123. [Case V] On-Screen, ch.19 - Bait

Gongsun was discussing with Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang at the door. In the warehouse, the head of the forensics department, Lao Wang, waved to the three of them, as if he had found some clues.

On the ground were plaster footprints cast by the forensic department. Everyone carefully avoided these plaster molds and walked to the place where Lao Wang was.

Pharaoh is standing behind the pile of flowers and mud at the moment, pointing to a human figure on the ground and saying, "Here!"

Everyone stared at the ground where Old Wang pointed... and saw a human figure on the ground full of mud...

This human figure is a bit blurry, there is a clear handprint on the left, and then there are traces of movement on the feet...

The ground of the floating earth is particularly easy to preserve this kind of mark, but from this mark, it is inferred that there was originally a person lying here, and then he sat up against the ground.

Lao Wang took a clear palm print, took a photo on the spot and compared the fingerprint database, and determined that it belonged to the fingerprint of the deceased Liu Mou's ex-boyfriend, Chen Gui.

"Uncle Ye said just now that he saw dirt on Chen Gui's body."

Bai Yutang asked Zhan Zhao to send a photo to Bai Ye to see.

But after Zhanzhao took a picture of the ground for Bai Ye, Bai Ye's answer was that the soil on Chen Gui's back was yellow.

Everyone was stunned for a while, and looked at the pile of yellow mud on which Xiao Liu's body was lying.

Most of the flower mud and flower fertilizer are plant ash and carbon ash, which are basically black. The pile behind Xiao Liu is yellow mud, which is khaki.

In the warehouse, the ground is all carbon soil, so it is all black.

Chen Gui was lying on the ground, so the soil on his back should be black, how could it be yellow?

Everyone looked at the men's jacket on Xiao Liu's body again.

Remove Xiao Liu's body, the back of the jacket is covered with loess...

And as Gongsun said, Xiao Liu was hanged and then fell off and was strangled to death. She struggled before she died, so there are traces of friction and damage on the back of the jacket, and there are skin tissue and bloodstains in the gaps between her fingers.

But after Pharaoh took samples, he didn't find black soil on the sleeves and legs of her clothes, but not on her back... This is a bit strange.

This means that Xiao Liu did not change clothes after death... If it is clothes changed before death, why is the soil behind Chen Gui's clothes yellow?

Zhan Zhao thought for a while, then turned on his phone to find the photo of Wang's flower shop that he had saved before.

After ordering a few pictures, Zhan Zhao pointed one to Bai Yutang.

I saw a pile of loess in the flower shop of Wang's family, in the middle against the wall.

The two looked at each other and ran over immediately.

When going out, Zhan Zhao also called and called an ambulance.

Bai Yutang looked at Zhan Zhao in a puzzled way - why are you calling an ambulance? No one was hurt.

Zhan Zhao winked at him.

When he opened the lock of Wang's flower shop and entered the flower shop, everyone was stunned.

I saw that the flower shop was very messy. Several pots of flowers were poured and the flower pots were broken. It seemed that someone had fought here.

On the loess pile in the middle of the flower shop, you can vaguely see a human-shaped imprint... There are black footprints on the ground, all the way down the aisle to the back door... and the back door is still open.