054. [Case III] Dislocation, ch.1 - Bug

Three months passed after I was caught.
  In the first few days, all SCI staff were in high spirits, waiting for the legendary dislocations to come to grab I. They tried to find N and then K, and then destroyed the evil king organization in one fell swoop, so that this case could last half as long. The end of the crime of a century.
  However... there is often a gap between ideals and reality.

  Those so-called dislocations did not appear, and the bunch of people in black caught by SCI at the airport were also judged as professional killers, and even the employer who hired the murderer was found, a rival in Yue Hai's business. In Zhan Zhao's words, a middle-aged uncle who looked like a scapegoat...
  As time went on, Zhan Zhao became a little bit irritable.
  It is Gongsun Ce who is more irritable than Zhan Zhao.
  Since I was arrested, Gongsun has participated in the research team formed by Murat and Fu Min. After learning more about I, Gongsun has not been very good.

  As time went on, Zhan Zhao and Gongsun, the two most educated people in SCI, began to show signs of rampage.

  Zhan Zhao is sometimes extremely high, and feels that the investigation has made a breakthrough, and he will soon see the light of day! But soon he was down to the bottom again, his head and his brain were lacking in interest. He felt that the investigation direction was originally psychology, but he began to develop biology. It was meaningless, there was no hope, no hope...
  In addition, there was another one. Something that made Zhan Zhao unhappy-Zhao Jue ran away!
  When Zhan Zhao thought of it, his teeth were creaking. This kid digs such a big hole and ran away by himself. He didn't know what to say!

  Gongsun's emotional ups and downs were also relatively large. When he was high, it was usually when he received an investigation report from Murat and the others.
  However, Gongsun's high spirits were full of doubts. From time to time, I could hear the sound of various pots and pans falling from the forensic & medical room, accompanied by Gongsun's roar, "How is it possible! Why! Why on earth!" "
  Compared to Zhan Zhao, who is just fainted, Gongsun in the down state is more scary, especially when eating, all the meat is broken down into strips by him, and the fish and shrimps are all disassembled and assembled, making the dining room clouded. , No one dared to approach him... The

  two brothers Bai Jintang and Bai Yutang looked at the two famous scholars around him who were unlovable and were about to collapse, and felt that this was not the way to go.

  Three months later, N didn't have any clues after all, and Bao Zheng asked the SCI people to temporarily close the case of the geneticist.
  I was put in a special prison and enjoyed the strictest detention in history.

  ...
  There hasn't been any big case recently, and it hit the Golden Week again. Bao Zheng suggested that all SCI members go out and have fun, right to relieve pressure.
  As it happens, Bai's recently completed construction of an amusement park and is ready to put it into operation.
  The twins enthusiastically invited everyone to the playground that has not yet opened for a priority experience.

  There are many large and small amusement parks in S City. Bai's is unique. There is no roller coaster, no pirate ship, no aquarium, and no zoo. This amusement park is based on simulated actual combat games, escape rooms, detective pursuits... ...And so on for a series of popular games launched by Baishi to perform live.

  The amusement park is located in the northern suburbs of S City. It covers a very wide area. There are two game buildings, ten scene sheds, and a large grassland forest. It has a wide range of functions. In addition to the playground, it is said to be owned by the Bai family. A film and television base, anyway, is full of gimmicks.

  The twins can still play. Bring a large group of people with SCI to experience the actual game. You should get more professional feedback.
  The north side of S city is originally by the sea. This large playground has a road around the sea on one side. There are gyms, coffee bars, cafes and so on on the half of the hill.

  Bai Jintang has accepted the previous lesson, and now no matter what the project is opened, it will not be publicized, or celebrities will not be tailored. In particular, he and his own Zangmen Star Band cannot be present.
  Therefore, the Bai family has been at peace recently, with good performance and no troubles, and Bai's brother is also beaming.

  Although this amusement park has not yet opened, it has been very hot on the Internet. After all, the theme is attractive. Real combat games and escape rooms are the most popular entertainment activities for young people nowadays. It is said that the first month The tickets have been booked and sold out.

  ...... All
  SCI members, including family members from all walks of life, met in an outdoor cafe with a sea view in the amusement park. There were a lot of people here this time, even the parents of various families came.

  Bao Zheng greeted the parents and went to the indoor cafe on the roof to have tea and chat.
  Qi Le Ma Xin and their group of beauties ran to the indoor water park. It is said that this water park is like a wonderland.
  All SCI members, their families, and various soy saucers who like fighting games gathered together, divided into four teams, led a variety of advanced equipment, and entered the actual field to start playing games.

  In addition to the advanced hardware of this playground, the most important thing is that the software is also very powerful.
  The actual combat games all have special level tasks. Because they participated in the setting of the game, the two technical consultants Jiang Ping and Xiao Baichi will not play together. They and the twins watched the entire game in the monitoring room to make final improvements.

  That's it. In the sunny holiday playground, the girls jumped into the pool, the boys ran into the woods, the uncles and aunts drank tea, the technical house picked up the keyboard, the white brother abducted the grandson... ...Everyone's body, mind, and soul have been released...
  Of course, Zhan Zhao is not included in everyone.

  The possibility of letting Zhan Zhao participate in the actual combat game is zero, because to do the task, except for Zhan Zhao himself too lazy to move, all groups don't want him as a drag.
  Before he left, Bai Yutang stuffed him with a piece of one hundred yuan, pointed to the cafe opposite, asked him to eat an ice cream to see the sea, and went to play ruthlessly.

  Holding a hundred dollars, Zhan Zhao walked to the bar counter of the cafe with the same lazy Li & Si & Ben.
  Fortunately, the ice cream looks pretty good. Zhan Zhao is holding the ice cream in one hand and a spoon in the other. He stands on the terrace and looks at the coffee seat in front of him. He is ready to choose a more comfortable angle and sit down and read a book or something.
  After a glance, Zhan Zhao squinted slightly—seeing an acquaintance!

  Walking over with ice cream, Zhan Zhao said hello to the person sitting at a table who was reading, "Doctor Hao."
  Like Zhan Zhao, there was Hao Ling.
  Hao Ling raised his head, smiled and nodded with Zhan Zhao, stretched out his hand, and touched Li & Si & Ben's furry head.

  Both the Lanqi and Lanxi brothers went to play a game with Bai Yutang and the others, and Hao Ling couldn't go swimming with Ma Xin and the others. The reason was simple...because Hao Ling was pregnant & pregnant.
  Zhan Zhao sat down beside Hao Ling and asked, "A few months?"
  Hao Ling smiled and touched his stomach, "Seven months."
  Zhan Zhao smiled and nodded, facing a buckled mobile phone on the table. Said, "Lanqi, I'll take care of her, you can play the game at ease."

  Hao Ling laughed, picked up the phone, and the voice call was on.
  On the other end of the phone, Lan Qi's embarrassing thanks and laughter came from Lanxi and the others.
  Pressing the end call button, Hao Ling put down the phone and looked at Zhan Zhao.

  Holding the ice cream, Zhan Zhao said as he ate, "Pregnant women had better eat less raw and cold things."
  Hao Ling couldn't laugh or cry. She just saw the ice cream in Zhan Zhao's hand and there was a flash in her head, and she really wanted to eat it! I haven't eaten it for a long time...Zhan Zhao doesn't know how to tell, he can't read mind?

  Zhan Zhao watched Hao Ling while eating ice cream, put down the cup, and asked her, "What do you want to ask me?"
  Hao Ling was surprised again.
  Zhan Zhao touched & touched his chin, "

  I'm not sure if I should ask? Listen, I'm just idle anyway." Hao Ling smiled helplessly and asked Zhan Zhao, "Did you see my student just now?"
  Zhan Zhao blinked, and Hao Ling's students were Ma Xin and Zhao Qin besides the small villains in the crazy medical case. When Ma Xin sees it every day, Zhao Qin rarely encounters it. He just glanced at it and didn't pay attention. It should have been divided into groups and Yutang and the others went to fight.
  Zhan Zhao asked, "You mean Zhao Qin?"
  Hao Ling nodded.
  "What's wrong with him?" Zhan Zhao has always felt that Zhao Qin, like Zhao Hu, is a more happy person. Zhao Qin didn't look at the tall man, he cried at every turn, knowing that the day Hao Ling was not dead, the child cried very loudly.
  Hao Ling shook his head, "He is okay, he is his master."
  Zhan Zhao thought for a while, "Chen Yin?"
  Hao Ling nodded.
  Chen Yin was the veterinarian who criticized Luban for losing weight. Later, he learned that he was a famous zoologist and an old friend of Gongsun. He helped a lot in previous cases. Zhao Qin is Chen Yin's student and his assistant. Like Ma Xintianxia, ​​he is a good student. He blindly admires his teacher's seat, but the teacher is too sturdy, so he is often oppressed.

  "Zhao Qin said that Chen Yin has been a little angry recently, and he is rather irritable." Hao Ling said.
  Zhan Zhaowangtian, so many people have been upset recently, he and Gongsun are also irritable...

  "What is the point of getting upset ?" After Zhan Zhao finished the ice cream, he asked Hao Ling to wait for a while. I stood up and ran into the cafe.
  Hao Ling was puzzled. After a while, he saw Zhan Zhao running over with a food box and opened it. There were two chicken legs inside.
  Hao Ling looked at Zhan Zhao with a little bewilderment—she suddenly wanted to eat chicken thighs...How did Zhan Zhao know? Is this capable of sensing?
  Zhan Zhao gave her a pair of fast food gloves, and he also wore a pair of them, and the two chatted while eating chicken legs.

  Hao Ling told Zhan Zhao, "Chen Yin has recently encountered a strange thing, and several of his fellow colleagues have encountered the same thing."
  Zhan Zhao wondered-Chen Yin's colleagues are all zoologists, and this profession is actually quite good. An Sheng, as long as it doesn't do things like Jurassic Park, there shouldn't be any major troubles, right?
  "Recently, the natural museums in several places have been stolen."
  Hao Ling's words stunned Zhan Zhao.

  "Natural Museum?" Zhan Zhao was at a loss, "What are you stealing? Fossils?"
  Hao Ling shook his head, "Animal specimens."
  Zhan Zhao is even more confused -if you rank various museums in the world, then the security level of natural museums is certain. Is the lowest. Except for the large fossils, there are specimens of animals and plants. Why are you stealing that stuff?

  "What animal?"
  Zhan Zhao was aroused curiosity... If a natural museum was stolen, it's okay to say that many were stolen, it means that there is a gang or a habitual offender. Which thief is so unconventional and ran to steal the specimen. ?
  "They are all specimens of rare insects." Hao Ling said helplessly, "The security level of general natural museums is really low, so there are no clues now."
  "Chen Yin is irritable about this matter?" Zhan Zhao asked.
  "Zhao Qin said that he was talking about the gods and gods in the past two days, saying that someone might want to destroy the world..."
  "Ahem..." Zhan Zhao almost swallowed all the chicken bones and asked with a smile, "How can a few insect specimens destroy the world? Are you really engaged in Jurassic Park? Or is it the raccoon virus biohazard?"
  "What bugs, genes, etc., Zhao Qin told me that day, I didn't care too much." Hao Ling was also helpless, "Zhao Qin has been over the past few days. He had to write a paper, check various materials for his teacher, and go to a part-time job. We invited him to eat at home that day, and suddenly fell asleep while eating... his face almost fell into the bowl."

  Zhan Zhao heard. He smiled straight, "Chen Yin is the same as Gongsun. If you can't figure out anything, it's easy to get rid of the horns, and the people around you are miserable. Gongsun has also been irritable in the past few months. Buying lives." At

  this point, Zhan Zhao finished eating the chicken legs, and asked Hao Ling with a paper towel, "You tell me about this...Do you think what Chen Yin said makes sense?"
  "How should I say, Chen Yin and Gongsun are both top in the industry. He is not a person who can talk nonsense." Hao Ling touched his belly lightly. "I also hope that the baby will be healthy and happy forever. What could destroy the world of signs, to kill off better! "
  Chan Chao recently very busy, she nodded," while they come back, I talk with Chen Yin, to see what happens ...... "

  speaks , The phone rang suddenly... The caller ID was from the police station.
  Zhan Zhao frowned-Golden Week is still calling? Isn't there a big case?
  The caller was from the police officer on duty, "Dr. Zhan, have you bought any contraband lately?"
  "Ah?" Zhan Zhao was stunned, "Contraband?"
  "I just received one sent to you. Your package, the biochemical alarm sounded during inspection."
  Zhan Zhao gasped, biochemical alarm? So advanced? Who sent him a virus that failed? In an instant, what anthrax virus, sarin gas, flashed through Dr. Zhan's mind.

  "However, experts from the security department came to check just now. After scanning, no biochemical virus was found." The police officer on duty was also panting.
  When Zhan Zhao was wondering why the biochemical alarm sounded, the police officer continued, "But through X-ray & vision, we can see what's inside. It's a bit unusual... The biochemical alarm sounds because of what's inside.
  Can move." Zhan Zhao was startled, "Could it be alive?"
  "Yeah! It's a big bug, kept in an ecological box." The police officer replied, "People from the security department said they want to open the box and have a look. "
  Zhan Zhao naturally agreed, "You let them open it, do you have the sender's information in the receipt?"
  "No." The police officer on the other side replied, and at the same time, Zhan Zhao heard the stabbing stabbing unpacking. the sound of.
  After a while, the police officer's voice came, "Dr. Zhan, there is only an ecological box in the box, there are rockery and moss in it, and there is also a colorful beetle? The security department said it is not dangerous, I will put it in the storage box for you Right?"

  "Oh...Can you take a picture for me to see?" Zhan Zhao was quite curious.
  After a while, the police officer sent the photo over.
  Zhan Zhao took a mobile phone and watched with Hao Ling... The
  box is a very ordinary ecological box. After all, Zhan Zhao and his family live with the children of Yangyang and Xiao Yi. In summer, they use this box to raise scarabs. Niu, the older ones, Zhao Hu climbed up the tree to help them catch the bugs. Sometimes the box cover forgot to cover and the bugs disappeared, and Bai Yutang ran away. The whole family must clean up immediately! Pouring disinfectant water bucket by bucket, the whole room smelled like a hospital.

  "Is this a beetle?" Zhan Zhao asked Hao Ling.
  Hao Ling touched & touched his chin. Obviously he didn't have much research on insects. "Well, it looks a lot like that, but aren't all scarabs black and not slipping away? How is this blue and purple?"
  Zhan Zhao also wondered, "Is it dye Are the flowers now dyed in various colors?"
  Hao Ling thought for a while, "You send it to Chen Yin to see?"
  Zhan Zhao sent the picture to Chen Yin and asked, "This is What bug?"

  About three seconds later, Zhan Zhao's phone rang, and it was from Chen Yin.
  Hao Ling wondered, "Isn't he playing actual combat?"
  Zhan Zhao simply pressed the speakerphone, and heard Chen Yin's shout from there, "Ah ah ah ah..."
  At the same time, Chao voice is heard, "do not cry!"
  "Oh exposed!"
  "Run!"
  "surrounded!"
  "ah! fire a bunch of grandchildren!"
  "captain killed! captain killed!"

  phone There was a roar of ping ping pong, mixed with Chen Yin's cry, "Miracle! Miracle ah ah ah ah..."
  Zhan Zhao held the phone and looked at Hao Ling, who was stunned with half a drumstick. After a while, he asked, "Shall I buy you a bottle of water?"
  Hao Ling nodded silently-she just wanted to drink water... It's amazing!