104. [Case IV - END] Countdown, ch.34 - Origin

There is an old saying that when a person is about to die, his words are good, but it turns out that not everyone will be fully enlightened before death. Some people are just thinking about how to harm others when they die.

To Zhao Jue, the pharmacist is nothing but a moth stuck on the spider's web.

SCI has arrested a lot of people. It can be said that almost all the people involved in the case have been arrested this time, and they are all guilty. This case can be said to be all villains.

Of course, the harvest of this case is more than that. After investigation, the real organization base is not Mark Fan's clinic, but the nursing home.

In this nursing home, not only did we find information left by almost all organizations, but many of those elderly people were members of the organization.

The rich reserves of archives and research materials are enough for SCI research for a long time.

Although the case was solved, Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang felt a little frustrated, especially Zhan Zhao.

Zhao Jue had never seriously helped them investigate cases before, and most of them met by chance during the investigation, and he was not keen on it.

But this time they had been investigating the case, which had been devastated for a few days, and Zhao Jue solved it in almost a day, and if it wasn't for his help, this time the loss would have been quite heavy.

Although Bao Zheng always said Zhan Zhaonen, but Zhan Zhao never took it seriously, but today he really felt that compared with Zhao Jue, he was really able to do it, so he was super unconvinced.

Bai Yutang felt different from Zhan Zhao. He had no desire to win or lose against Zhao Jue, but this time he should indeed be thanked.

The pharmacist's plan was to use Mark Fan's case to lead them to that building, where the organization and SCI would perish. And led out Zhao Jue, and then asked Sun Xi to kill him, because he felt that he and Sun Xi had taken the "antidote" and could be immune to hypnosis.

On the way back, Bai Yutang asked Zhan Zhao, "Can drugs really be immune to hypnosis?"

Zhan Zhao thought about it and said, "In fact, many drugs can make people immune to hypnosis."

"A lot?" Bai Yutang was surprised.

Zhan Zhao smiled, "But to be precise, no drug can make people immune to hypnosis."

Bai Yutang felt that this was a contradictory statement.

Seeing that he didn't understand, Zhan Zhao continued, "Take a simple pear, there are many medicines that can treat headaches, but is there any medicine that can guarantee that you will never have a headache after taking it?"

Bai Yutang thought about it for a while - if you understand it this way, it is indeed the case...

"Hypnosis is not so much a kind of control as it is a kind of influence or interference." Zhan Zhao said, "The drug may just happen to be found to be immune to Qian Yu's paintings, but Qian Yu's paintings, many people do not take medicine. It's immune, isn't SCI not even a victim, just those few family members who are idle."

Bai Yutang also smiled, "So immunity is just an illusion or a coincidence?"

"More precisely, it's an extravagant hope. It's the feeling when a desperate person grabs the only straw." Zhan Zhao said, "The last hope must be real, and there can be absolutely no doubt."

Back at the police station, everyone did a lot of interrogation work, and gradually made this "complex" case clear.

This case, with multiple "causes", occurred for different purposes, was entangled in different positions, and ended in different ways.