086. [Case IV] Countdown, ch.16 - Magic

The detention center is right next to the police station. Because many prisoners are temporarily detained here, this small building has an independent security system and is actually a small prison.

Generally speaking, there is no escape of prisoners in the detention center, because the number of prisoners here is much smaller than that of the real prison, but there are many guards in charge of guarding, and there is a police station next to it, the base of the SWAT team. It is also nearby, and it can be rushed to the scene in minutes, and it is extremely difficult to escape.

At least since the establishment of this detention center, there has been no escape of prisoners.

But if it has not happened, it usually means that the consequences will be more serious after it occurs.

The police station building is not remote. Once you escape from here, it is easy to enter the downtown area, and it is a bit difficult to catch it again.

Fortunately, it happened late at night.

After Zhao Hu and Ma Han left with Qian Fu just now, the gate was closed, and there was a guard post at the gate of the detention center. So far, the gate has not been opened again, which means that no one has come out... The murderer is still in custody where.

When Bai Yutang arrived with the SCI people, the SWAT team also arrived.

The SWAT captain Xiao Fei took the officers out of the car, and the SWAT members with live ammunition entered the small building.

As soon as Xiao Fei saw Bai Yutang, he asked, "Bai team, are you a prisoner of SCI? Is it dangerous?"

Bai Yutang nodded helplessly.

Behind, Zhan Zhao and Zhao Jue rubbed their hands and followed.

Zhan Zhao was "excited to be excited", or asked the director of the detention center who ran out first, "Where's Wang Meiyun?"

The director said that he had moved to that side, and while speaking, he stretched out his finger and pointed to the opposite side.

When everyone looked back, there was also a small building opposite, which was a temporary cell. In order to facilitate the transfer of prisoners, there was also the infirmary of the detention center.

The male and female prisoners are kept separate, and they are not connected, so they need to enter through two different doors. All the female prisoners were moved to temporary housing, while the prisons where the male prisoners were kept were all closed.

Zhan Zhao motioned Luo Tian and Qin Ou behind him to go to the vicinity of the infirmary, while Ma Han and Zhao Hu went to the gate of the detention center.

The four of them nodded and waited according to Zhan Zhao's arrangement.

Bai Yutang looked at Zhan Zhao and raised his eyebrows slightly - Cat, what are your thoughts?

Zhan Zhao winked at him - it's better not to use it! No use is a wormhole!

Bai Yutang shook his head helplessly, motioning to Director Wang to check the surveillance first.

At the door of the monitoring room, a wounded guard was sitting. There was blood on his head, and medical staff were helping him bandage the wound.

The guard's surname was Fang, and he was the one who was attacked after finding out that the killer committed suicide.

Zhan Zhao looked him up and down, then followed Bai Yutang and Xiao Fei into the surveillance room to watch the surveillance video.

In the surveillance footage, Guard Fang walked past the room where the killer was being held, glanced in, and suddenly panicked out of the walkie-talkie, shouting, and taking out the medicine key to open the door.