190. [SPECIAL] Wizard, ch.37 - gap

Bai Yutang followed the security captain to the hotel's monitoring room.

    Bai's hotel is very large, and the monitoring room occupies two floors. Different floors have different monitoring systems, and the arrangements are quite professional.

    The security captain introduced Bai Yutang that there are only two elevators that can reach the main banquet hall, one from the lobby and one from the west area of ​​the underground parking lot. The escape elevators, reporter office areas, waiting rooms, and VIP lounges are all monitored. Staff members are in a separate area, use unified elevators and stairs, require work IDs, and are all covered by surveillance.

    Bai Yutang gave the USB flash drive to the technician.

    Bai's technical director in charge of security is quite familiar with Jiang Ping. After plugging in the USB flash drive, Jiang Ping activated a security surveillance system in the police station that can recognize people entering and exiting by face. If a recorded criminal appears on the surveillance area, the system will lock the prisoner and call the police.

    Bai Yutang came out of the monitoring room and walked around the hotel knowing that it was still early.

    Walking from upstairs to the lobby, he didn't find any suspicious characters. Bai Yutang walked to the large fish tank at the entrance of the lobby and took a look at the two manta rays in the tank.

    Bai's hotel has a total of three lobbies, distinguished by the giant fish tank at the entrance.

    The one with the manta fish tank is for entering the large banquet hall; the one with the lionfish is for the lobby leading to the small banquet hall; and the one with the jellyfish is for guests to check into the hotel. The three areas are independent.

    Bai Yutang walked to the fish tank and looked around to see that there were not many people in the lobby. A few of them were obviously reporters.

    While observing the surveillance position, Bai Yutang's cell phone rang. He picked it up and saw that it was Luo Tian.

    Bai Yutang answered the phone. Luo Tian and Qin Ou went to the prison early in the morning to investigate. They called so quickly. It seemed they had clues.

    "Captain." Luo Tian was in the warden's office, while Qin Ou was communicating with several prison guards.

    "How's it going?" Bai Yutang asked, "Has any prisoner seen Leapfrog?"

    "Yes, there's more than one, there are three." Luo Tian replied, "The situation is very similar to Fang Dongshun. All the prisoners I saw were wearing makeup. Frog Leap also got inspiration and tips from him by chance, and then committed the crime."

    Bai Yutang asked him and Qin Ou to conduct detailed interviews with several prisoners, and then pass all the information to Jiang Ping.

    "One more thing." Luo Tian continued, "When the prison guards asked, more than a dozen prisoners claimed that they had been instigated and given some kind of guidance, but except for three of them, no one had seen Leapfrog. , and other people."

    Bai Yutang frowned, what kind of situation is this? Do criminals justify themselves?

    "Then Qin Ou asked them to describe the appearance of the person who influenced them. As a result, among the dozen or so prisoners, every three or four seemed to describe the same person."

    Bai Yutang was stunned for a moment, digesting Luo Tian's words. Understood, "That is to say, there are other existences similar to Frog Leap?"

    "Yes, and according to the description, two of them seem to be wanted criminals on the run." Luo Tiandao, "According to what Qin Ou said, it seems It's like a pyramid scheme. Fang Dongshun and Wang Zhengyu are just downlines, and there are also uplines like Frog Leap, which are constantly developing and downlining."