It shouldn't be a coincidence? Didn't Yue Hai run a shopping mall? Does it make medicine?"
  "Check it out." Bai Yutang asked Jiang Ping to check while taking out the phone to ask the twins about Yuehai Pharmaceutical Factory.
  The twins said it was impossible. It was not that simple to be engaged in the pharmaceutical industry. They had never heard of what medicine Yue Hai had.

  The results of Jiang Ping's investigation have also come out. This pharmaceutical company has been established for a long time and does not produce any medicines. It has an address, just an office in the Commercial & Service Building.
  "Leather bag company?" Jiang Ping checked Lanshan Machinery again. The address was in a factory area on the outskirts of S City. The address was quite remote. The legal person was a foreign name called ICE.

  "I'm on the match with the ice cream factory." Zhan Zhao was even more puzzled. "Why is the dangerous factory located in the outskirts of S city? How did the overseas security company get in touch with a small machinery factory in the suburbs here?"

  "Yue Hai may really have something to do with this matter." Jiang Ping tapped on the keyboard and called up some information. "I checked Yue Hai in more detail before. Don't look at Yue Hai's retirement. He usually stays simple, but occasionally he still Will travel. Several routes are understandable. Whether it is to go to shops, hospitals, or business & service centers in other cities, they can all be explained, but one of the routes is very strange. Photographed according to the traffic electronic eye It is recorded that Yue Hai's car will go out several times a month to and from the outskirts of the city and his villa. Because some sections of the road are not high-speed, there is no electronic eye, and he is obviously very careful and always detours, but now, the meaning of this is unclear. The driving route is the same as the direction to this factory."
  "I also feel a little suspicious." Bai Chi added, "I have seen some recruitment requirements from Yuehai Company last time. He runs a shopping mall, but he However, he recruited medical students and some staff in biochemistry subjects, originally thought it was for quality inspection, but he recruited a lot of people, and they were all high-paying elites."
  "So Yue Hai is indeed related to this case?" Bai Yu Tang asked.

  Zhan Zhao smiled, "ICE...I!"
  Bai Yutang frowned, "Yue Hai is I? You just said that N wanted to find I, and G wanted to find N by finding I..."
  Zhan Zhao smiled slightly and stood up," Why don't we go to see that factory? My left eyelid is twitching so badly, I might have good luck."
  Bai Yutang was puzzled, but he called the SCI crowd to check the mysterious machinery factory.

  And just when everyone was about to go out, the door of the Law & Medical Room was opened, and Ma Xin hurried out with a report, "Captain! Doctor!"
  Zhan Zhaohe Bai Yutang stopped, turning his face to see the one who ran to the front. Ma Xin.
  "Major discovery! The technical support of Teacher Murat and Goddess Fu Min has achieved amazing results!" Ma Xin looked excited.
  Zhan Zhao blinked, and Bai Yutang rubbed his eyebrows, "Speak Chinese!"
  At this time, Gongsun from the Law & Clinic also walked out.
  Gongsun said to Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao, "Surely you can't think of it. Guess what the dead attackers have in common?"
  "Are you tattooed?" Zhan Zhao asked.
  Gongsun waved his hand slightly and smiled, "It has nothing to do with appearance, these killers are all from one place, right?"
  Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang both nodded. They belonged to the ice cream factory, but Gongsun & didn't hear the call just now. How did you guess it? of?
  Gongsun stretched out his hand and gently pushed his glasses, "These killers are all hereditary!"