143. [Case V] On-Screen, ch.39 - Bait

After the previous case was over, Zhan Zhao and the others had actually considered it. Qian Yu seemed to be very ambitious, but how he wanted to develop in the future was still a question.

But what everyone didn't expect was that Qian Yu's ambition was greater than imagined.

The twins couldn't help but complain, "That kid feels like he wants to be the Emperor of Darkness. He has a huge appetite."

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang both looked at the twins, "Dark Emperor?"

"The routine of spying on an ordinary person, carrying out assassinations and pranks around her, and then placing bets online, and then blaming the victim if something goes wrong... To put it bluntly, this is a routine that the bad guys on the dark web are happy to do. If Qian Yu can get his hands into that type of organization, he can break through many restrictions as his sphere of influence expands. If he controls one game, he may control the second game. Various organizations will infiltrate one by one, and finally a group of Wang Meiyun-style people will develop. Believers...don't they become the Emperor of Darkness?

"hehe."

At this time, Bai Yutang remembered something funny and laughed while sitting on the sofa.

Everyone looked at him - what happened?

Bai Yutang shook his head, "No, I just remembered the organization we were tracking before."

Everyone asked - what happened to the organization?

"I find it funny that even bad guys have the trouble of being eliminated by the times." Bai Yutang said, "In the past, if you wanted to be perverted, you had to go to special prisons or mental hospitals to find it, but now you can just search online."

After hearing this, everyone felt that Bai Yutang's statement was quite ridiculous. It was ridiculous, scary, and sad at the same time...

After eating the fruit, everyone continued to rest in the living room. Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao received a WeChat message from Mia and saw a photo of her and a group of dogs.

Zhan Zhao touched his chin and remembered that Bai Ye was reading the introduction of the pet adoption center last night, saying that he was taking Mia to adopt a dog.

"Is this an adoption center?" Zhan Zhao felt that the background looked more like the garden of Zhao Jue's family... If you weren't talking about adopting one, how could there be a group...

Bai Chi also counted, "Five, six... eight in total!"

Zhan Zhao subconsciously counted the number of cats at home, Lisbon, Little Lion, Luban Lilia, plus three little milk cats...

"Seven..." Zhan Zhao slapped the pillow, "Lost!"

Everyone was speechless - how can this be compared?

Bai Yutang calculated it, but said he didn't lose, there were eight.

Zhan Zhao was stunned and clapped his fingers again, "That's seven..."

After thinking about it, Zhan Zhao asked Gongsun, "Is your chinchilla considered a cat?"

Bai Jintang said with some disgust, "That's a mouse."

Gongsun stretched out a finger and waved it, "Totoro is Totoro! It's not a cat or a mouse!"

Zhan Zhao looked at Bai Yutang.

Bai Yutang pointed it out to him, "Lisbon, little lion, Luban, Lilia, three kittens, and you, a total of eight cats."

A group of people around him were all happy. Zhan Zhao counted the cats and didn't count him among them. It was okay.

Zhan Zhao glanced at everyone and sent a message to Zhao Jue, "Didn't you get one? Why are there so many?"