140. [Case V] On-Screen, ch.36 - Beast Fighting

Anna told Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang about her bizarre experiences in the past half of her life.

"I have imagined many possibilities." Anna said, "For example, I am not the biological child of my parents, and my biological parents are protecting me in secret. Or, I have a brother who has been separated for many years, and he is protecting me in secret. . Or maybe I am the heir to the throne of a mysterious small country, so someone is secretly protecting me. To exaggerate, I might be an alien, or there is something particularly valuable about me..."

At this point, Anna sighed, "But it turns out that none of this exists. I am indeed the biological child of my parents, not a lost brother, and have no special identity or any difference. When I lived until I was about ten years old, I completely know that I am not special at all, just like my classmates in the girls' school. But I am like this. From the beginning of my life, I have been closely monitored by some mysterious existence!"

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang both looked at Anna. They didn't know why, but they thought of one word at the same time - experimental product.

Zhan Zhao expressed that he wanted to ask questions.

Anna nodded.

Zhan Zhao asked, "Has this angel who protects you killed anyone else before the murder of the three girls?"

Anna shook her head, "No."

"And I don't think it's a guardian angel. I think the condition for him to choose the target of revenge is that the target must be more difficult to deal with."

Anna's statement made Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang curious and asked her to elaborate.

"My three classmates, my former maid, and my ex-husband all have one thing in common."

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang listened intently - clues were about to begin!

"All three of them are quite shrewd, and they are all difficult to deal with!"

Bai Yutang was confused, "Is that the maid too?"

Anna smiled, "She is special, so she died the worst."

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang looked at each other, somewhat puzzled.

It stands to reason that those three girls caused Anna to lose her best friend, and Anna's ex-husband even directly wanted to kill her. So why was the maid who only hurt Anna's pet the one who was punished the most?

"Because the maid is the smartest," Anna said. "This maid has been in our house for many years. She is a little hostile to me and tortures me from time to time. I hated her when I was a child. However, she disguises herself very well. Every time I complained to my parents, I was the one who got scolded in the end, and I couldn't think of a way to deal with her. Just like my puppy, she hurt it intentionally, but her reaction afterwards made me scold her. She can't do it, so I think she is actually the most difficult one to deal with. As for those three girls, I can actually deal with them. After they bullied my best friend, I made an appointment with them in the woods and showed them a report First draft. The report was for a local newspaper that was about to be published. There were photos of the three of them bullying girls in the school. As soon as the report was published, they would be expelled from the school immediately, and it would be stained forever. So at that time they The three of them went to apologize to my best friends and vowed not to bully anyone from now on. As for my ex-husband, he didn’t really want to kill me. We had no feelings and it was a political marriage. After we got married, our goal was achieved. Break up, but we need a reason to break up. Our divorce is actually a deal. He has reached an agreement with my father, and he will play the role of a bad husband. After the breakup, I cannot take away a penny from him. In addition, they seem to have reached an agreement in private. Less cooperation. I was just a bargaining chip anyway. But in the end, he died and I inherited all his property. There were many rumors that I was expelled from the family after the marriage failed. In fact, this was a reward from the family. Instead of punishment, because I earned a lot of wealth for my family, I got the freedom I wanted."