092. [Case IV] Countdown, ch.22 - The Real Face

Under Eleven's unintentional reminder, everyone tried their luck with the killer's photo in the patient data of the psychiatric hospital, and the result was really found!

"Su Li." Jiang Ping read the killer's case data, "Severe paranoia and violent tendencies... It's interesting. His case data is similar to Qian Yu's. Before entering the hospital, he had experience in private clinics."

"Did they all watch from Mark Fan?" Zhan Zhao asked.

"I don't know. It's not in Mark Fan's records, and the hospital's records don't mention Mark Fan. It seems to be a deliberate concealment."

"Isn't this patient very dangerous?" Bai Yutang wondered, "Why did the mental hospital let him out?

Jiang Ping shook his head and expressed his confusion, "I tried it, and if I searched for the name 'Su Li', I couldn't find it. I only found a scanned image format through face recognition and image search. Cases, all other information is missing!"

"What kind of mental hospital is this?" Bai Yutang asked Jiang Ping to investigate the background of this mental hospital.

"This is a hospital with a research nature. Several major pharmaceutical companies have projects, but the main direction is mental illness... eh."

Before Jiang Ping finished speaking, a search result suddenly popped up on the screen.

"Wow!" Jiang Ping shouted, attracting the attention of Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao.

The two leaned over to take a look, and saw that a picture popped up, which was a resume.

And the photo on the resume is the delivery guy.

"He was originally called Sun Xi, and he was a nurse in the hospital, but he had already left his job." Jiang Ping used the same method to check the delivery boy, and he was lucky, and he was also from the relevant hospital staff.

"There is something wrong with this hospital." Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao exchanged glances - it is necessary to check.

"Go to the hospital first or to try Wang Meiyun and Su Li first?" Zhan Zhao asked Bai Yutang for his opinion.

Bai Yutang thought for a while and whispered, "I kind of want to go to that hospital at night."

Zhan Zhao felt a little excited, "Are you going to catch the monster in the corner?"

Bai Yutang smiled, "Of course if you can catch it, I'm afraid it won't come out."

Zhan Zhao also laughed.

At this time, the phone rang, and there was good news from Luotian. They found the delivery box that was thrown away by the delivery boy. The forensics department had already taken it back to extract fingerprints, and there will be news soon.

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang were very happy. If the fingerprints were successfully compared, then the resigned hospital nurse, Sun Xi, was the suspect who killed Mark Fan.

But now everyone can't figure it out, what does this nurse have to do with the pharmacist? Why can you find the pharmacist if you catch him?

Before Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang went to the interrogation room, they asked Jiang Ping to check whether there was any relationship between Sun Xi and Mark Fan.

...

The second person to be tried by SCI today is Wang Meiyun.

Chao Dynasty and Zhang Long have already brought Wang Meiyun to the interrogation room.

Wang Meiyun sat calmly. After a night of tossing, she probably didn't rest well, and she looked a little haggard.

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang walked into the interrogation room and looked at this star who was still shining brightly on the TV screen not long ago, sitting in the interrogation room without makeup upside down, so ordinary.