144. [Case V] On-Screen, ch.40 - Storm is Coming

The "viper" was poisoned.

Just looking at the literal meaning, you will find it very strange - when a poisonous snake is poisoned, it is still its own poison.

Zhan Zhao felt quite relieved. Looking at the weak Viper in the video, he complained, "Retribution should come soon! It should be done!"

Bai Yutang looked at Zhao Jue.

The lordship continued to drink his tea slowly.

Bai Yutang vaguely felt that Viper had always designed to harm others, but ended up harming himself. It felt like a tooth for a tooth, an eye for an eye. This style was particularly similar to...

"Did you do it?" Bai Yutang finally couldn't hold it back and asked Zhao Jue.

Zhan Zhao, who was watching the video, also looked up, and finally turned his face to look at Zhao Jue - "Did you do it?"

Zhao Jue spread his hands and said, "What, a retired old man like me, right... Oh, a retired old man who still needs psychological counseling and is always looking for trouble when he has nothing to do..."

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang looked at each other helplessly - where did he install the surveillance? He knows everything we complain about behind his back!

The large group of dogs at home is quite lively. Zhao Jue has received many messages from people wanting to adopt them and has shown them all to Mia.

Mia took one look at it and crossed her hands - refuse!

Zhan Zhao also posted some photos in the police group, looking for people to adopt, and Mia made clear the conditions, saying that they must keep them forever and not throw them away!

Zhan Zhao smiled and nodded, indicating that he understood.

At this time, the twins sent a message saying that the rehearsal was about to start. Do you want to watch it? ! A bunch of dog heads were added after the message.

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang felt that this message had some other meaning.

However, the two of them were still more concerned about Viper, so they asked Zhao Jue, "Where is this kid now?"

Zhao Jue said, "Hide in a place to cultivate."

Zhao Jue zoomed out the video, and it immediately became a thumbnail of a mountain villa, and finally it became a panoramic view. The location of the mountain forest looked familiar, and when it was zoomed out, it became a satellite image.

Both Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang recognized that this place was a resort on the outskirts of S city.

"There seem to be a lot of tourists there." Bai Yutang frowned, feeling that it was not easy to catch.

"Not only are there many tourists, there are also many hospitals for recuperation, as well as hot springs and spas." Zhao Jue smiled slightly, "Places with many people are definitely safer and more dangerous. Haha."

Zhao Jue's words seem to be contradictory, but in fact they are not. It is easier to hide oneself in crowded places, but at the same time, it is also easier for the enemy to monitor.

Zhan Zhao asked Zhao Jue curiously, "Then what's going on with these surveillances?"

Zhao Jue waved his hand in disgust, "I told you to take the gifts I gave you and take them away." After that, he stood up and left.

Zhan Zhao held his cell phone and muttered to Bai Yutang, "Look! There's trouble again!"

Bai Yutang didn't know whether to laugh or cry, "He must be embarrassed."