116. [Case V] On-Screen, ch.12 - Grapevine

Jiang Ping found out the games that Jin He had participated in the development of before, and there really was a name with the three words "New World". To be precise, this game was called "New World".

Jiang Ping wanted to try this game, but he couldn't find it.

"This game has been discontinued." Jiang Ping said, "It was released a few years ago, and the content is... uh..."

Through searching, Jiang Ping found some posts that discussed this game before. It seems that he found something and is looking at it carefully.

When Zhan Zhao heard that he found that Jiang Ping was silent, he asked, "What is the content?"

"It's from a mental hospital..." Jiang Ping said, and pointed out a few pictures of the scene for Zhan Zhao to see, "Does it look familiar?"

Both Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang took a look at the computer - the photo was not big and the resolution was not high, but the "0"-shaped underground passage was very familiar, and there were two giant-shaped "monsters"...

"Isn't this the underground laboratory of Guan Qianyu's hospital?" Bai Yutang asked.

Jiang Ping nodded.

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang looked at each other, how did Jin He know about this underground laboratory? And why in this game?

Zhan Zhao asked Jiang Ping if he could find the game.

Jiang Ping touched his chin and said, "The server has been stopped. We need to find the server and database, get the source code to open the server, and make a stand-alone version..."

Zhan Zhao pushed Jiang Ping, "Speak Chinese!"

Everyone in the office was stunned.

Jiang Ping raised his head faintly, with a face full of revenge, "You also have today..."

Zhan Zhao narrowed his eyes.

Jiang Ping said to ask the game company first.

However, it was still early in the morning, and he had to wait for others to go to work. Jiang Ping first asked his friends who liked to play games if anyone had played this game.

As a result, there were quite a few responses.

Zhan Zhao was a little confused and asked Jiang Ping, "Your friends are online all morning?"

Jiang Ping gave a "poof" and said, "A few are online all day."

Zhan Zhao disliked it, "Aren't you going to sleep?"

Bai Yutang dragged Zhan Zhao away and told him not to disturb Jiang Ping to check things.

...

Zhao Hu said that Tang Xing was arranged in the inquiry room.

"The boy has a good temper, and he looks very unhappy." Hu Zi pursed his lips towards the outside.

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang looked out, and saw Tang Xing's manager making a phone call in the corridor, seemingly complaining that the police brought people in for no reason.

Bai Yutang gestured to Zhan Zhao - there is not much time, if you have any questions, you must ask first.

The two went to the inquiry room first.

In fact, SCI has no evidence, but Zhan Zhao deduced what Tang Xing knew through behavior analysis, so this time he brought it back to inquire.

Before Zhan Zhao entered the interrogation room, he whispered a few words to Zhao Hu, then went to the forensic room to look through it, found a magazine, and handed it to Bai Yutang.