102. [Case IV] Countdown, ch.32 - Antidote

It seems that Dong Yuan hired Li Feng to investigate something. A video in the hard drive in his safe surprised both Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang.

In the video, Li Feng secretly photographed Mark Fan with two people, and the two people never thought they would be in contact with each other.

One of them is Sun Xi.

If Sun Xi and Mark Fan have an intersection and it makes sense, the other one is very strange, that is Wang Meiyun's cousin, Li Linlin.

And the most puzzling thing is that Li Linlin and Sun Xi feel very close when they are together...

"It's not right, it's not right..." Zhan Zhao suddenly felt that all kinds of thoughts were pouring into his head, he muttered to himself, and quickly imagined all kinds of possibilities.

Bai Yutang asked Jiang Ping to check the intersection between Li Linlin and Sun Xi, and looked back at Secretary Zhang who was still blank.

"Do you know her?" Bai Yutang had asked Secretary Zhang just now, he didn't know Sun Xi, but Li Linlin's words...

"I know, Linlin is Meiyun's assistant." Secretary Zhang replied.

"Didn't you say you've already broken up?" Bai Yutang asked.

Secretary Zhang was puzzled, "Breaking out? Linlin really doesn't want to be Meiyun's assistant anymore, but the main reason is to continue studying, it seems..."

As he said, Secretary Zhang waved his hand, "Oh, it's not a day or two that the two sisters have been arguing. Wang Meiyun doesn't look strong on the surface, but in fact, she doesn't know much about many things, especially contracts and business. She is very dependent on her cousin. When something happened this time, it was her cousin who came to the company for her and explained the contact..."

"What did you say?" Bai Yutang interrupted him, "Li Linlin has been to your company in the past two days?"

"Yes." Secretary Zhang nodded.

"Has she met your boss?" Bai Yutang asked, "When was the last time they met?"

"yesterday morning......"

As soon as Secretary Zhang finished speaking, Zhan Zhao called Bai Yutang, "Yutang!"

Bai Yutang went over.

I saw Zhan Zhao clicked on the second video.

The first video is of Li Feng showing the photos he took, and in the second video, Li Feng seems to be showing the content of a "personal experiment" to everyone.

This time, the filming location was changed to the bedroom.

Li Feng first showed the two paintings hanging on his wall, which Zhan Zhao and the others found in the freezer of the convenience store, and later led to the twins Bai Jintang and Zhao Zhen being recruited collectively.

The first half of this video is a recording of Li Feng's sleep.

The video is played quickly, showing Li Feng suddenly getting up and cleaning the camera that night. In other words, the video records Li Feng sleepwalking at night, getting up and cleaning the camera.

Judging from the clock on the wall, Li Feng was sleepwalking for about an hour all night.

The second half of the video is the second night.

Li Feng took out a bottle of medicine.

Everyone in SCI is all too familiar with this bottle of medicine.

In this incident, there will be such a bottle of drug addiction treatment repeatedly.

Mark Fan died because he overdose on this bottle of medicine. Wang Meiyun carried this medicine with him in his bag. When Sun Xi collided with Mark Fan, he repackaged the medicine. The pharmacist's reminder message for everyone also included taking this medicine. kind of medicine.