101. [Case IV] Countdown, ch.31 - Safe

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang didn't expect that, seeing the case where the direction of the investigation became clearer and clearer, it suddenly broke out.

Dong Yuan, the boss of Wang Meiyun's company, died in the parking lot of his company.

Both Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang felt a little regretful, not only because Dong Yuan might have the key clues about the case, but more importantly, Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang felt that his death was a bit unfair.

If he didn't have to drive to find them in the middle of the night, but went to SCI during the day, he might not have been attacked. After all, SCI is not far from here, even if you walk there during the day...

Zhan Zhao took Dong Yuan's mobile phone and asked Jiang Ping to investigate to see if there were any clues.

After checking, Dong Yuan's mobile phone was full of photos of artworks - it turned out that he also had a hobby of collecting artworks.

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang came to Dong Yuan's office and really saw a telescope in front of the window.

Bai Yutang leaned over to take a look, and was speechless. The telescope was really aimed at the Bai's building, but the windows of his eldest brother's office were all DSLRs, and he couldn't see anything inside.

Looking at Dong Yuan's desk, it was all business-related documents, and there was nothing wrong with it.

The security contacted Dong Yuan's secretary, Secretary Zhang.

Secretary Zhang is basically Dong's second-in-command. He has been with Dong Yuan for more than ten years. He doesn't seem to be able to accept the news of the boss's death, and he doesn't seem to be pretending to be sad.

Bai Yutang calmed him down and asked him some simple questions, such as whether Dong Yuan has been abnormal recently, and whether he has any enemies.

Secretary Zhang was also a little helpless, "If you want to talk about enemies, you will inevitably have a few competitors in business, but the boss has a good personality and is very polite to people. If you don't like it, you just say it behind your back, and you never tear your face. "

Xiao Ding agrees with this point, Dong Yuan is relatively good at life.

"Abnormal..." Secretary Zhang frowned, "Wang Meiyun is indeed getting more and more strange after the accident... To say that this hit the company is nothing compared to Jiang Nan's job-hopping. At that time, when Jiang Nan went to Bai's, the boss also Why are you so uneasy..."

"After Wang Meiyun's accident, did he say anything?" Zhan Zhao asked Secretary Zhang to explain in detail.

Secretary Zhang thought for a while, and said, "It's the blame, he didn't really care about it at first. I remember that the photo was first posted on social media by a reporter, and then it exploded all at once. The public relations department came to find the boss. When reporting, he was not surprised, and joked that Wang Meiyun wanted to change careers to work behind the scenes, this time is a good opportunity."

"But then the news became more and more outrageous. When I heard that a murder case was involved and a detective died, the boss began to pay attention to the news. Later, I saw the video of Qian Fu going crazy on the bridge. It stands to reason that the video It's actually quite ridiculous. I watched it with him in the company's restaurant at the time. Many employees in the restaurant were crazy with joy, and I also thought it was ridiculous. And I think this news can cover the news of Meiyun. Now online Isn't it all fashionable to be stubborn... But the boss's expression was not quite right at that time, he not only didn't smile, but also looked serious, and muttered something in his mouth, 'It's over...may be noticed'."