096. [Case IV] Countdown, ch.26 - Preliminary Exploration

This special spiritual research center is full of strangeness.

After entering it, Bai Yutang felt that a certain feeling in himself was triggered.

Zhao Hu and Ma Han were always caught by the shadows caused by the lights, while Bai Yutang felt that there was "someone" nearby.

The feeling of having eyes on them didn't come from just entering the building. It was there just now at the door. Bai Yutang could clearly feel that someone was watching them in the lit room in the next office building. .

Even if they entered the monitoring room, they still felt that someone was watching them in the dark.

Similarly, this feeling also appeared in the screen of the monitoring screen.

Bai Yutang felt that someone was standing in the corner, watching Qian Yu who was painting.

On the other hand, looking from Qian Yu's back, Bai Yutang felt that he was not afraid of the people watching him.

This is actually not the same as what Zhou Ping described, or is Zhou Ping's statement misleading?

Just thinking about it, suddenly, I saw Qian Yu glanced in the direction of the corner in the picture.

Both Zhan Zhao and Zhao Jue frowned.

Mahan also asked the two nurses, "Is there someone in the corner?"

The nurse glanced at it and said, "Maybe, sometimes Qian Yu asks doctors and nurses to model for him."

"But he was just painting the corner, and there was no one in the picture," Zhan Zhao said.

A nurse folded her arms and stood beside the SCI crowd. She pouted at the picture and asked, "What do you think of Qian Yu's paintings?"

Everyone didn't understand too much, so Zhao Jue said, "Ordinary."

The nurse smiled, looked at Zhao Jue, and said, "You don't understand psychology, right?"

Asked in a sentence, Zhao Hu and Ma Han both snorted.

The corner of Zhan Zhao's mouth moved slightly.

Zhao Jue turned his eyes faintly and glanced at the nurse.

Everyone else was sweating for the nurse.

However, Zhao Jue didn't do much, but asked curiously, "What's the matter with psychology?"

The nurse introduced to Zhao Jue like a treasure, "Qian Yu has severe delusional disorder, but we recently discovered that his brain may have some kind of disease, which affects his judgment. Although all he draws are unrealistic pictures. , but he paints what he sees!"

"See?" Zhan Zhao asked, "There are no people in his picture, which means he can't see the people in the corner?"

"I can't see it, but I can feel it!" said the nurse, "so he was always in a state of fear, and then he walked to a certain angle, suddenly saw it again, and was frightened!"

The description of the nurse reminded Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang of the video they saw before, where Qian Yu was frightened on the road.

At the same time, everyone didn't like the nurse's tone very much. A patient with Qian Yu's disease should be quite distressed, but when the nurse said that Qian Yu was frightened, not only did he have no sympathy, but he even showed some excitement, which made everyone a little disgusted.

"That means his illness is due to his brain dysfunction or his eyes. What's the relationship with psychology?" Zhao Jue asked the two nurses, "What evidence is there to prove that his abnormal reactions are caused by psychology? Is it?"