080. [Case IV] Countdown, ch.10 - Transformation

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang followed Li Linlin and Jiang Nan to Wang Meiyun's residence to see the paintings.

Earlier, this single was exposed by Zhou Ping, and the peach-colored news that detonated social media attracted much attention.

But the news is only limited to scandals. The police have not disclosed any information about Wang Meiyun's alleged purchase and murder, but some experienced media reporters still noticed a slight difference, and felt that this incident may not be that simple.

There is a lot of discussion on the Internet, saying that the reason why SCI appeared in the Four Seasons Hotel is to investigate the murder case. According to the usual practice, the SCI chases are basically serial killers or dangerous elements, but the police quickly evacuated the scene, and Qian Fu later left alone, but Wang Meiyun never showed up and may have been taken away by the police.

Many people have speculated that Wang Meiyun may have something to do with a murder case. Those with better information found out that the resident killed in the hotel was a private detective or a well-known detective specializing in divorce and derailment. This time, a wave of unrest has arisen again and again, and public opinion has boiled again.

A wave of hot searches in the morning was a group of netizens eating melons, and a wave of hot searches in the afternoon became netizens working together as detectives.

Not to mention, in the vast amount of useless information, occasionally there will be some useful things.

Zhan Zhao was sitting in the car, flipping through the discussions of netizens on social platforms and posts on several large forums. Some of the words of Wang Meiyun's fans caught Zhan Zhao's attention.

Some fans who have been paying attention to Wang Meiyun left a message saying that Wang Meiyun did not feel normal recently. The most obvious is that her taste has improved a lot recently, and it feels like she can wear clothes all of a sudden.

Zhan Zhao asked Li Linlin in the back seat of the car, "Has Wang Meiyun been criticized for her taste before?"

Li Linlin nodded and said, "Yes, as I said before, my cousin is lazy. She usually relies on stylists to wear clothes for events, which is reasonable. But she usually only knows to follow famous brands when she buys clothes, and she is not very good at matching. Unlike Chen Jiayi and the others are usually very good at wearing clothes and have their own style... This sense of fashion also depends on talent. Some people are born to wear clothes, and some people can wear clothes that are good-looking and expensive, but they don't look good. Cousin belongs to this category, so she used to be often complained about idiots, Reuters disasters, etc. She was often angry about these things, but this kind of comment does feel a lot less recently."

Zhan Zhao wondered, "Where did the change come from?"

Li Linlin shook her head, and said that she couldn't explain it clearly. After she stopped working as an assistant, she was busy with other things and paid less attention to her cousin.

Zhan Zhao didn't know why he cared about this point, so he called Chen Jiayi to ask.

Jiayi said that it may be because she has been more casual recently, and there were times when she saw her with no makeup and basically no makeup.

Zhan Zhao didn't understand, "More casual?"

"It means that she used to spend an hour or two putting on makeup before going out, but now she only spends half an hour." Jiayi replied.

Zhan Zhao was curious, "Why is it better to have less time to dress up?"

"The more makeup the better, the layers of primers, concealers, and concealers are all tricked by people who sell cosmetics. You must be restrained when applying makeup. Non-professionals usually get uglier the more they paint!"