124. [Case V] On-Screen, ch.20 - Hard to Find

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang did not return to SCI after leaving the flower market, but went to Zhao Jue's villa instead.

It wasn't that Bai Yutang was obsessed with Sanhua Koi and wanted to visit, but Zhao Jue contacted them just now, saying that Eugene took Anna to live in their villa directly.

In this regard, Zhao Jue rarely commented, probably because it was more convenient to gossip at close range.

The car stopped at the entrance of the villa, Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang walked in, and saw Bai Ye, Issel, Eleven, and Eugene all wearing overalls, digging with shovels.

Eugene was still very dissatisfied, "Why do I have to travel all the way here to do farm work?!" On

the corridor by the door, Anna and Zhao Jue were sitting together drinking tea.

Anna seems to be in good spirits.

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang walked along the path and found that Bai Ye and Iser were digging a pond, and Eleven and Eugene were building a grape trellis.

The tortoises and rabbits have already made their nests, and they are all eating vegetable leaves at the moment.

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang were speechless when they looked at each other - is it really okay for tortoises and rabbits to live together?

And in the original pond, koi have also been raised.

Bai Yutang asked Bai Ye if he already had a pool? Why dig another one.

Bai Ye seemed to dislike the unsightly round pond and was going to dig a longer one.

Zhao Jue introduced Anna to Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang.

Anna asked the two of them hello, and everyone sat down to talk.

The biggest regret in Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang's case is that they didn't save Dong Yuan. Now that the widow is in front of them, both of them are more concerned about her situation.

Zhan Zhao asked about Anna's family, especially the situation of the children.

Anna said that the child is taken care of by grandparents and is safe now.

From the conversation, we can see that Anna has a strong personality and a very smart person.

Both Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang felt that she should be able to fight Wang Meiyun.

Of course, as the police, the two of them are most concerned about whether Dong Yuan has left Anna with any evidence that can prove that his murder is related to Wang Meiyun, in addition to a recording.

Anna took out her mobile phone and opened her mailbox. She really had other evidence.

In addition to that recording, Dong Yuan also sent her a video.

In the video, Dong Yuan held a very beautiful U disk in his hand and said to Anna, "Honey, if anything happens to me, I will be killed by Wang Meiyun and her people behind the scenes. The evidence to destroy them is here. In the USB flash drive. I will hide the USB flash drive..." Before

Dong Yuan finished speaking, he suddenly heard a "click".

Dong Yuan raised his head, then said to the camera, "We'll talk about it later."

...

Then the video was interrupted.

Anna said that there was no news of Dong Yuan after that, and received news of Dong Yuan's death the next day.

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang looked at each other to see when the email was sent.

According to the time difference, it should be before Dong Yuan called them.