100. [Case IV] Countdown, ch.30 - Sudden Call

The SCI people didn't wake up Zhao Jue this time, and Zhan Zhao didn't throw pillows at him again.

Xiao Baichi covered Zhao Jue with a blanket.

In fact, Zhan Zhao and the others were also very sleepy. They hadn't slept very well the first two nights. In addition, they had been busy for a day today, and now they have almost lost their eyes for two nights.

Bai Yutang felt that such a tired fight was not the solution, and Qian Yu might be more difficult to deal with than they thought, so he asked everyone to rest first, and the case would be investigated tomorrow.

...

Everyone went home.

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang figured it out. In fact, the progress of solving the case was faster than they thought. Now they have almost locked up Qian Yu's group. The only thing to investigate is to find evidence that they killed Mark Fan and Li Feng.

It's not that I haven't encountered the situation where the murderer is locked and then looking for evidence before, at least there is a direction.

I dragged my body back to the villa, and as soon as I entered the door, I saw a "leisure" picture in the living room.

Big brother Bai was licking the cat, and Lilia and Lu Ban brought a group of kittens around Bai Jintang.

The twins game has played a new trick, and I don't know what I'm doing with VR glasses, running around.

Zhao Zhen is still idle and lazy, dozing off against Lisbon... Not to mention, judging from his sleeping posture, he can still see some blood relationship with Zhao Jue.

Seeing everyone, Bai Jintang shook their heads, "All the members have dark circles around their eyes!"

Everyone couldn't care less, and took a shower and fell asleep in seconds.

Bai Jintang put the kittens back on the sofa and arranged them one by one according to their size. Brother Bai nodded with satisfaction and asked how the Twins Film Festival was going.

The twins said that they were all ready, so they will wait for the opening next month. Anyway, there is a professional team to handle it. As long as there is no emergency, it will be no problem.

Bai Jintang looked at them both, "What is the emergency situation?"

The twins looked at him with a smile, "It's the kind of situation that happened to me every time I was engaged in activities, suddenly a person died or something, a case happened, a serial killer came in or something..."

Big Brother Bai gave a "tsk", and waved his hand with certainty, indicating - not this time.

The twins looked at him - where did the confidence come from you?

Bai Jintang said, "We are just the organizer, I will not attend the event..."

Before the words were finished, the twins threw him the pillow.

"You can never escape!"

"That's right! You're going to make a speech!"

"I want to push it to us again!"

Bai Jintang blocked the two pillows, saying that the SCI case should be over on the opening day, and he was going on vacation with his grandson!

While talking here, Xiao Ding's cell phone suddenly rang.

"Who is it in the middle of the night?" Xiao Ding took out his phone and glanced at it, seemingly confused.

Da Ding came over and asked, "What's the matter?"