112. [Case V] On-Screen, ch.8 - Crow's Mouth

Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao drove and took the twins to the film and television city to find Jin He to understand the situation.

In the car, the twins asked an acquaintance to inquire about the new director in detail.

Jin Ho is indeed a newcomer when it comes to filmmaking, but he is actually very well known in the gaming industry. In the words of his peers, he has the ability, but he is a bit slanted.

Jin He has participated in a lot of game development in recent years, most of which are horror-themed types, and he has also shot a lot of game animations. The characteristic of this person is that he gets into trouble every three days, and in the end, no one dares to invite him in the game company.

Ask him exactly what happened to him, and the answer is - to frighten people.

Jin He's old colleagues all say that he is crazy. He not only likes to be scary when he plays games, but also likes to be scary in his daily life. From time to time, he does some pranks.

It is said that he once put a bull's eye in the yogurt that his female colleague put in the refrigerator, which scared the little girl to go to the doctor.

Both Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang frowned—this is too much!

Jin He has offended too many people, and the game industry has almost banned him. As a result, he turned into a film director.

As a result, the first film he made had an accident and almost killed him.

Moreover, in addition to the results of that movie, the filming process is said to have not been smooth.

Someone who knew the inside story told the twins that Jin He offended Tang Xing in the process of making the movie, and it is said that he scared him half to death. Tang Xing's fans seem to know about this, and they all say that they are going to Jin He's house to throw eggs... In addition to the actors, many crew members have also been offended by him, and many people said they would never cooperate with him again.

Both Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang shook their heads speechlessly - how low their EQ is to offend so many people.

However, many of those who have been with Jin He said that Jin He offended people not because of his low EQ, but because he may have some psychological problems.

Zhan Zhao asked a few of Jin He's former colleagues, after they were frightened, did Jin He laugh, or would he apologize to them? What is the specific reaction.

Most of the answers that came out were, "He doesn't care at all."

Those old colleagues said that Jin He used pranks to scare people, and he was neither happy nor apologetic after the fright. In addition, it is said that Jin He prefers to scare timid people. The more timid he is, the more he wants to scare them. Just like Tang Xing is notoriously timid, Jin He stares at him and makes fun of him. It is said that he almost scared people several times. He had to pee his pants, and even the company-related personnel warned him, but he just went his own way.

Zhan Zhao was a little interested in this Jin He.

...

The car drove to the film and television city, and everyone got off.

The entrance has been demarcated with fences, as if doing an entrance drill.

The twins looked at the stage being built in the distance and were quite satisfied. They could have a red carpet rehearsal in two days.

The four of them did not stop at the event area of ​​the film festival, and went straight to the film and television city.

Bai's film and television city is very large in scale. There are three major filming venues that are currently in use, and some are still under construction. These venues are all large square studios in which scenes can be built. The biggest feature is the large green screen background, which is convenient for adding special effects when shooting. It is a studio with very modern functions.