034. [Case II] Inheritance, ch.3 - Very Aggressive

About half an hour after everyone arrived in the banquet hall, the banquet officially began.
  The lights were a little dimmer than before, and Bai Jintang came out to toast a glass of wine and saw a few acquaintances while holding champagne.
  Brother Bai frowned and grabbed Xiao Ding's neck as he passed by.
  Xiaoding grabbed his bow tie and looked at Bai Jintang dissatisfied. The two brothers are all the same...

  Bai Jintang pointed at the chatting Baili Yang and ELEVEN in a puzzled way. He thought the picture was a little weird and asked Xiaoding. "What's the situation?"
  Xiao Ding stretched out his hands and did not speak. A beautiful woman with dark blue hair and a white dress "floats over" before their eyes. When they met, the beautiful woman winked at the two and helped them. Xiaoding straightened his bow tie and left.

  Ding Meizi touched the bow tie that the beauty had
  trimmed , "Oh... she is the Melissa in the legend?" Bai Jintang stuffed the cup to Xiao Ding and swept the entire banquet hall.
  Xiao Ding looked at Bai Jintang's expression and leaned forward and asked, "Brother, do you want a
  quick-acting heart-saving pill ?" Bai Jintang grabbed Xiao Ding's bow tie smoothly and drew the person to his eyes.
  Xiaoding thought it might be the light, and felt fire in Bai Jintang's eyes, so he blinked and remedied it with words, "That...try not to
  kill anyone ..." Bai Jintang took two deep breaths silently to calm down, and shook his head. Turned around and left.

  Xiaoding straightened his bow tie and saw Bai Jintang grabbing Gongsun, who was still blank, and entering the elevator. That meant—tonight, you can't see it.
  Xiao Ding squinted and pulled a passing cello, "Well, you guys are a little low-key." The
  cello smiled and took out his cell phone to show Xiao Ding.
  Xiao Ding was a little puzzled and glanced at it... he saw the surveillance pictures around the hotel on his mobile phone screen, and saw a few black cars stopping and a few people wearing waiter clothes getting out of the car. As he walked, he installed a silencer on the gun in his hand, put the gun away, and entered the back door of the hotel.
  Xiaoding opened his mouth wide, and kept his mouth open to see Bai Yutang.

  Bai Yutang was not far away from him, and Jiang Ping's voice, who was monitoring all the cameras nearby, came from the headset, "Boss! A group of seven people have come, all with guns. The waiter is dressed up."
  Bai Yutang He raised his head to face Xiao Ding with his mouth open, and reached out to make a gesture to him.

  Xiao Ding blinked and ran away.
  What is Xiaoding doing? He ran to Qi Le and Chen Yu who were drinking and chatting, and dragged the two girls, "Oh! Play a tune for fun!"

  Qi Le and Chen Yu both looked at Xiaoding.
  Qi Le pointed to himself, "Are you sure you want us to cheer up?"
  Chen Yu was also speechless, "This kind of occasion?"
  "This kind of occasion is right, hurry up!" Xiaoding pushed the two of them to a stand not far away.
  Ma Xin and Chen Jiayi also glanced at each other, puzzled-Qi Le and Chen Yu are rock and roll, Qi Le plays electric guitar, and Chen Yu plays drums. This dinner is in a jazzy atmosphere, giving them a metal punk style. How to make music for fun?

  But at this time, the lights have been completely dimmed, and this hall is probably also a multi-functional one. In the dim light, the flickering laser light is bright.
  Xiaoding dragged the lighting engineer who specializes in lighting up Qi Le's concert into the lighting room.
  The guests who were drinking and chatting also looked around curiously, wondering if it was some kind of entertainment program at the dinner party.
  When I was puzzled, I heard a twisting electric sound like a helicopter wing whirling... the guests were all stunned, looking up at the stage together.
  At the same time, the drum beats played with the electric sound are as explosive as broken glass hit by a gun.

  After the guests were stunned for about three seconds, they suddenly realized-Oh! It turned out to be a dinner party in this style!
  Many other bands and top DJs were present. Seeing that the lighting was just right, they thought everyone was playing, so one or two of them came to the stage to cooperate with Chen Yu and Qi Le and went to improvise.

  In an instant, the whole banquet hall began to sound with a strong sense of rhythm and offensive music... I don't know if it was the result of the collective secretion of adrenaline, and people began to boil with enthusiasm.

  The sound of the elevator doors opening was drowned in music.
  Bai Yutang pressed the earphone and wanted to inform the SCI people that the assassin who came in was carrying a lethal weapon and was careful to deal with it... But don't talk about it at this moment, it is estimated that you will not be able to hear the shot.
  Bai Yutang took off the earphones and glanced at Eugene, who was swaying with the rhythm.
  The corners of Eugene's mouth turned up high, and a weird smile appeared in the dark light. He raised his eyebrows, drew a knife from the table, and walked away with a smile.

  Bai Yutang looked back.
  I saw Zhan Zhao and Zhao Jue sitting beside Amo alone, and a three-person sofa was wrapped by the three of them.
  Amo put his hands on his knees, he didn't seem to adapt to the loud music around, but the music was not bad, his white eyes looked around.
  However, Zhan Zhao and Zhao Jue acted almost the same, leaning on the armrest of the sofa with one hand supporting the chin, and observing the surrounding situation with the grandfather of the leg.

  Bai Yutang was looking at the three of them, and saw a red spot hidden in the flashing lights, slowly following the sofa, climbing up to the position of Amo's chest, and moving in the direction of the Adam's apple.
  Bai Yutang frowned and turned his head...

  Almost at the same time, he heard a heavy drum beat...
  A figure appeared in the window...
  Bai Yutang clearly saw the outline of a backside, and the hand holding the gun was illuminated by the light. When it hit, the reflective effect of the black leather jacket...
  the red dot disappeared when the drum sounded again.
  Bai Yutang saw a black figure on the opposite floor falling from the skyscraper.

  By the window, the black figure turned his head, and under the dim light with a little blood, it was ELEVEN's profile face.
  Bai Yutang helped the forehead.
  Zhao Hu pushed Mahan, "Little Ma, he provokes you..." It's
  just that Zhao Hu didn't finish his words . Mahan pressed his head and raised his hand to the other side window with a shot... I
  don't know why. The red spot that had climbed up to Amo's temple again disappeared.

  Ma Han put away his gun and said to Zhao Hu who was arranging his hair, "There is one behind you..."
  Zhao Hu took a step back, unbiasedly stepping on the foot of the person behind him, and then said sorry that raising his hand was an elbow. ...

  The people who were swinging with the music didn't see it. In the dark, a service fell to the ground.
  Dading walked to him, took out a pistol with a silencer from the vest of the waiter who was holding his nose, and beckoned to the two men.
  Two security guards in black came over and dragged the person out.
  In the corridor outside the door, Bai Chi was handcuffing the fourth waiter to a water pipe.

  At this time, as soon as the door opened, Bai Liyang took a look at it.
  Bai Chi looked at him and blinked.
  Bai Liyang gave aside...A waiter was thrown out straight, and Yang reached out and closed the door.
  Bai Chi and Qin Ou reluctantly went to help the waiter up...but Xiao Xia had three joint repositions for him before he was handcuffed, and his shoulders and chin were dislocated...

  just handcuffed this.
  The door opened again, and a beauty in a white dress with a high slit skirt and high heels came out to touch up her makeup. She wiped her lipstick on a glass, and suddenly stepped aside, and then she heard a loud noise... the glass... A waiter flew out of the window.
  After he landed with a gun in his hand, he wanted to get up.
  Bai Chi and Qin Ou were about to rush up, when they saw the beauty who was applying makeup putting on lipstick, and stepping on the waiter's belly while lifting a foot.

  Both Bai Chi and Qin Ou sighed...they saw the waiter's eyes widened and suddenly curled up.
  The beauty in white lifted her long legs and walked away on a catwalk.

  Bai Chi picked up the gun and turned the man over in summer, okay... there was a blood hole in his stomach.
  Qin Ou shook his head and pulled the person up and continued to slap him on. Xia took a bandage to stop him from bleeding, and once again affirmed that the high heels were really offensive...

  At this time, the elevator opened.
  Bai Jintang walked out of the elevator and looked up...at a glance, he saw the six wounded waiters tied to the water pipes, looked at the sky, and walked into the banquet hall.

  Bai Chi and Qin Ou looked at each other.
  About three minutes later, Bai Jintang came out with a plate in one hand, and there was a piece of cheesecake on the plate.
  Bai Chi and Qin Ou tilted their heads.
  Bai Jintang walked to the elevator door and pressed the elevator door. If Gongsun didn't want to eat cake, he wouldn't come down. As expected, he was still too annoyed and went back quickly...

  just thinking about it, the elevator door opened.
  Bai Chi and Qin Ou saw Bai Jintang suddenly stretched out their hands into the elevator... Then, they saw that Big Brother Bai, just like Tiliu, grabbed a man in a suit by the neck and lifted him out.
  The man in the suit was struggling with his neck choked.
  Bai Jintang pinched him to the outside of the elevator and shook twice... From the man's clothes, he shook a gun and a dagger.
  Bai Chi went over and picked up the weapon.
  Bai Jintang threw people over.
  The man fell onto the waiter at the front.
  Qin Ou handcuffed the hapless ghost.

  Bai Jintang carried the cake and shook his head into the elevator.

  ...
  Bai Chi counted the number of people, and said to Qin Ou, "Didn't you say seven? There are six waiters here, and one is missing..." As
  soon as Xiao Baichi finished speaking, he saw the door opened and one served. Birth came out.
  Qin Ou saw that he was still holding a gun in his hand, so he blocked Bai Chi's eyes and drew the gun at the man... But the waiter stared blankly at the front, and then... fell straight forward.
  Bai Chi and Qin Ou were dumbfounded, they saw a table knife stuck in the back of the waiter.
  In the door, Eugene, dressed in bells and whistles, smiled and reached out to grab the

  doorknob , and closed the door... Xiao Xia cocked his chin and looked at the knife on the man's back, considering whether to pull it out for him.
  Qin Ou and Bai Chi squatted down to study-is this man still angry?

  The seven assassins were all caught, but...
  Bai Yutang looked around and felt that there was still danger nearby.
  At this moment, I heard someone talking behind him, "This is just an appetizer."
  Bai Yutang turned around and saw Bai Ye standing next to him, saying something... Bai Ye's voice was filled with a strong rhythm. The feeling of music covered it...Bai Yutang only saw his mouth under the flashing lights—feel it...

  Bai Yutang frowned slightly, and he glanced back at where Amo was.
  Zhan Zhao and Zhao Jue were sitting next to him. They were observing Amo's facial expressions, but they didn't care about the danger of approaching outside.

  Bai Yutang was about to look elsewhere. Suddenly... an inexplicable feeling came into being. In the banquet hall where sounds, colors and flavors were intertwined and clashing, his senses seemed to open... a sound of clothing rubbing against the metal surface, in cooperation with There was a smell of gunpowder, and a danger signal came from above...

  Bai Yutang raised his head and saw that there was a metal louvered exhaust vent diagonally above Amo and the others.
  Zhao Hu and Ma Han were observing the surrounding situation and saw Bai Yutang walking forward suddenly.
  The two looked at each other, followed two steps forward, and saw Bai Yutang grabbing the white tablecloth on the dining table under the tall champagne tower with one hand, and pulling it out... the

  white tablecloth was pulled out from under the champagne tower, Ma Han and Zhao Hu subconsciously went to see the tall champagne tower... it didn't even collapse.
  When the two raised their eyebrows, they saw the huge white tablecloth being shaken away.
  Zhao Jue and Zhan Zhao both raised their heads. They saw diagonally above, almost at the same time that the tablecloth was unfolding, the louvered metal door of the vent flew out, and a person jumped out from the inside...
  At the moment when the person fell, the white The tablecloth is fully unfolded.
  Bai Yutang shook the hand of the tablecloth... the tablecloth wrapped the unbiased person who just dropped onto the tablecloth.
  Swiping the hand holding the tablecloth far away... the person wrapped in the tablecloth flew over everyone's head... fell out of the crowd and rolled to the door of the banquet hall.
  Eugene, who was standing at the door holding the doorknob, pushed the door smoothly...The man slid out the door on the smooth marble floor.
  At the door, Xia Xia was about to draw the knife for the waiter. Suddenly the door opened...One person flew out. After hitting the waiter, they slid into the escape channel together, and the two rolled downstairs.

  Bai Chi and Qin Ou stood on the top of the stairs with frowning brows, looking at the two assassins lying motionless underneath, holding a knife in their hands next to them, blinking, "Emma is violent!"

  Zhan Zhao looked at the general The tablecloth was rolled, and it was handed to Bai Yutang, a dumbfounded black bodyguard next to him, smiling... Then Zhao Jue sighed with emotion, "Sure enough, dangerous environments can inspire the aggressiveness of dangerous animals." As
  they said, the two of them just said. Feeling a sudden movement of Amo in the middle, his hands were shaking on his knees nervously.
  Zhan Zhao and Zhao Jue turned their faces to look at him at the same time, and saw that he was looking in a certain direction, and the two followed the direction he was looking. They only saw a person standing in the dimming light in the distance... ...