066. [Case III] Dislocation, ch.13 - the Hidden Man

After Zhan Zhao uttered the word "time", a faint smile appeared on Zhou Chen's face.

  Bai Yutang glanced at Zhanzhao, and everyone at the SCI who watched the interrogation at the door was also very puzzled. When?

  "So you are a traitor to the organization." Zhan Zhao looked at Zhou Chen, "Because your research has what they lack most, so that it can replace them, I became the focus of contention."
  Zhou Chen looked at it. The wall clock on the wall answered the question, "Do you think, what is the first thing Zhao Jue does after coming back?"
  Zhan Zhao frowned.

  "End all approach is in fact your eyes." Zhou Chen smiled and pointed to himself, "As long as I and N removed, everything solved .I probably a little trouble, you need to destroy them physically."
  Then, Zhou Chen seemed to find it very interesting, and he leaned forward with a smile.

  Bai Yutang stood up and signaled the interrogation to stop temporarily.

  ...
  Bai Yutang pulled Zhan Zhao out of the interrogation room, and everyone returned to the SCI office and gathered together.

  Everyone who listened to the heavenly scriptures all looked at Zhan Zhao-why don't you explain what you mean?

  Zhan Zhao pulled a chair and sat down, watching the SCI group pull the chair to sit down in twos and threes, cleared his throat, and said, "For example, the earth has been hit by a high-dimensional, different-dimensional civilization!"
  Bai Yutang helped his forehead, and the others in SCI also sighed.
  Gongsun took a packet of potato chips from the table, and threw it to Zhan Zhao.

  Zhan Zhao was hit by potato chips and rubbed it.

  "Mao, be simple." Bai Yutang beckoned everyone not to use violence, while persuading Zhan Zhao, "Be simple."

  Zhan Zhao was silent for a while, and tried again, "For example, after a nuclear leak in a certain place, this piece of The land is not suitable for human habitation in the short term?"
  Everyone looked at Zhan Zhao. They understood what they said, but what does it have to do with Zhou Chen? What kind of circle thinking is this? Is it necessary to go so far?

  "The effects of nuclear radiation will disappear in a few hundred years, and that place will be suitable for people to live again, so what do people have to do?" Zhan Zhao continued, "Wait for a few hundred years before going in again, right?"
  Everyone Both nodded.
  "That one person can't wait for hundreds of years, there must be several generations, right?"
  Everyone nodded.

  "The organization we have been investigating, they have done so many experiments, nothing more than two purposes, one is to strengthen the body and intelligence, and the other is to extend life and youth, which is the kind of uninspired villain configuration that appears in the movie." Zhao explained, "In the course of the experiment, many branches were formed, but in general, it actually failed, right?"

  "Two big goals, the first is partial realization, the second is complete failure." Bai Yutang helped to sum up.

  "Time is fair to everyone, and people are going to die! According to Zhao Jue, K is dead. Many of the members of that organization we caught back then were very old. They were manipulated behind the scenes. Those who do it will also die of old age. In a few decades, Zhao Jue will die, and we will all die, right?"
  After hearing what Zhan Zhao said, everyone can only nod their heads—this is quite a realistic thing, to put it simply, a People have only so many years of youth, young people will soon enter middle age and then old age, and eventually death is inevitable, no matter how strong, smart, or evil... it is the same.

  That organization has a lot of experimental data, information, and very big ambitions. We have been tracking them all these years, and many people have tried to find them...without success. However, what we did not do, time did it!

  Bai Yutang touched his chin, "So they had to use N's method as a last resort."

  "Zhou Chen's method is a method similar to self-deception. To put it bluntly, it is the inheritance of the father's deeds. In fact, it is a method that humans have used for thousands of years to continue themselves. This method cannot actually be said to be immortal in a personal sense. , But in a racial sense, the future is a continuation, a hope, not that someone will not die, but that humans will not die! King may be about to die soon, no matter how many people there are in the organization, how many experimental data, how many ambitions, this It's impossible to achieve it in one generation. But just like Zhou Chen can use Zhou Anming's method to continue the dislocation, perfect and strong. Through this continuation, he can gradually swallow the experimental results of the original organization, and strengthen himself from generation to generation." Zhan Zhao went on to say, "This is a threat to the organization. In short, the operation of so many people for so many years is equivalent to making wedding dresses for the misplaced. But in turn, Zhou Chen's theory inspired organizations... A similar method to continue the organization! They can also defeat us in terms of time. In other words, there will be a battle for time. The key points of the battle are N and I."

  Hearing Zhan Zhao's Explain that everyone has a general understanding.

  "I is needed to prevent being tracked?" Gongsun asked, "So N is for duration, and I is for time,
  right ?" "Correct." Zhan Zhao nodded, "The current situation is that N wants to find I. After having the ability of I, he can escape without being caught. As long as I is removed, the final game between him and the organization can be won, because he has won time! And if the organization has caught I and N, after having their research results Excluding them, you have won time. So the research results of N and I are the focus of the competition."
  Bai Yutang finally understood what Zhou Chen said just now, "So... if both I and N are eliminated... this time. The competition for time will no longer exist, and the organization will be eliminated."

  "N's research belongs to theory, but I's research is in the category of genetics, so I itself is an experimental sample." Gongsun also understood, "So Zhou Chen said that I should be eliminated from a physical point of view..."

  Zhao Hu blinked his eyes, "Is that if they were shot and then cremated, everything would be over? It's like saying that if N gets I first, then N wins. If the organization gets N and I, then the organization wins, and both N and I die, then we win?"

  Zhao Hu's words are rough and not rough, but...

  "They are both obviously crazy, the kind of lunatics who don't need to be identified." Gongsun frowned and shook his head. "It's difficult to shoot them both."
  "They killed them ." Quite a few people, one hundred shots are enough." Zhao Hu curled his lips, "The neurosis is not terrible. I am afraid that some abnormalities will harm people because of their neurosis. This kind of lock-up is the same as Jurassic Park. It's the same,

  something will happen sooner or later." Everyone in the seat actually agrees with Zhao Hu's view, but they are responsible for catching the bad guys instead of trying the prisoners, and they can't bring Lin Hai and Zhou Chen over to rectify the Fa on the spot.

  "We will abide by the law."
  Ma Han , who listened all the way, reminded everyone, "Zhao Jue may not necessarily be." Zhan Zhao nodded to Ma Han.
  Everyone couldn't help frowning and acted in Zhao Jue's style...

  "Isn't he the one who most wanted to find that organization? I feel a bit personal grievances." Gongsun asked, "In addition to being the key to contention, N and I are actually excellent. the bait ah! organizations much time, we will find ways to come. " "
  but the method is running out of it. "INTERACTIVE said," should trump the other hand it is G, has failed, chameleon Basically, the killer team was completely wiped out...The cards in his hand are getting fewer and fewer, and it's a bit of a dead end."

  "If you don't have a dead end, you should not use this trick." Zhan Zhao seems to have some other ideas, "Zhao Jue went so far to find K, maybe there are other reasons, and if he wanted to kill I and N, he would have done it a long time ago, and if he kept it, he probably wanted to use it as a bait."

  "Chopping the grass to get rid of the roots. "Bai Yutang also agreed, "N and I still have that organization, and none of the three parties can let go."

  "Then what shall we do?" Zhao Hu asked.
  "Protect N and I first." Seeing Zhan Zhao sitting there in a daze, Bai Yutang asked the others to do a good job of imprisoning Zhou Chen. The so-called eggs cannot be put in a basket, N and I must be held separately.

  Everyone went away busy, Zhan Zhao still sat there in a daze.
  Bai Yutang went to make a cup of coffee, walked out holding the cup, and poked Zhan Zhao's shoulder.

  Zhan Zhao turned around and looked at him.
  "What's the matter?" Bai Yutang asked.
  "Um..." Zhan Zhao tapped his chin, "There is one person, I care a little."
  "Who?"
  "Zhang Rui."
  Bai Yutang pulled the chair and sat across from Zhan Zhao, "The bug collector ? " "
  he started very early investment in biological experiments, and he is also an investor in Zhouan Ming year pilot project, but he went to work for the organization, eat two a little mean. "Chan Chao somewhat concerned," Do you remember Chen Yin said that someone wants to destroy the world."
  Bai Yutang smiled, "but we asked Chen Yin, he also said that he was mostly joking."

  "But it's the rose cultivated by Zhou Chen, the strange thing in the box. Like bugs...Some theories are real and feasible." Zhan Zhao asked Bai Yutang, holding his chin, "Who gave me that bug?"
  "It's not Zhao Jue, nor Zhou Chen... Hiring someone to steal it? The insect specimen is Zhang Rui... We also found Zhang Rui through the insects." Bai Yutang thought for a while, "There are two possibilities. Someone wants us to find Zhang Rui, or Zhang Rui wants us to find him?"

  "A person who is about to die has no future." Zhan Zhao said to himself, "No matter how much research the organization has done, how brilliant and ambitious it was, it has come to an end. Just like Xie Tianlang, in the end, His wish is to take a look at the faces of you and Bai Ye."
  Bai Yutang also sighed, "It feels like tracking down a dead prisoner."
  "Or..." Zhan Zhao raised his head and asked Bai Yutang in a low voice. "Could it be that we tracked down the same corpse as K?"
  "Then why do we need to track it down?" Bai Yutang asked, "And it seems that someone is leading us to track down."
  "So, should we think about it backwards?" "Zhan Zhao stretched out his hand and poked the position of his temple lightly, "I have to think about it."

  ...
  At the same time, on one of Bai's planes.
  There were only two people in the huge cabin. Zhao Jue was holding a cup of Brazilian hot cocoa, drinking, and looking at Zhang Rui who was sitting opposite.

  Bai Ye was in the cockpit.
  Staying alone with Zhao Jue in a confined space high in the sky made Zhang Rui restless.
  Reaching out to wipe his sweat, Zhang Rui opened a bottle of soda and took a few sips.

  Zhao Jue's sight was always on Zhang Rui, and the heat from the hot cocoa formed a mist, creating a secret atmosphere.

  Zhang Rui glanced at Zhao Jue secretly, lowered his head and continued to wipe his sweat.
  Zhao Jue didn't speak, just staring at him.

  After drinking a cup of cocoa, Zhao Jue put down the cup and said, "Or forget it."
  Zhang Rui looked up and looked at Zhao Jue in confusion.
  Zhao Jue stretched out his hand, fumbled under the seat, then pulled out a parachute bag and threw it to Zhang Rui.
  Zhang Rui opened his mouth and hugged the umbrella bag, "I...you..."
  Zhao Jue smiled, "Don't want it? Then just jump."
  Zhang Rui was anxious, holding the umbrella bag, "Zhao Jue! Me! It's just an errand guy, you... you adults don't remember the villain, let me go!"

  "Errand guy ." Zhao Jue nodded lightly and asked Zhang Rui, "Why did Zhan Zhao find you?"
  Zhang Rui blinked and shook his head, "Who is Zhan Zhao..."
  Zhao Jue reached out to grab his umbrella bag.
  "Eh!" Zhang Rui hurriedly protected, "I said, I said!"
  Zhao Jue withdrew his hand.
  "I don't remember," Zhang Rui whispered.
  Zhao Jue's eyes gradually became dangerous.
  "I'm telling the truth!" Zhang Rui swears to the sky, "I really don't remember anything! There was a gap in my memory, about a week or so. I can't remember what I did during this time. That's it! When I first saw you in the jungle, I thought it was you that made me lose the memory of that week, but then I found out that it wasn't you!"
  Zhao Jue didn't speak, and continued to observe him.
  "In fact, you've won." Zhang Rui Behind his hands, sighed, "He's the only one breath! Maybe next minute he said that death will die ...... put ashes in the White ......"
  words Before finishing talking, Zhao Jue grabbed the cup on the table and was about to kill him. Zhang Rui quickly covered his head, "You asked me to say it! Don't say it! If you don't say it, isn't it OK!"

  "What about the others !" "For
  a long time, Zhao Jue put the cup down, the anger just disappeared in a flash, and the usual elusive calmness was restored, "What about the others?"
  "They are all dead!" Zhang Rui shook his head, "So many years have passed. Anyone can do simple arithmetic problems. For more than 20 years, more than 20 years, and more than 20 years, the organization has developed three generations, almost 70 years old, and they are all 90 years old and almost 100 years old. No matter whether they have aged or not, they will die!"

  "Is there no successor?" Zhao Jue didn't seem to believe it.
  "Successor?" Zhang Rui couldn't laugh or cry, "You! Are you the imperial successor! Or show it?"
  "Heh." Zhao Jue seemed funny, "Or you go and ask him if he is interested ? " "
  call ...... "Zhang Rui exhaled," in fact, no one is no match for the time ...... you ...... "
  " I thought work against time, I just died in them, and put them in the toilet by It's suffocating to death with shit." Zhao Jue pointed at Zhang Rui, "Don't pretend to be stupid. A bunch of bad guys are the worst that can survive to the end.
  Zhang Rui also had no choice but to think for a while and said," Although I don't remember anything, I know one thing is missing. "
  " What? Asked Zhao Jue.
  "Can't remember. "
  Zhao Jue stared at him.
  "Really can't remember, but I always feel that I'm missing something!" Zhang Rui touched his head, "Something important."

  Zhao Jue asked him, "What do you do the first thing you do when you get up every morning?
  " Uh..."
  "Don't think about it, answer instinctively."
  "Brush your teeth."
  "Drink? " "Do
  n't drink."
  "What to collect?"
  "Specimen."
  "Are there pets?"
  "Lacewing...er... "
  Speaking of this, Zhang Rui suddenly had difficulty breathing, stretched out his hand to cover his neck, and made a string of guttural sounds.
  Zhao Jue looked at the change in his expression, it was obvious that he suddenly thought of something.
  "Insect... Insect..."
  Zhang Rui struggled to say two words, then fell down and couldn't breathe...
  In such pain, suddenly he heard a finger snap.

  Zhang Rui opened his eyes abruptly... and found that the pain had disappeared. He reached out and touched his neck. Everything was normal, as if nothing had happened.
  Looking around, he was still sitting on the plane, and the opposite Zhao Jue, standing on his legs, holding a cup of steaming hot cocoa, was looking at him.
  Looking down at his hand again, there is no umbrella bag...
  Feeling dry mouth, Zhang Rui reached out to grab the soda bottle on the table, but found that the cap had not been opened and the water was full.
  Scared to retract his hands, Zhang Rui stared at Zhao Jue, "I...you..."
  Zhao Jue took a sip of cocoa and glanced at him blankly.

  Zhang Rui tilted his head, thinking that he might have fallen asleep and had a dream...
  Just as he wanted to stand up and stretch out, Zhao Jue asked him, "What is the name of the bug you sent to Zhan Zhao?"

  "Lacefly Seven..."
  Zhang Rui blurted out, then he was taken aback, and widened his eyes and shouted, "Ah! I remember it!"
  He squatted close to Zhao Jue, carefully confirming, "You... Did you know that I was controlled by someone? Am I going to die? You saved me, did you?"
  Zhao Jue raised his leg up and kicked Zhang Rui.

  Zhang Rui was kicked and sat on the ground.
  Zhao Jue looked down at him condescendingly, "You are still useful, do things for me, I won't take your life."
  Zhang Rui nodded, "I will listen to you!"
  Zhao Jue picked up a box from the table. , Hand it to him.
  Zhang Rui took it and took a look. It was a pair of contact lenses.

  "Put it on."
  Zhang Rui obediently put on the contact lens.
  Zhao Jue smiled, reached out his hand and took out an umbrella bag from under the stool and threw it to him.
  Zhang Rui hugged the umbrella bag and looked at Zhao Jue bitterly, "Don't..."

  Zhao Jue took out an umbrella bag and put it on his back.
  At this time, the cockpit door opened, and Bai Ye came over with an umbrella bag on his back, "almost."
  Zhao Jue stretched out his hand and took out a mobile phone from Zhang Rui's pocket.
  Bai Ye grabbed Zhang Rui, carried his umbrella bag, put on the windshield, and then pulled open the plane door.

  "Wow!" Zhang Rui trembled at the opened cabin door.
  Bai Ye kicked him out.
  "Ahhhhh..."
  Zhang Rui screamed and fell down.
  After Zhao Jue used Zhang Rui's phone to issue a serial port order, he dropped the phone and jumped off the plane with Bai Ye.

  ... In the
  blue sky, three parachutes opened and slowly landed on the wasteland by the side of a highway.
  Almost at the same time, there was a loud noise, and a fireball appeared in the distant sky.

  Bai Ye took off his parachute and pulled Zhang Rui, who was lying on the ground with weak legs.
  Zhao Jue also came over.
  At this time, there was a sound of car horns on the highway, and a jeep came quickly not far away.
  It was the middle-aged uncle named Rick, the owner of the cafe in the forest.

  Rick parked the car on the side of the road and waved to the three of them.
  Bai Ye threw Zhang Rui into the back seat, and got into the car and took the seat of the co-pilot.
  Zhang Rui sat tremblingly, and Zhao Jue sat next to him.
  Zhang Rui looked around suspiciously, "I...Where are we?"
  Rick continued to drive, the Jeep galloping on the highway.

  Zhang Rui looked at Zhao Jue, whose long hair was slightly messed up by the wind beside him, "When did you...when did you start hypnotizing me?"
  Zhao Jue turned his face to look at him, and slightly raised the corners of his mouth.
  Looking at the looming law pattern, Zhang Rui swallowed, took out the handkerchief in his pocket and wiped his sweat, only to find that the handkerchief was clean. He clearly remembered that he had wiped the sweat many times before entering the jungle. Now...

  took the handkerchief and opened her mouth. For a long time, Zhang Rui said to himself, "No wonder they are so afraid of you... You are the evil itself."

  Zhao Jue seemed to find it funny and laughed. At this time, , There was a meow from the hand in the pocket.
  After opening it, Zhan Zhao sent a text message with a "?" sign.

  Zhao Jue smiled slightly, and put his arms around Zhang Rui, who was looking dishevelled, and took a selfie, which was more than a scissor hand, and sent it back.

  Soon, Zhan Zhao replied, "You actually bombed your eldest brother's plane? Lost money!"
  Zhao Jue replied, "I didn't bomb it! It was a hidden person."

  ......
  In the SCI office, Zhan Zhao put down his cell phone and gave a "hum", and raised his eyebrows at Bai Yutang, "It really isn't that simple!"
  Bai Yutang was answering the phone. On the other end of the phone were swearing twins.
  Zhan Zhao leaned over, listened to Bai Yutang's mobile phone, and exclaimed, "How do twins curse people like rap, with rhythm."
  Bai Yutang hung up the phone silently and asked Zhan Zhao, "How many cicadas did the mantis catch? How many oriole are still behind?"
  Zhan Zhao smiled slightly, and shook his finger, "It's just one! It's so good to hide, but it's a pity... I ran into the big devil."