078. [Case IV] Countdown, ch.8 - Flower Vine J

TS-2075 file.

All files that start with TS are files that are put on hold. Usually, such cases are very special on the one hand, and on the other hand, they are temporarily put on hold because of the sudden death of the suspect or the sudden interruption of the case.

File 2075, known as the "Flower J." Incident.

The graphic symbol "Flower Vine J" belongs to the signature of a deceased painter, whose original name was Paul J. His creative career is divided into two stages.

In the previous stage, Paul's painting style is quite delicate and neat. Although the level is not low, it has no characteristics. The works he painted can only be used as decorative paintings, and the prices are not high.

The early Paul was a fairly ordinary and comfortable decorative painter who ran a gallery.

The turning point in Paul's creative career came when he was 32 years old, when Paul suffered a serious heart attack. Although he saved his life under the best efforts of the medical staff, he still fell into a coma.

When Paul's family thought he might be in a vegetative state, Paul miraculously woke up after being in a coma for nearly half a year.

This was originally a very beautiful thing. After the medical miracle, a young painter was cured and discharged from the hospital and started his life again.

But no one thought that... Paul, who woke up from a coma, was no longer the original Paul.

This originally well-behaved painter suddenly changed his style of painting. He began to draw a large number of works with strange styles, and his signature changed from an ordinary flower J to a J composed of flowers and vines.

After the change of painting style, Paul's paintings began to be favored by major collectors, the prices also rose, and his reputation became more and more famous.

After an auction house fetched high prices for his paintings, he recorded a TV interview.

It was also Paul's only TV interview.

In this interview, the host compared Paul's works before and after he was in a coma, and asked him if this coma changed his style of painting, and... What exactly are his weird works depicting?

Paul's answer is shocking.

He said that during the period of time he was in a coma, he actually went to another world, a world where higher-level civilizations lived, and he saw gods there.

Throughout the entire program, Paul has been eloquently introducing what he has seen in another world, and also said that he has spied the true meaning of the universe and human beings.

After the show was broadcast, it still caused quite a stir. At that time, many people said he was crazy, some people said that he might have experienced a near-death experience and had hallucinations, and some people said that he was a liar, just for the sake of Sell ​​paintings. Of course, there are also many people, especially some conspiracy theorists and people who believe in mysticism, who believe that what he says is true.

But generally speaking, controversy and criticism are helpful to the value of art collections. Paul's reputation has gradually grown in the collection industry, and many people will buy his paintings at high prices.

In addition, and the most bizarre thing is that Paul's paintings seem to have a certain appeal, and many collectors will continue to buy his works, claiming that his works are like maps of another world, the more they collect , the more you can understand the situation in the other world.