042. [Case II] Inheritance, ch.11 - Goal

Generally speaking, the first half of the marathon is full of people, and everyone is running slowly in a crowd. This situation has both advantages and disadvantages.
  The advantage is that people are gathered in front of you, which is easier to arrest, but the disadvantage is that there are too many people and troubles are easy to occur.

  The staff who broadcast the game are quite experienced. In cooperation with the SCI, they skillfully switch the camera to avoid the capture process.

  Bai Yutang successfully caught more than ten people within the first ten minutes.
  Zhan Zhao and Bai Chi pointed out the location, Bai Yutang and the others quickly caught up and grabbed the people, drew out the guns hidden in their bodies, and handed them to the police officers waiting outside the fence together with the guns.

  However, as time passed a little bit, the problem appeared.
  The track of the marathon changes with the street. There are several big turns ahead, and the running crowds have begun to separate their distances and gradually divide into several camps.
  The problem with Bai Yutang and the others is that they don't know whether to go forward or backward.

  Luo Tian and Zhang Long dynasty have been trying their best to run at the end to find the fish that slipped through the net.
  Mahan Zhaohu ran forward desperately, and after he held his head and tail, Bai Yutang shuttled back and forth in the middle.

  Chen Si and Lu Xiaolan both discovered a problem—Bai Yutang seemed to be completely unaware of exhaustion.
  "So I can run!" Lu Xiaolan couldn't help saying.
  "How come I don't even sweat." Chen Si was horrified, "What kind of stamina is this?" The

  two were feeling emotional, and Zhao Jue let out a "poof" behind them.
  Zhan Zhao turned his head and squinted at him, casting a warning look.
  Zhao Jue raised his eyebrows, stretched his hand in front of his mouth, and made a zipper movement.

  As the team drew further and further apart, people began to find it hard to find people. Zhan Zhao and Bai Chi looked at the surveillance screen one by one. Chen Si and Lu Xiaolan were already in a circle. They were all running messy in sportswear. Who can? To tell which is which, but also to look at the numbers one by one...

  "Cat."
  Bai Yutang didn't hear the list provided by Zhan Zhao, and was a little anxious, so he asked, "How many more?"
  "There should be five or six people." Zhan Zhao said, "I'm looking for..."
  "Ah! Xiao Baichi clapped his hands suddenly, "over there!"
  Zhan Zhao looked in the direction of Bai Chi's fingers, and immediately said to Bai Yutang, "Yutang, in front of you, but a little far away."
  "Where?" Bai Yutang ask.
  "After the turn, he has been running. He is already at a turn behind." After
  Zhan Zhao finished speaking, Bai Yutang began to speed up and ran forward. The police officers who had been following him were so tired that Bai Yutang ran away without a trace. Up.
  They had to pick up the walkie-talkie to notify the police officer in front to answer.

  Ma Han and Zhao Hu, who ran further ahead, also slowed down appropriately.
  Zhao Hu can be said to be able to slow down, panting as he walks, "I'm going...I'm exhausted!"

  "There is one in front of you!" Zhan Zhao said to Zhao Hu and Ma Han, "Not far, but he seems to be touching & His gun."
  Zhao Hu raised his head and said, "Is it better to tell the truth?"
  "Believe it or not, hurry up!" Zhan Zhao shouted.
  "Ahead!" Ma Han rushed forward as soon as he pointed at him.
  Zhao Hu also saw it, and that man indeed took out the black handle of the gun from his waist.

  "Really?!" Zhao Hu also ran up, outflanking Ma Han.

  The man looked like a college student, with self-curly hair and a black frame... Seen from the back, he moved somewhat mechanically, and he was panting a lot.
  His hand that drew and pulled out the gun was trembling, and raised it tremblingly. It is usually difficult for a rookie to raise the gun with one hand to aim. Just when he raised his other hand to grab it, Zhao Hu and Ma Han Already ran behind him.
  "Hey! Handsome guy!" Zhao Hu shouted to him.
  The man turned his face to look at Zhao Hu.

  Zhao Hu really shocked him... This man had straight eyes and his face was pale as if he was poisoned. I don't know if it was because of nervousness or tiredness, and his head was sweating profusely.
  The man just saw Zhao Hu, Ma Han behind him stepped forward and screwed his hand behind him, handed his gun, and pushed the man to the outside of the fence. The police car had already arrived, and several police officers escorted him in. In the car.

  "Huzi!" Zhan Zhao suddenly called out Zhao Hu, who was looking in the direction of the guardrail.
  "Huh?" Zhao Hu was taken aback.
  "Passed behind you!" After
  Zhan Zhao finished speaking, Zhao Hu turned his head, and sure enough, a young girl in sportswear ran behind him.
  "The girl?" Zhao Hu asked.

  "Yeah! The one in yellow sportswear!" Zhan Zhao reported the number to Zhao Hu, "Hurry up!" Zhao Hu
  chased him out immediately.
  The girl apparently saw the scene where Zhao Hu and Ma Han were arresting people just now, and found that Zhao Hu was chasing herself, she suddenly speeded up and ran.

  Both Zhan Show and Bai Chi were surprised-oops! This girl runs so fast!
  Zhao Hu was puzzled, the girl in front looked thin and chai-like, running so fast.
  "Special function?" Zhao Hu asked as he pursued.
  "Hurry up!" Zhan Zhao and Bai Chi urged him.
  "I'm here to be a police & inspector, not a long-distance runner!" Huzi complained as he ran.
  Mahan saw the girl turning behind him, so he jumped out of the fence and ran across.
  Zhao Hu shouted as he ran, "Brother Xiao Ma! Foul!"

  Ma Han had already rushed to the guardrail on the other side of the turn, turned inside, and grabbed the woman.
  The girl suddenly waved her hand.
  Ma Han saw something flash, with a "stab" sound, and quickly shrank his hands...

  "Wow!" Ma Xin shouted.
  "Is that the legendary anti-wolf electric shock baton?" Xiao Xia Xia asked Ma Xin.
  Ma Xin nodded, "Hey mom, my eldest brother was dealt with as a gangster."
  The girl's combat effectiveness was quite strong. As soon as Ma Han stopped her hand, she ran forward again, and returned the electric shock baton in a hurry.
  Mahan was almost electrocuted, frowning and picking up the electric shock on the ground.
  Everyone in the SCI office looked at Chen Si and Lu Xiaolan suspiciously. Are you also considered strict security? !
  Lu Xiaolan and Chen Si are also worried-how did you bring so many weapons in?
  Zhao Hu had already ran by his side, and when he passed by, he said, "Look! I'll call you a foul!"
  Ma Han pointed to the flowerbed next to him.
  Zhao Hu knew it and took a short cut through the flowerbed to chase after him.
  At this time, Bai Yutang also arrived.

  Captain Bai caught two more along the way, and both of them were handed over to the roadside patrol. When he ran to the front, he saw Ma Han and Zhao Huying catching a chicken, but he did not catch the girl.
  "What's the background? It moves fast like a rabbit."
  Zhao Hu rushed through the flowerbed and couldn't help asking.

  "Hmm..." Zhan Zhao glanced at the information Jiang Ping had given him to the girl, and touched his chin. "Kindergarten teacher?"
  Everyone looked up and thought for a while-how difficult is it for children to take care of these years? Look at the teacher who exercised... After

  the girl ran for a while, she also reached out and took out the gun from the pocket of her sportswear.
  Bai Yutang saw it at a glance, "Huzi, what are you doing?! Hurry up and catch her!"
  Zhao Hu was also anxious, and ran wildly, "Wow!"

  Zhan Zhaohe Bai Chi quickly took off the earphones. Seeing Zhao Hu pounced on and grabbed the sleeve of the girl's sportswear.
  The girl's gun was grabbed by Zhao Hu, and at the same time weird and staggered.
  Huzi took the gun after catching & stopping the person, took out the handcuffs and handcuffed the girl to the barrier, unloaded the ammunition & clipped the gun, and panted against the barrier.
  Both Zhan Zhao and Bai Chi think that it is better to work in the office than to run the field... The
  police car drove over, and the two police officers escorted the girl away while holding back a smile.

  "Good fellow..." Zhao Hu took the mineral water that Ma Han had come up to and handed him while passing the roughness.
  "It's been a long time since I ran the gym." Zhao Hu took a deep breath.
  Ma Han wiped his sweat, and threw a towel to him. "Don't you say you eat two hamburgers less often?"
  Bai Yutang asked Zhan Zhao, "Cat, how many more?"
  "Hmm..." Zhan Zhao said. "There should be two left...Huh?"

  "What's the problem?" Bai Yutang asked as he walked.
  "Running on the first one..." Zhan Zhao said, "Are you a professional athlete?"
  Bai Yutang frowned.
  Zhao Hu asked, "I want to chase the first one? Can I requisition a police car?"
  Ma Han frowned and wondered, "Isn't it the type of marathon that you will never participate in? Professional marathon runners should participate often?"

  "No... ..." Zhan Zhao shook his head, holding the profile of the professional athlete that Jiang Ping had printed out for him, and looked at it, "G may not be a lie... at least it is not a lie."
  "What do you mean?" Bai Yutang Puzzled.
  "That professional athlete refers to Yuan Ming, right?" Lu Xiaolan asked, "He is quite famous."
  "I seem to have seen it on the news." Bai Chi also came over, "He has won many world marathons. The champion of China."
  Chen Si also nodded, "Yes, everyone is here to join in the fun, but he should have come to adapt to the rhythm of the game and train, so he is much faster than the amateurs."

  "What happened to Yuan Ming? "Bai Yutang asked Zhan Zhao.
  "His conditions are in line with our previous analysis...He may be a hereditary." Zhan Zhao said.
  INTERACTIVE surprised, "he is inheritance?!"
  "Wow ...... those genetic older who are not small, right?" ANS asked, "How old is also when the Marathon?"
  "Uncle running very Hurry up!" Ma Xin interjected.

  "So these gunmen are here to kill him?" Bai Yutang asked.
  "It should be." Zhan Zhao nodded and looked back at Zhao Jue.
  Zhao Jue
  grinned , "I only found out now." Zhan Zhao glared at him.
  Bai Chi was dissatisfied, "Why didn't you tell me earlier?"
  Zhao Jue pointed to Zhi Zhan Zhao and repeated the action of zipping his mouth just now.

  "Since he is the champion, no one can catch him?" Zhao Hu asked.
  "It's not easy for people to catch up with him, but bullets should be fine." Bai Yutang asked the two to run quickly.
  At this time, Luo Tian and the others ran up too.

  "Mao, where are they?" Bai Yutang asked.
  "At least two blocks away from you." Zhan Zhao said.
  "Can those with guns run so fast?" Zhao Hu didn't think it was convincing.

  "The remaining two killers may not be at the starting point at all!" Zhan Zhao said, "Otherwise, Bai Chi and I would never be able to find it now!"
  " Right !" Bai Chi nodded, "I have the numbers of all the contestants. It's all right, none of these two..."
  "So they are lying in ambush halfway?" Luo Tian asked.
  "Is this foul?" Zhao Hu was dissatisfied.

  Zhan Zhao and others all looked at Lu Xiaolan and Chen Si.
  "Of course it's a foul!" Chen Si seemed to be a little emboldened after finishing speaking, "but this kind of amateur marathon is not so strict. If you really want to get in halfway...it shouldn't be easy to be spotted."

  "So the two people may be there to guard the championship!" Zhan Zhao said to Bai Yutang and the others, "Hurry up! Follow and get a championship!" After
  Zhan Zhao finished speaking, Bai Yutang began to run.

  "Isn't it?!" Zhao Hu shouted, "Say things like the champion..."
  Luo Tian chased Bai Yutang.
  Ma Han ran forward two steps and stood still.
  Zhao Hu almost ran into him, wondering, "Brother Ma?"
  Ma Han seemed to think for a while, stretched out his hand to the side of the road and beckoned, "
  Just take a taxi." Zhao Hu worshiped Ma Han, "Little Brother Ma is courageous!" The

  two had just gotten into a police car, and suddenly there was a shout from Jiang Ping, "It's not good!"
  Everyone was shocked.
  Bai Yutang can already see Yuan Ming in front of him. He speeds up, and asks, "What's wrong?"
  Jiang Ping shouted, "I was watching the previous surveillance. One of them carried a much larger box than others. In the
  police car, Zhao Hu and Ma Han looked at each other.
  Ma Han asked, "How big?"
  "Looking at the size of a violin box." Jiang Ping said.
  Zhan Zhao frowned, "So there is no hand & gun?"

  "What kind of job is that person?" Zhan Zhao asked.
  "Just an ordinary driver..." Jiang Ping said, and found the problem, "No, I used to be a soldier before."
  Zhan Zhao helped his forehead.
  Gongsun was holding a tea cup, "That's right, how low the success rate is for all with hands & guns... If the marksmanship is good enough, take the sniper rifle & gun and find a place to stay in the building, and hold it higher."

  "What is the sniper spot around here?" Zhan Zhao asked Ma Han.
  Ma Han opened the window of the car and looked out. There were many tall buildings and office buildings everywhere.
  "A lot..." Ma Han felt that the problem was serious.

  "Captain!"
  When everyone was struggling with a sniper hiding in the dark, Luo Tian suddenly shouted to Bai Yutang, "Is that a killer?"
  Bai Yutang also saw it, and suddenly ran in a lane. A well-proportioned, agile man came out, got in through the gap in the fence separating the track, and hurried forward to chase Yuan Ming... while running, he skillfully took out the gun.

  But now Bai Yutang and the others are at least thirty or forty meters away from that person... In the
  SCI office, Ma Xin and Xiaxia covered their mouths.
  Zhan Zhao and Bai Chi are also nervous-it's too late!