020. [Case I] Witnesses, ch.20 - Locked Attic

Luo Tian and Qin Ou took Ma Xin and Xia Xia to the door of a villa in the Garden District of S City.
  An aunt in her forties was standing at the door holding a bunch of keys, waiting for them.

  That aunt, who was Wu Qian's servant, gave Luo Tian and the others the key and told them that the villa had not been changed since the accident and had remained the same.
  Ma Xin asked the aunt, "Auntie, have you always been helping at Qiao's house?" The
  aunt nodded, "Well, I have taken care of my wife for almost fifteen years."
  Luo Tian and Qin Ou looked at each other, Qin Ou asked "How much do you know about Josh?" The
  aunt frowned, sighed, and said, "The young master is a bit special and relatively reticent. He was originally worse off. After seeing a doctor, he obviously improved, but that happened."

  "Seeing a doctor? "Ma Xin is curious, "What's he sick?"
  The aunt pointed to her head helplessly, "There is something wrong here. I don't know if it is a mental illness or a mental illness. In short, the master asked a well-known expert to show him."
  "Has he been sick since he was a child?" Xia Tian asked.
  "I don't know about this." The aunt said, "I am the master invited to take care of his wife."
  "Then, the former wife, have you seen it?" Ma Xin asked.
  The aunt shook her head, seeming to have some lingering fears, "When I arrived at Qiao's house, that wife had already passed away, and at his house, she was forbidden to speak, absolutely not allowed to mention it."

  "Why?" Summer thought Qiao's house. It's a bit mysterious.
  The aunt hesitated and said in a low voice, "I heard that the young master's disease was inherited from the original wife, the top floor of this villa." The aunt pointed her finger at the villa behind her.
  Everyone looked in, a very luxurious four-story large villa, the top floor is a spire, there is a skylight, and there are iron fences outside the skylight.
  "I heard that my wife jumped from that roof." The aunt said, "There is an iron gate on the top floor of the villa. I have never been up there. The entire fourth floor door seems to have not been opened since Madam's death."
  "Yours. It means that the old lady was locked on the fourth floor?" Ma Xin frowned, "Isn't this imprisonment?" The
  aunt shook her head, "I am not very clear about the details, but some seriously ill patients in the mental hospital are also locked up. Is it true? The master has specially hired psychiatrists. Maybe he is reluctant to put his wife in the hospital, so she is locked up at home? I have heard from people who worked here before that the master loves his wife very much."
  "Your grandfather How is it?" Luo Tian then asked, "I heard he is very superstitious?"

  "Uh..." The aunt frowned, "The old man is very good! Although he is a big boss, he is very kind and unassuming. I want to say that he is superstitious. Well, I've been in his house for so many years, but I don't feel it. Although I haven't read any books, but you think! If the master is really so superstitious, then the wife and the young master's disease, why should he call a doctor and an expert? Zhizhi, instead of inviting Daxian or something?
  Right ?" Everyone nodded with a smile, let alone, this aunt was quite reasonable.

  "Then have you seen the Heavenly Master Hou?" Ma Xin asked.
  The aunt shook her head, "Sorry! That must be a liar! But after the kidnapping, the master sent his wife to another place, so as not to hinder the police investigation. I went with the wife, so what happened at home, we also I just heard."

  "At that time, besides Qiao Yuanxin and Hou Tianshi, there were other people in the house?" Qin Ou asked.
  "Well... I heard that there were many servants in the family who were taking care of the former wife. But after the wife died, those people left and gave birth to me and Uncle Yang. After the death of the master, Uncle Yang returned to his hometown. , I heard that they passed away last year."

  Luo Tian and Qin Ou nodded and got a preliminary understanding of the Qiao family from the nanny aunt. It seems that the Qiao family's relationship is quite complicated.
  Qin Ou used the key to open the rusty iron door. A thick layer of ash accumulated on the door. It seemed that no one had been here for many years.
  Luo Tian walked in, and took out the phone to call Jiang Ping, asking him to check the condition of Qiao Yuan's new ex-wife, as well as her psychiatric history, and see which doctors had treated her.

  The yard of the villa is overgrown with weeds, and the mailbox at the door has been jammed. In summer, open the mailbox, hold the evidence bag, and collect all the letters.
  Zhan Zhao had previously asked them to bring back a few things, one was all the mail, and the other was all the CDs, documents, books, and computers in Josh's study.
  Ma Xin held the camera and started to take pictures of the exterior of this villa. When the lens was raised to the bars on the fourth floor, Ma Xin couldn't help feeling, "It's almost like living in prison. In
  summer, put the evidence bag into your backpack and listen. As for Ma Xin, he also said, "Don't you think it's terrible? There is a mentally ill patient on the top floor, and the whole family lives in the same building. How depressing it would be! "
  It's no wonder that Josh has been abnormal since he was a child." "Qin Ou and Luo Tian are both twenty-four filial piety fathers. Thinking about Josh's living environment when he was a child, they felt very unfortunate. After the

  yard was basically surveyed, the four of them arrived at the door of the villa.
  Opened the wooden door of the villa and found that the interior was very Bright, this villa has good lighting.

  Ma Xin looked up at the tall windows, "It's better than expected, but it's not gloomy. "The
  others also nodded.
  On the first floor is the lobby, which is luxuriously furnished. There is a kitchen and workers' rooms behind it. There is nothing special. There is also a backyard at the end, separated by a French glass door. Luo Tian looked at it. There is one in the backyard. There is also a glass room in the swimming pool, which may be a flower room. They are going to see it later.

  The layout of the villa is also quite simple. Because of the spire design, the floor area is reduced layer by layer. The second layer is used by Qiao Xinyuan. There is a bedroom and a study room. The study is very large and it seems to be used for office.
  Ma Xin turned around and defined, "Well... Qiao Yuanxin should have no other women before his ex-wife died. "
  Everyone looked at her, "Where to make the judgment? "

  Have you seen Brother Bai's study?" "Ma Xin blinked.
  Everyone touched their chins.
  "There are my lord's things everywhere, such as the skull paperweight, the skull crystal cup, the heart-shaped ashtray, and the forensic magazines that my lord left when he was reading in his study, and there are a lot of them. Horror movie." Ma Xin squinted and pointed to the surrounding area. "Apart from documents and his office supplies, there are only books on mental illness!"

  Qin Ou also discovered that almost an entire bookshelf is about Books on psychiatry and psychology.
  "Take it all again, and show it to Dr. Zhan." Luo Tiandao.
  Ma Xin took the camera to shoot. In the summer, he opened Qiao Yuan's new desk and looked at the information inside, looking for the things Zhan Zhao asked him to find-phone books and business card holders, as well as schedule books.

  "Huh?"
  At this moment, Ma Xin seemed to see something, put down the camera, ran over to the bookshelf, and pulled out a thin color printed book.
  Luo Tian walked over and saw that it was something like a museum yearbook, and the green tree-shaped sign was particularly conspicuous.
  "It seems to be the yearbook from the museum where the captain and the others went." Qin Ou also glanced at it.
  Summer came over with a bag of evidence and put the yearbook back for Zhan Zhao to see.

  After everyone wandered around the study, it was time to reach the third floor.
  On the third floor is Josh's room. Except for the toilet and bathroom, there is only one large room, the strangely furnished study room where everyone has seen the photos before.

  Opening the door in summer, I found that this room was quite dim, different from the brightness of other rooms.

  Luo Tian walked in and opened the curtains... the room instantly lit up.
  Facing this room, the shocking feeling is different from looking at the photos.

  "What a terrible room!" Xia Xia shook his head straight.
  Both Qin Ou and Luo Tian thought it was incredible, would anyone let their son live in such a room? If Yangyang or Xiaoyi make the room like this one day, definitely look for Dr. Zhan to take a look!

  Ma Xin took the camera and started filming the room as a whole according to Zhan Zhao's request. Luo Tian took the set of keys given by the nanny and asked, "Is the fourth floor locked, is there no key?"
  "There seems to be no match. "Qin Ou and Luo Tian left the room first, and looked not far away, the stairs leading to the fourth floor.

  The fourth floor is actually an attic. A narrow staircase can lead up to it. In the middle of the staircase is a black iron door with a lock on it.

  Qin Ou looked at the lock, "It's just an ordinary door lock."
  Then, he asked Ma Xin for a hairpin, picked up the lock, and prepared to pick the lock...
  Only Qin Ou frowned and stared at the lock. After a while, I called Ma Xin to take pictures.
  Luo Tian also looked down at the lock and saw a few obvious scratches in the keyhole.

  "Has this lock been pried?" Luo Tian asked.
  "It should be!" Qin Ou said, picking the lock with the hairpin.
  Ma Xin stood at the iron gate and looked upstairs. It was not possible to directly see the fourth floor here, because there were still half of the stairs, and they were curved stairs.

  It didn't take long to hear a "click" and the lock was opened.
  Ma Xin and Xia Xia clapped their hands, they are indeed bomb disposal experts.

  He took the lock down, pulled open the iron door, and heard a creak...In the empty room, there was a sudden "clang-clang" noise.
  The sudden sound scared Xia Xia and Ma Xin.
  Qin Ou raised his face and found that there was no mechanism on the door, so he looked up the stairs and saw a string of iron wind chimes on the top of the stairs turning. The door shaft of the iron door is connected to the top, and there is a wire connected to the wind chime, so when the door is opened, the wind chime will ring.

  Ma Xin frowned, "Wow! What a pervert!"
  Luo Tian and Qin Ou also glanced at each other. They really are in a state of complete imprisonment, even if they are mentally ill, is it legal?

  The stairs behind the door were still very narrow and could only be used by one person. Luo Tian went up first, and Ma Xin followed him with the camera...
  After going upstairs, unexpectedly, the fourth floor was very clean and tidy, and the walls were padded. Soft sponge, the floor is also soft carpet, all table legs, bedposts, chair backs, etc., have sponge-wrapped edges, which may be for fear of the hostess's fall and injury.

  "A subtle feeling!" Ma Xin tweeted and started shooting around.
  Qin Ou walked to the window, looked out, and saw two windows, one facing the door and the other facing the backyard. From this angle, one could clearly see the flower room.

  The bed was placed against one side of the wall. In summer, I looked under the bed... This was what Zhan Zhao told him to pay attention to the bottom of the bed, sofa, cabinet, etc., to see if there was anything.
  In summer, I was lying on the ground and looking at the bottom of the bed, but noticed that there was a scratch on the floor at the foot of the bed.

  Summer blinked and beckoned to Ma Xin.
  Ma Xin squatted down and took a look, "This bed seems to move often!"
  Qin Ou tugged the bed... and found that the bed was not heavy, so it was easy to pull away from the wall.
  Luo Tian walked over, fumbled on the sponge on the wall, and pulled out, and found that the sea surface could be pulled down... Then Luo Tian lifted it aside...
  The sponge that originally covered the entire wall was lifted. Open.

  When the sponge was lifted up, exposing the wall below, Ma Xin and Xiaxia "Wow!" were heard together.
  Qin Ou and Luo Tian frowned when they saw it... They saw a mural on the wall under the sponge. This painting looks too familiar. It is exactly the pattern of the tree-shaped genealogy on the wall of the hunting family castle. Butterflies are also pinned to the branches of the genealogy, but these black-yin butterflies are not specimens, but are cut out of black paper.
  Ma Xin took out the tree-like genealogy that was saved in the tablet and shot in the castle to compare, and the result was that the structure was exactly the same!

  "So, if it is Josh who has lived in the castle all these years." Qin Ou frowned. "Then he made the genealogy based on the mural painted by his mother?"

  ...At the
  entrance of the museum.
  Zhan Zhao and the others went around a few times before they found the entrance to the gate. The museum was opened secretly enough, looking for it for a long time.

  There was a black glass door with a sign saying open.
  Zhan Zhao touched his chin-is this definitely a museum? It feels like a coffee shop, the kind that has no business.

  Bai Yutang opened the door and entered.
  "Clang Cang Cang" a gust of wind rang.
  Bai Yutang walked through the prestige, and saw that the door shaft of the folding glass door was connected to a linkage rod, which led to the position of the roof. An iron wire on the top was tied to the iron wind chime hanging on the roof. As long as the door was opened, the wind chime would be activated. ring.
  Zhan Zhao raised his eyebrows slightly-is this really a museum?

  When everyone walked in, they saw that the lobby on the first floor was very small. There was no one and no reception desk. Only one machine was placed in the middle, something like a number machine in a bank.
  Zhan Zhao walked over and took a look, and he saw the display on the screen-the fare was five yuan.

  Zhan Zhao blinked, put a five yuan in the cash inlet, reached out and pressed it, the machine "swallowed" the five yuan in.
  After that, with a "click", a ticket came out from the ticket exit.
  Zhan Zhao stretched out his hand and took a look at the ticket, then stuffed another 20 yuan in... Then four tickets came out, one for each person.
  There is a red arrow on the white wall facing the ticket machine, which says-entrance.

  The five waited for a while, but they didn't see any staff coming to greet them, so they had to follow the arrow.
  After the arrow turned a turn, the light dimmed, and a door appeared in front of it, a very thick leather door, some of which looked like the kind of door used for sound insulation in a movie theater.

  Bai Yutang stretched out his hand and opened the door, and the front was even darker, and a long corridor appeared in front of everyone. The upper part of the walls on both sides is painted white, the lower part is green, and the ground is yellow marble floor tiles. There is a wooden door at a distance on both sides of the corridor, which looks like the corridor of the inpatient department of a hospital, or the kind of very old inpatient department.
  There are several fluorescent lamps above the corridor, most of which are not on.

  Everyone walked in and came to the first door. They saw that the door was hidden. A piece of A4 paper was pasted on the door, and four characters were printed in black on it-Exhibition Hall 1.
  Everyone couldn't help but twitched at the corners of their mouths-is this okay?
  Zhao Jue looked at the ticket, "No wonder the fare is only five yuan!"

  Pushing open the concealed door, he walked into Exhibition Hall No. 1, which was dark inside.
  One by one glass pillars stand inside the exhibition hall. There are spotlights with blue light to illuminate the glass pillars. The pillars contain water. Simply put, they are similar to the kind of glass pillars exhibiting jellyfish in Ocean Park.
  It's just that the glass pillars are not light and soft jellyfish, but some deformed and twisted...corpses.
  It can be seen that the glass column is not water, but formalin.

  "Fuck!" Zhao Hu stood in front of a pillar, looking at an alien-like corpse inside, "You should bring Gongsun with you."
  Zhan Zhao was in front of some ugly, mermaid-like corpses. Stopped, "Is this stitching or special effects makeup?" After
  asking, he heard a gloomy voice coming from behind, "It's true...Oh!"

  Zhan Zhao turned his head abruptly, and saw a person behind him being Baiyu Tang pulled it away, then banged it on the side of the water column.
  The man was wearing a white lab coat and a pair of weird glasses tied with a rope. Bai Yutang twisted his hand behind him with one hand, his face pressed against a glass pillar storing the two-headed snake corpse, and the other hand shot straight. Zhu Zi said, "It hurts so much... Oh, handsome guy let go! I don't like being so rough!"

  Bai Yutang looked at him, frowned and let go.
  The man rubbed his shoulders and turned his head back.
  Everyone first noticed the glasses he was wearing.
  It is a rather weird pair of insert glasses, usually when you go to an optical shop to match the glasses to try the lens power. It is a round iron ring glasses with many card slots in the front, which can be inserted into more than one piece. Of lenses.
  The man inserted at least two or three lenses, which looked quite funny.

  "Oh..." The man looked at the people in front of him for a moment, and stretched out his hand to take off the glasses.
  With the faint light of the blue spotlight, everyone looked at the person in front of them.
  This man is in his forties, of medium height but very thin, with high cheekbones and concave cheeks, obvious cheekbones, and heavy dark circles. He feels as if he hasn't slept for a few days. His eyes are big, and he is staring at everyone. When I look at it, I look a little nervous, wearing a black shirt, black pants, a white medical coat, and black short and medium hair. I have not washed my greasy hair for a long time, and wet, greasy black hair hangs on both sides of the big forehead.

  Zhan Zhao and others identified him and did not hesitate to classify him as a suspected metamorphosis!

  "Who are you?" Bai Yutang asked him.
  "Haha." The man stretched out his hand, took out a business card from the shirt pocket of his white coat and handed it over, "Below is the curator here."
  Bai Yutang reached out and took the business card, and saw that the name printed on the top was-Kai Bin.
  The man withdrew his hands, clasped his hands and rubbed them lightly, smiled with yellow teeth, his voice was dry and dumb, and he said to the people with joy, "Welcome!"