175. [SPECIAL] Wizard, ch.22 - Little Corn

In Bai's building, Bai Jintang, Gongsun and the twins were waiting for Xu Lie in the office.

The child has been crying since just now, and the twins are circling around the door of the room with their ears covered, anxious!

Bai Jintang looked at Gongsun who was sitting on the sofa, trying to comfort the child, and sighed, "Why can such a child cry so loudly and for so long? Aren't you tired?"

Gongsun thought this question was quite interesting, "So it's not easy to raise children."

Bai Jintang observed again and asked, "Are you hungry?"

While talking, the eldest brother instructed the twins, "Get some food!"

The twins were speechless, "How to do it? We don't know how!"

Gongsun pointed at Brother Bai's desk.

Bai Jintang opened the drawer and found a medical kit and a bottle of red wine inside.

The eldest brother took out the red wine and looked at Gongsun uncertainly - did he want to get her drunk?

Gongsun was speechless and asked for the stethoscope in the medicine box.

Brother Bai handed over the stethoscope.

At this time, the sound of the elevator door opening was heard outside, and the twins rushed out, "It's finally here! Hurry up and hypnotize the child to stop crying!"

Outside the office door, Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang walked in first, followed by Xu Lie, Chen Mi, Zhao Jue, Bai Ye, and Zhao Zhen who looked sleepy.

Brother Bai leaned against the table and waved to Xu Lie, meaning - come here!

Xu Lie went straight to hide behind Bai Ye.

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang both nodded - Xu Lie is indeed a single-celled creature with beast instincts... he knows where to hide at the critical moment, which is the safest place.

Xu Lie hid behind Bai Ye and swore to Bai Jintang, "It really has nothing to do with me, brother! You are unjust!"

"Are you sure?" Bai Jintang asked, looking at Zhan Zhao.

Zhan Zhao nodded and said, "I drove here just now and tortured him all the way. It shouldn't be the case."

Xu Liezhi scratched his head. As soon as the filming ended, he was dragged into the back seat of the car. Then Zhan Zhao and Zhao Jue sat next to him on the left and right, and Bai Yutang drove to Baishi.

Being "tortured" in various ways on the road, Xu Liegang was very confused when he heard it. What kind of child? At the same time, he was anxious. Chen Mi was sitting in the passenger seat without saying anything, but he saw a figure from behind. He was so anxious that he hurriedly explained - no! no! none of my business!

Zhan Zhao and Zhao Jue questioned him all the way and came to the conclusion that Xu Lie was a fool who only had Chen Mi in his mind and could not possibly do anything else.

Chen Mi was relatively calm. Seeing Gongsun listening to the child's chest with a stethoscope, he walked over and took a look.

Gongsun took off the receiver, and his expression was a little more serious than before.

"Is this six months?" Chen Mi asked.

Gongsun looked up at him, "Isn't it?"

Chen Mi said, "It looks a little smaller than the average child."

"The weight is also a bit underweight." Gongsun said "tsk", picked up the child and said, "Let's go to the hospital first."

As he spoke, he took out his mobile phone to contact Yang Fan.