166. [SPECIAL] Wizard, ch.13 - Photos

Guigali talked about one of his friends, Hou Yingqi, a self-media blogger who once enthusiastically investigated the mysterious car accident of the Shen family.

However, the result is very different from before...

Hou Yingqi is known for her professionalism and boldness. First of all, she is not the kind of marketing account that tries to impress people. Everything must be investigated. Most mysterious incidents have been solved under her investigation. And even if there is no unsolved case, it’s not like I’m too scared to investigate...

When Guigali saw everyone asking, he suggested, "Would you like to have tea together? We are all acquaintances anyway!"

Zhan Zhao looked at Bai Yutang.

Bai Yutang nodded.

The two looked at Zhao Jue and Bai Ye again, and they both had no objections.

Guigali called Hou Yingqi and asked her to meet.

Originally, she wanted to find a quieter tea room or coffee shop, but Hou Yingqi seemed to still have lingering fears when talking about this matter, so she asked if she could find a "safer" place. Anyway, it must not be in a place like a funeral parlor and morgue where there are dead people.

Everyone looked at each other, "It's safe... How about going to the police station?"

But who knew that Hou Yingqi didn't want it, saying that the police station had a forensic room and a morgue!

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang looked at each other - since when did Hou Dali become afraid of death?

After much deliberation, Zhao Jue said, "Go to my studio."

Everyone thought it was feasible.

Hou Yingqi asked, "Is it safe there?"

Everyone was thinking - how to prove that Zhao Jue was safe? You can't tell her that a group of combat power ceilings live there...

However, Zhao Jue gave the evidence very calmly, "I have more than a dozen dogs here."

As a result, Hou Yingqi agreed and made an appointment with everyone to meet in an hour.

Everyone's curiosity was aroused - what was she afraid of?

Everyone who was anxious to know the result said goodbye to Guigali, left the funeral parlor and returned to Zhao Jue's villa.

Zhao Jue's villa was very lively. As soon as he entered the yard, a group of dogs ran over happily, surrounded everyone, and waggled their tails.

Zhan Zhao made a visual inspection and found that instead of decreasing, the number of dogs had increased. He was a little puzzled, "Didn't you say you were looking for someone to adopt?"

Zhao Jue became angry when he heard this, "We have taken several of them away, but the guy at the adoption center cheated on us for some reason. Now, as soon as there are dogs, they send them to me! It's too late to find anyone to pick them up." "

While talking, Zhao Jue took a few flyers and handed them to Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang, "Go to the police station and post them! I asked you to distribute them before. Did you throw away all the flyers?!"

Both Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang were wronged - they were separated at the police station! There's nothing we can do if no one takes it. The police officers are usually so busy that they don't have time to take care of them. They can't bring their dogs to work.

Zhao Hu took the order and asked, "Why don't you go to the dessert shop to distribute it? What's the point of going to the police station..."

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang were both stunned and turned to look at Zhao Hu.