134. [Case V] On-Screen, ch.30 - Excessive Revenge

Xiao Ding made a lot of phone calls, but in the end he couldn't find any teachers or students who had anything to do with Anna back then, but he found a retired policeman who had something to do with her.

This detective named Ivan was the detective who investigated the murders of the three women.

It happened that Xiao Ding seemed to know this Ivan. He called me and chatted about home affairs, and then talked about Anna.

The most surprising thing for Zhan Zhao and the others came when Detective Ivan gritted his teeth when talking about Anna. In his own words, this terrible woman ruined his career.

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang didn't quite understand the meaning, and Xiao Ding also asked Ivan to make it clearer.

Officer Ivan said that the first time he came into contact with Anna was the mysterious death of the three girls.

Because the girls' school is usually very strict, during holidays, the children love to have parties and play crazy. Before the accident happened to these girls, they had a masquerade party, and the three of them locked a girl dressed as the Grim Reaper into the cold room of the school cafeteria.

Although the girl was not injured because she was quickly rescued by another classmate, she still suffered a lot of psychological trauma and later transferred to another school.

After Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang heard this, they understood why so many people said that the three of them would be retaliated for offending the God of Death. Daqing really locked up the "God of Death".

"Is it Anna who is pretending to be the God of Death?" Xiao Ding was curious.

Ivan said that was not the case. Anna was the last girl to release the "God of Death", and the one who was imprisoned was Anna's best friend in school. But after transferring to another school, their friendship gradually ended...

"Is this Anna's motive?" Everyone felt that it was a bit unreasonable...

Although those three girls were hateful and should be punished and educated... but taking their lives was a bit too much revenge?

Officer Ivan continued, "At that time, we originally suspected that the girl who was bullied did it, but she had already transferred to another school, and after investigation, the suspicion could be ruled out. But during the investigation, we found out that Anna seemed to have the opportunity to commit the crime. . Moreover, there was a hiker nearby that day who witnessed four girls entering the mountain together... But the hiker said that the four girls were far apart when he saw them, so it cannot be used as evidence."

However, Anna was suspected by Officer Ivan because of this incident, until what happened to her maid.

Speaking of Anna's maid, because the newspaper reports at the time were very vague, neither Zhan Zhao nor Bai Yutang knew the details of the murder.

Speaking of this case, Officer Ivan obviously had some psychological distress. He said, “It is simply unbelievable that a beautiful teenage girl would do such an evil thing!

People asked him about the details of the case.

Officer Ivan said that the maid was cut into pieces by Anna using a gardener's chainsaw to trim trees in the garden.

In one sentence, everyone was dumbfounded.

Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao immediately began to wonder if there was anything like a chainsaw in Zhao Jue's villa...

"What's the reason?" Xiao Ding asked curiously.

"Because the maid accidentally cut Nana's puppy while mowing the grass." Officer Ivan answered.