058. [Case III] Dislocation, ch.5 - Cat&Dog vs. Drone

In the evening, outside the Natural Science and Technology Institute in downtown S, a caravan with animal and plant patterns drove in slowly.
  This car is actually a mobile command car of the police. Jiang Ping and Bai Chi are connecting the monitoring system of the car to the monitoring of the insect museum.
  This is the third time this surveillance vehicle has come in. Zhan Zhao and the others have been guarding for two days, but they still found nothing.
  The Science and Technology Museum opened early this morning, and because it was not a holiday, only a small number of visitors came to visit.
  Jiang Ping was busy typing on the keyboard to connect to the monitoring system, a large row of monitoring screens lit up one by one, Xiao Baichi looked over one by one, seeming to be looking for something.

  Zhan Zhao yawned, leaning on Li & Si & Ben, who was used as a pillow, habitually took out his mobile phone.
  Gongsun, who followed to watch the excitement, noticed that the screen of Zhan Zhao's mobile phone was Google Maps, and the picture he looked at was visually in the Amazon jungle.

  "Is it this?"
  Bai Chi suddenly pointed to something on the screen and asked Jiang Ping.
  The others raised their heads.
  Jiang Ping took a closer look, "Yes!"
  Zhan Zhao was happy, "Will you do it tonight?"
  Jiang Ping nodded, "It should be."
  Then, he pointed to the surveillance screen that Bai Chi had just discovered, "The corner of the wall. There are several black boxes in the location, which were not available before."
  "What is this?" Gongsun was curious.
  "Signal point." Jiang Ping explained, "If the drone used to steal insect specimens has a grab arm, it must have been modified. The drone must be light and handy, and the less additional equipment, the better. Using a drone to manipulate the grab arm is actually not a drone, but a flying robot."
  Everyone thought about it, and nodded.
  "So the best method is actually to bind a small grasping device to the drone, fly into the insect hall, fly to the designated location and stop, and then manually control the grasping arm to steal the specimen."
  Jiang Ping's explanation is not difficult to understand. Gongsun asked, "Simply put, there are two sets of control systems, right?"
  Jiang Ping nodded, "The grabbing arm should be quite small, with a few fulcrums to enhance the signal."
  "Here is also an eh. "While
  speaking, Bai Chi found another one.
  Jiang Ping took a look and touched his chin, "Hmm..."
  "What's the matter?" Zhan Zhao asked.
  "This is a long way from the one I just found. It basically feels like facing the door, one in the east and the other in the west." Jiang Ping replied.
  "In other words, there should be two drones participating, and there should be at least two prisoners. Does that mean that?" Zhan Zhao asked.
  Jiang Ping nodded, "

  That's the truth!" Zhan Zhao rubbed his hands, "Then we will be divided into two groups."
  Then, Zhan Zhao picked up the walkie-talkie, "Dog Column, Dog Column, please answer when you hear it. This is Black Cat Sheriff, over!"
  Bai Yutang's helpless voice came from the other side of the walkie-talkie, "Here is someone?"
  "Please use a secret signal, over!"
  Bai Yutang picked up the walkie-talkie, "You count at most. Black cat bookworm, what is the police chief, over."
  Zhan Zhao narrowed his eyes, and Gongsun coughed, that means—be serious! If you want to flirt, go home and make trouble again!

  Zhan Zhao stopped laughing, and said to Bai Yutang, "To execute plan B, the other party should enter from the east and west entrances."
  Bai Yutang stretched out his finger and compared Ma Han and Zhao Hu in the back seat. The two got out of the car.

  Zhao Hu and Ma Han, both wearing decorators' clothes, walked past the east and west entrances of the insect museum.
  This insect museum is located in the middle of the science and technology park. It extends in all directions. There are several flower beds nearby, surrounded by green trees, making it easy to hide.

  Both the east and west entrances of the insect museum are ordinary glass sensor doors, and above the door, there is a square ventilation window.
  Ma Han, "Should be prepared to enter from this vent." After

  choosing an angle, Ma Han and Zhao Hu made a few white marks not far from the door.
  After a while, Luo Tian drove in an electric trailer, and together with Qin Ou, he moved down a few wooden grids and placed them at the mark.
  This is a place for the dogs to hide, so as not to take pictures when the drone enters.

  After the arrangements were made, it was almost dark.
  Zhan Zhao asked the dogs to enter the venue.
  Jiang Ping was quite curious, "Is it so early? There are still many people on the street!"
  Zhan Zhao smiled, "Actually, the more people there are, the safer it is. It should be done before nine o'clock."

  SCI requisitioned a total of twelve dogs, and arranged four at the east and west entrances. For the sake of safety, there were also two at the north and south entrances.

  These dogs are all well-trained working dogs, except for mop and RT, which are requisitioned by the people. But their owners, Chen Mi and Chen Yin, are both control-type personalities. The requirement for dogs is to obey and then obey, so the combination of Mop and RT is not inferior to working dogs as obedient.

  Just like that, the dogs were divided into four ABCD teams,
  Group A, guarding the East Gate, the members are: Mop (Kemeng), RT (Black Back) and a borrowed from the anti-drug team called Kaka Koka, I don't know if the name is a fan.
  Group B, guarding Simon, the members are: Momoda (Gumu), Niuniu (Bianmu), Black Beauty (Newfoundland). Niuniu and Black Beauty are rescue dogs, especially Black Beauty is particularly good at water, and it also prevents drones from falling into nearby ponds. There is also a Shiba Inu named Tchaikovsky, nicknamed Chai Chai.

  Groups C and D are used as auxiliary groups, far away from the two doors, and they are both police dogs.
  Group C consists of two adult Dobermans, Andrew and Anne's.
  Group D consists of two Kunming dogs, healthy and healthy.
  Both CD groups are aggressive, fast, and very obedient. The police dog team sent two dog handlers to assist with SCI. If the dog runs for a while, the CD two groups are under the command of the dog handler, and the other party did not resist or resist. In the event of an accident, the four of them don't need to be dispatched.

  Everything was ready, and the obedient dogs all stood by behind the grate, Zhan Zhao and the others were watching the surveillance in the command car.
  Bai Yutang, Luo Tian and Qin Ou drove three cars and guarded at several exits. Ma Han and Zhao Hu squatted in the flower beds near the east and west entrances. Chen Yin also ran over and hid with Ma Han. In the flower bed.

  As time passed, Gongsun looked away from the monitor screen and looked back at Zhan Zhao.
  Zhan Zhao looked down at his phone from time to time. There was a topographic map on the phone and a clear red dot, which seemed to be monitoring something.
  Gongsun thought for a while, leaned over and asked in a low voice, "Who are you
  looking at anymore?" Zhan Zhao blinked.
  Gongsun tentatively asked, "Zhao Jue's cell phone?"
  Zhan Zhao put his chin on, "Since he gave me my cell phone number, he is not afraid of me tracking it..."
  Gongsun sat down and asked, "Where is he now?"
  Zhan Zhao Show him the phone, "It seems that he is also in a squatting spot. This spot has been parked at a location on the edge of the Amazon jungle. It should be a hotel."
  "Did he enter the jungle?" Gongsun was curious.
  "No, I haven't touched it in the past few days." Zhan Zhao's phone tapped his chin, "Maybe the guy put his phone in the hotel and ran away by himself."
  Gongsun wondered, "I haven't seen you care about him so much before. What are you doing?"
  Zhan Zhao frowned, and poked his head with his slender fingers, "I always think he should have made some big moves this time, and it has something to do with Xia Rui and Zhang Rui who we checked. While

  chatting, I heard Bai Chi suddenly say, "There is a situation!"
  Zhan Zhaohe Gongsun immediately turned his attention to monitoring.
  From the intercom, Bai Yutang's voice came, "No drone appeared at the entrance."
  Luo Tian and Qin Ou also said that they did not see it.

  "The dog has moved! Look!" Bai Chi pointed to a few dogs.
  I saw the eight dogs of Team A and Team B, collectively raising their heads and staring in a certain direction, and then slowly moving their heads, as if the things they were watching were moving.

  "Come!"
  At this moment, Zhao Hu, who had been feeding mosquitoes in the flower bed for a long time, suddenly sent a signal.
  Looking at the surveillance again, two small drones appeared at the two vents of the insect hall.
  Jiang Ping was puzzled, "Huh? Where did you fly in?"
  Gongsun and Bai Chi also shook their heads, not seeing them.
  The dogs of both teams stared at the drone, their ears were pricked up, one by one stared tightly.

  Gongsun thought it was funny, "Is it pretty good, let you stay on your stomach and stay still."
  "Well, now just wait for the drone to complete the mission and come out." On the intercom, Zhao Hu sighed." It went well."
  Chen Yin, who came to ambush with him, also took the walkie-talkie, and he and Ma Han were lying in ambush on the other side of the flowerbed. Obviously Chen Yin was very satisfied with the performance of the dog, and said with a smile, "A dog is a highly obedient animal. This task is actually very simple. As long as there are no accidents, it will be successfully completed."
  Ma Han thought for a while and asked more. , "What is an accident?"
  Chen Yingang wanted to answer. Suddenly, he heard a cry of "meow~" when I didn't know where it was.

  Everyone was taken aback.
  Not far away, a chubby little yellow cat came over. It was probably full. The cat walked quite comfortably. When he wandered past the entrance of the insect hall, he turned his face and saw that he was lying on his stomach at the door. Team A.
  The mop RT and Kaka who had originally looked up at the vents, turned their faces and looked at the sluggish little chubby cat.
  One cat and four dogs looked at each other for about four seconds.

  Chen Yin opened his mouth wide, "No...it's not good!"
  "What's not good?" As soon as Zhan Zhao asked, he heard the little yellow cat suddenly "Meow!" He turned and ran. It was too late and then soon, Mop rushed out with a "swish", RT and Kaka followed closely behind.
  The little fat cat panicked and rushed towards the glass door of the insect hall.
  Zhan Zhao and Bai Chi took a breath, but don't kill them... It's
  just that the glass sensor door opened before the two of them could react.

  A cat filed in with a bunch of dogs and rushed into the insect hall.
  Zhan Zhao was horrified, "This museum doesn't lock the door after work?!"
  Bai Chi remembered, "We greeted the hospital, maybe we didn't lock the door because we wanted to facilitate our handling of the case?"
  Zhan Zhao struggled with surveillance. The sensing effect of this door is also very good. A cat can sense it!"
  Bai Chi Fufu said, "Because the most visited science parks are children. If the sensing is not sensitive, it may cause safety problems..."

  Talking, Science and Technology There was a lot of chaos in the hall, with cat barking and dog barking one after another, as well as the sound of tables and chairs falling over.
  Bai Chi covered his face, "It's over! Mop is going to knock over the showcase!"
  Jiang Ping scratched his head, "It must lose money, the package bureau is going crazy!"
  The noise in the insect hall caused Team B to rush out, too. I don't know if dogs are particularly sensitive to cat barking and can't stop them.
  Fortunately, the two dog handlers stopped the two CD teams that also began to look around.
  Chen Yin said to the walkie-talkie, "Emergency situation, emergency situation!"
  Bai Yutang listened to the movement of insect management, and he helped the amount--unexpectedly...I would be thrown away by the package bureau to clean the toilet...
  Zhan Zhao He touched his chin and nodded, "It really is a natural enemy relationship..."

  "It's bad."
  Jiang Ping saw that the two drones that had just entered the ventilation duct came out, "probably found something is wrong."

  Seeing the drone flew out of the ventilation duct, Chen Yin hurriedly contacted the CD team to chase them.
  The dog handler of the CD team released the dog almost at the same time. It was probably blocked and there was no way to escape. The little yellow cat flew out of the ventilation duct and fell far and wide with a "swish". On the ground, the dogs barking came from the ventilation duct behind them. Obviously, they couldn't jump on the two-meter-high ventilation duct.
  However, as soon as the kitten gasped, he saw two Doberman and two Kunming dogs barking in the diagonal sting and rushed up.
  Everyone saw the cat "Meow!" and the fur exploded, turned around and ran, jumping to catch up with the drone.
  I don't know why, the drone flies high and low in the east fly scene. The kitten is following behind, while two Dobermans and two Kunming are in hot pursuit.
  As soon as the door of the Science and Technology Museum opened, the two teams AB also rushed out.

  The kitten went up the tree and the room was all over the sky, and a group of dogs ran around and chased after him. The drone was thrown into the wall several times, and finally it flew higher and directly past the archaeological museum in the distance. Outside the fence.
  The wall was more than two meters high, and the little chubby cat "swished" up.
  The dogs chased to the side of the wall and barked at the other side of the wall.

  Bai Yutang and others arrived at this time. The drone was gone. The little fat cat crouched on the wall and looked at the dog underneath. He turned around... One could not stand firmly, and fell to the side of the wall, and he heard " Mia!" screamed.

  Zhan Zhao also ran there and saw this scene, "Oh! Don't fall to death, what's behind..."
  Before he finished speaking, he heard voices from behind the wall, as if he was frightened by a cat.

  Bai Yutang by the fence stepped back a few steps and sprinted up to the fence. He glanced down and beckoned to Zhao Hu and others.
  Zhao Hu Mahan also jumped up, and Bai Chi went to find the administrator and opened the door of the archaeological museum.
  After a while, I saw Bai Yutang walking out with the exhausted little yellow cat in one hand and two drones in the other. Behind him, Ma Han and Zhao Hu were escorting one wearing a black pullover and carrying a backpack. Young people.

  Mahan opened their backpack and took out a few glass jars. There were a few insect specimens in it, and a piece of paper with a number and a detailed layout of the insect museum. Draw on the insect specimens to be stolen.了圈.

  "Unexpectedly, I came in from here." Zhao Hu pointed to the archaeological museum and said, "It turned out that there were a few pieces of glass on the ceiling that were not installed properly. In addition, the wall outside the science and technology park was only blocked by a container board. They slipped in from there."
  Gongsun also understood, "So that's why the drone suddenly appeared, and I didn't see where it flew in."
  Bai Yutang carried the stunned one. The little yellow cat shook, "This time thanks to this one who can fly over the wall."
  A group of dogs immediately surrounded it, wagging their tails at the little fat cat with their faces up, and the little yellow cat firmly hugged Bai Yutang's arm and disliked it. Looked at the group of dogs below.
  Bai Chi took a bottle cap and filled it with some water to feed the kitten. Zhao Hu took the mineral water bottle and fed it to the dog. The cat and dog were exhausted.
  Chen Yin stuck in his waist and scolded the group of dogs, "You said you are still working as police dogs. A group of well-trained masters are not as good as a passing girl!"

  Bai Yutang asked Luo Tian and the others to follow the paper. With the marked number, go and retrieve the insect specimens from the insect museum, and send them back to the SCI with the two little thieves for interrogation.
  Zhan Zhao put the kitten at the entrance of the insect museum where it had just passed by. The kitten ran away. A group of people behind him led the dog and collectively waved to it byebye.

  After finishing work, Zhan Zhao got into the car and yawned and was about to sleep for a while, when he heard the sudden ding of the mobile phone in his pocket.
  He took out his phone and took a look, Zhan Zhao frowned—the red dot began to move.