097. [Case IV] Countdown, ch.27 - Hunting Down Monsters

Zhao Hu put handcuffs on the middle-aged white coat who was burning documents, and asked Ma Han to help the captain arrest him.

While chasing him, Mahan asked for support, and asked the police officers downstairs to block the exit.

The SWAT team was downstairs, and Xiao Fei immediately arranged for people to block the two exits of the office building.

There is no parking lot downstairs in this office building, only a simple three-story building. Blocking the front and rear doors means that you are trapped inside and cannot get out.

But there is one problem that is relatively tricky - there is no surveillance in this building!

No monitoring means that only the most "primitive" methods can be used to find people.

The only thing Jiang Ping can do is to turn on the lights and doors of all rooms on all floors through the power system in the building.

The SWAT team was divided into three teams. Under the command of captain Xiao Fei, they ran upstairs floor by floor and escorted the people from the forensics department upstairs.

Zhao Hu took the middle-aged man in the white lab coat who was burning the materials to the door, and pointed to the documents on the roof to the forensics department.

The forensics department rescued the information in the past.

Hand it over to the SWAT team.

Zhao Hu saw Ma Han running from the side of the corridor and asked, "Where's the boss?"

Mahan shook his head and said that there is no such thing on the third floor.

Downstairs, the second team of the SWAT team came up.

Not even on the second floor.

Everyone was a little puzzled - where did you go in such a short time?

At this time, the SWAT team who ran to the first floor to check sent a signal.

Zhao Hu and Ma Han saw the SWAT downstairs gesturing and asked, "Is there any situation?"

Xiao Fei signaled - there is an unknown area on the first floor!

Ma Han and Zhao Hu hurriedly ran down.

At the end of the corridor on the first floor, everyone found an open iron door, with a staircase leading to the ground, and it was dark inside.

"Don't you say there are no underground facilities?" Zhao Hu asked.

Zhan Zhao was also paying attention to the arrests here through his headphones, so he asked Manager Zhu, "Is there a basement in the next office building?"

Manager Zhu said, "There is an undisclosed laboratory hidden underground, which contains some experimental samples."

Zhan Zhao frowned, "What sample? Does it mean there is a patient?"

"It's a special patient." Manager Zhu replied.

Zhao Jue asked, "What patient?"

Manager Zhu did not answer, saying that he did not know the details.

Zhan Zhao turned around and looked at the nurse.

The nurse replied, "Monster."

Zhan Zhao frowned, "What?"

"The experimental samples in the underground laboratory are monsters."

A hypnotized person doesn't answer questions around corners, that is, the reality is what he says it is.