192. [SPECIAL] Wizard, ch.39 - Broken Ridge

Six serial killers suddenly poured into Bai's Hotel.

    This kind of scene where extremely serious criminals collectively surrender themselves to the trap is something that a police officer will probably never encounter a few times in his life. Everyone in sci suddenly understood what pie in the sky feels like, and it couldn't be more exciting!

    In the conference room on the roof of the building, Bai Jintang was looking at the annual financial statements. When Gongsun showed up, Bai Jintang was not interested in working.

    Let Gongsun sit on the table, which is no better than the account book!

    We were talking about where to go on vacation during the New Year when the twins called.

    Brother Bai picked up the call, listened to a few words, and then hung up the phone silently.

    Gongsun asked him, "Did something happen?"

    Bai Jintang asked Gongsun with a smile, "What do you think?"

    Gongsun guessed, and according to the rules of Bai's activities, something must happen

    . "Did you find a body?" Gongsun asked.

    Brother Bai calmly shook his head and said, "This time we have a new trick, something we haven't seen before."

    Gongsun's curiosity was aroused and he said he wanted to go down and have a look.

    Bai Jintang pulled him and said, "Don't, it's not safe down there. It is said that five or six serial murderers have come in."

    Gongsun's eyes widened and he looked shocked - is it true or not? !

    Bai Jintang was quite satisfied with Gongsun's reaction and nodded - cute!

    The downstairs is not as cozy as the one upstairs. The group of people celebrating the filming of the film and crew in the banquet hall don’t know anything. The guests attending the event and the reporters coming to work are also busy with their own affairs. The security personnel in the hotel are very nervous. .

    In the monitoring room, several members of the police technical team have arrived and are connected to Jiang Ping, who is remotely controlled by the police station. Each staff member monitors one prisoner, and the system locks out these dangerous individuals who have sneaked in throughout the process.

    Bai Yutang learned the locations of several murderers through the monitoring room and real-time images on his mobile phone.

    Judging from the current situation, they seem to be preparing and observing.

    Bai Yutang wants to ensure that everything is normal inside the Bai's building so as not to alert the enemy, but outside the Bai's, an encirclement has begun to build.

    Zhao Hu and Ma Han parked their cars in the parking garage of the building opposite, and learned the current locations of the murderers through the surveillance footage.

    The criminal police team and the special police also quietly arrived at the designated ambush point. The criminal police captain Ai Hu and the special police captain Xiao Fei ran to meet Zhao Hu and Ma Han, preparing to send some plainclothes men into the banquet hall to ambush.

    Zhao Hu and Ma Han were making arrangements, and Bao Bureau also came over. In such a large-scale arrest operation, let alone SCI, we have never even encountered a capture operation.

    Holding the phone, Bao Zheng asked Bai Yutang why so many serial killers came?

    Bai Yutang responded simply, "I don't know!" Bao