008. [Case I] Witnesses, ch.8 - Opportunity

Zhan Zhao flipped through Jiang Ping's investigation on the background of the deceased, and a strange feeling arose spontaneously.
  The three deceased gave the impression that they were killed because of the catastrophe, but after Jiang Ping dug into their background, they did not appear to be so "innocent."
  Let me talk about the old man who fell to death first.
  The deceased in that case six years ago was in his sixties and had retired. He was an ordinary old man who seemed harmless to humans and animals.
  But twenty years ago, he was arrested for theft, but was not prosecuted because of insufficient evidence.
  However, the old man's "accomplices" were prosecuted and sentenced to life because of the huge amount of money. Soon after he escaped from prison, he fell from a height and died.
  This so-called "accomplice" has a very innocent background. He is a fellow of the old man and lives in his home. According to his confession, the old man tricked him into doing it, and he didn't even know that he was stealing! However, the evidence of his theft was sufficient, but he could not show evidence that the old man deceived and used him, so he had the final result.
  Zhan Zhao looked at the entire case, and if the person said it was true, then he was indeed an innocent person who died, and the old man who fell to his death later meant something of retribution.

  The deceased three years ago was a seventeen-year-old female high school student, feeling even more innocent, and the funeral commanded people to sympathize.
  However, Jiang Ping dug very deeply. The girl transferred to another school when she was eleven. The reason for the transfer turned out to be because she went on an adventure with her friends and entered an abandoned factory. As a result, she accidentally touched the leakage facility. She was fine, she was in the same class. A female classmate of her age was electrocuted.
  After all, she was still young. Even if the girl who survived the adventure together came from the girl who survived, she still had no intention of killing her companion. In short, it should be a tragedy.
  However, Jiang Ping is still very careful. After careful investigation, he found that the girl is particularly good in physics, probably because of her family inheritance. Her parents are both engaged in electrical work. One thing that caught Zhan Zhao's attention was that the police investigated her neighbor. It is said that when the little girl was nine years old, she had electrocuted her neighbor's dog.
  Zhan Zhao sighed. How could the eleven-year-old girl suspect that she had deliberately led her friends to electrocute her without evidence and witnesses? This lawsuit doesn't seem to be fought at all! But then again, if she is really innocent, it's another matter, but what if she really is a little devil in angel skin? As a result, he was also electrocuted, and it was another feeling of unhappy retribution.

  Speaking of the most recent deceased, a housewife in her thirties who was married not long ago, but she also has an unknown past.
  According to her file, she used to be an unmarried mother in her twenties. When the child was just one and a half years old, she accidentally fell from a height and injured herself slightly, but the child fell to death. According to her, she was knocked down by a few running children while crossing the road. The police investigated the surveillance video, and indeed there was a video showing that she was walking on the road with her baby in her arms, and a group of children were playing around her. Ran through. It was chaotic at the time and it was unclear whether the children hit her, but she did fall off the bridge when the children ran by.
  The police investigated the children who were from the nearby elementary school. They all insisted that they didn't bump into her, but in the end the case was not resolved. Jiang Ping didn't know what he was capable of. He found the video footage of the incident that year and found that the woman passed by that road almost every day. That road is the only way for the children to go through school, but it is not the only way for the single mother. The reason for going here every day is unknown. The police officers of the year will also The case is handled as an accident. After all, according to common sense, the single mother who died of the child should be required to be held accountable, but since she did not pursue it, the families of those children naturally breathed a sigh of relief. At that time, no one seemed to doubt this. Whether the single mother fell on her own.

  The three irrelevant cases are full of doubts. If you speculate with a kind heart, then the three are all tragedies that make people embarrassing. But if you speculate with a little malice and suspicion, these three cases may not be accidents but murders and deliberate crimes. The three victims who later became "innocent dead" may also be criminals who have escaped legal sanctions.

  "Didn't the police who investigated the case connect these doubts?" Zhan Zhao asked Jiang Ping.
  Jiang Ping nodded, "These cases have indeed been linked and investigated, but apart from the same witness and the same suspect, there are no clues at all."
  "It looks like a case of revenge." Bai Chi said. "Where are the families of the victims?"
  "They have all been investigated, and all suspicions have been ruled out." Jiang Ping said, "The police officers investigated in this case are very responsible and have a lot of imagination. They even thought of the possibility of cross crimes. But the investigation is still to no avail!"
  "Cross crime?" Bai Chi leaned over to look.
  "Just like the case we encountered before, A's enemy is B, and C's enemy is D. A and C meet by chance and help each other get revenge. A kills D, and C kills B. Both were absent. We know each other's evidence," Jiang Ping took out a form, "The investigator of this case is an old police officer who has just retired, and we all know each other."
  Zhan Zhao took the information and glanced at it. "Oh. ...Old Shen, it's no wonder."
  Jiang Ping blinked, "When the old man was investigating this case, the entire police station was almost annoyed by him. At that time, there were only the case six years ago and the case three years ago. Now this. The clues are all broken. Everyone said it was a coincidence. The old man felt that something was wrong. Even the family members of the victim didn't want to investigate. He still ran around, but it was found that he was retired or hanged up as a headless case. , Because there was no evidence to prove that it was a serial homicide, so I didn't transfer to SCI. I called Lao Shen just now, the old man's voice..." Jiang Ping squeezed his throat coarsely and learned the old man's tone. I knew it was definitely a serial murder case! Tell me about Xiaobai Xiaozhan. If you find the murderer, you must tell me! This murderer definitely not only killed two people!"

  "Well..." Zhan Zhao gently touched his chin, and nodded. Nodded.
  Bai Chi asked curiously, "Is old Shen the caisson? The criminal police team called him nervous?"
  Jiang Ping nodded, "That's older than the Baoju Bureau! I like to solve crimes if I don't get promoted. Forty years of police."
  Bai Chi opened his mouth, "Oh..."
  "His intuition should be very accurate." Zhan Zhao frowned and looked at the information. "I also think it is a serial murder case, and... not so much revenge, but rather a heroic crime in the form of'justification of justice'? It doesn't seem like it, it feels a bit evil."

  "There are so many evil things these days." In the forensic room, Gongsun strolled out with a yawn.
  Zhan Zhao asked him, "How's the nail check done?"
  "I called the Supervision Department, and Lao Wang said he was going to consult several chemists and experts familiar with metal smelting, and then study how to analyze it. The nail is not as difficult as usual, so I don't want too much hope." Gongsun spread his hands.
  "That's true." Zhan Zhao sighed, after all...the ashes were melted into the nails.

  Zhan Zhao sighed and wandered back to the SCI office with the information. The clock in the corridor indicated that it was almost 12 o'clock in the night, and Bai Yutang and Bai Ye had not yet returned.
  Zhan Zhao took out his cell phone and wanted to ask Bai Yutang about the situation.
  But as soon as he walked into the SCI office, he saw by the table, Zhang Yu was holding a writing brush, bending down and pressing a piece of yellow paper, not knowing what he was drawing.
  Zhao Zhen looked at him with his arms in interest.

  Zhan Zhao walked over, and the corners of his mouth twitched after seeing clearly.
  I saw Zhang Yu drew a symbol.
  Putting down the pen and dipping some cinnabar with his fingers, Zhang Yu drew a circle on the paper talisman, picked it up, grumbled in his mouth and didn't know what he had read, and then handed it to Zhan Zhao.
  Zhan Zhao looked at the paper talisman in disgust and refused to touch it, and asked, "What are you going to do?"
  "Posted on the back of the door, it is good for feng shui to drive away evil spirits." Zhang Yu's index finger pushed his glasses, "No money, no money! "
  Zhan Zhaowangtian, "Well, master... it's not that I don't believe you. If you post this thing, Yutang will go crazy when you come back."
  Jiang Ping also said, "The captain will definitely run away!"
  Bai Chi followed. Nodded, "You can't post it! Brother has a cleanliness! Posting this will definitely be scolded."
  Zhang Yu shrugged and did not force him to put the talisman away, but Zhao Jue reached out and took it away, "I'll find a place to post it."
  Zhang Yu glanced at Zhao Jue and touched his chin to show him a face. , Seemed to hesitate for a moment, didn't say anything, turned his face to ask Zhan Zhao, "Is there anything to do with me? I left without me."

  Zhan Zhao was a little concerned about Zhang Yu's look at Zhao Jue just now, so he said, "No..." He said, sending Zhang Yu out.
  Arrived at the door and waited for the elevator.
  Zhan Zhao looked at no one on the left and right, and asked, "What did you see just now?"
  Zhang Yu was taken aback and looked at Zhan Zhao, "What?"
  Zhan Zhao spoke to Zhao Jue Nunu who was rubbing Lisbon's head in the room.
  "Oh..." Zhang Yu smiled helplessly, with some regrets, "short-lived."
  Zhan Zhao was stunned and looked at Zhang Yu.
  At this time, the elevator door opened and Zhang Yu was about to walk inside.
  "Wait!" Zhan Zhao grabbed Zhang Yu by the collar.

  "Wow..." Zhang Yu was staggered.
  Zhan Zhao dragged him towards the forensic doctor.
  "Wow, what are you doing?"
  Zhan Zhao threw Zhang Yu into the forensic room, frightened Xiao Xia Xia, who was writing the report.
  Zhan Zhao closed the door and locked it.

  Outside the door, Gongsun who came out of the toilet blinked—what's the situation?

  In the forensic room, Zhang Yu
  opened his mouth wide, looked at Zhan Zhao for a long time, and finally asked, "Uh...what are your special requirements?" Zhan Zhao gave him a slanted look and asked, "Why is it short-lived?"
  Zhang Yu was a little embarrassed. Uh...This Lord Yan knows."
  Zhan Zhao narrowed his eyes, "Try to crack it."
  "Huh?" Zhang Yu opened his mouth wide.
  Zhan Zhao smiled, "You can do it, right?"
  Zhang Yu touched his chin, "Yes, but the charges are high..."
  The corner of Zhan Zhao's mouth provoked a little, and he asked slowly, "How much do you want?"

  Zhang Yu looked at Zhan Zhao for a while, but he stretched out his hands, "This kind of thing is not necessarily accurate, there is no absoluteness in everything, I am just a half-hearted person."
  Zhan Zhao looked at Zhang Yu again for a while.
  Zhang Yu thought for a while, "As long as people change a little bit, they may change their fate. My grandfather said that fortune-telling is never to know the fate, but to have the opportunity to change the fate."
  Zhan Zhao said nothing.
  "But the magic stick is the magic stick." Zhang Yu helplessly, "You didn't take the opportunity to hypnotize me, did you?"

  Zhan Zhao finally returned the gaze cast on him, thought for a while, stretched out his hand, and grabbed the leader in the metal plate. Shushu, opened the door, and went out.
  Zhang Yu opened his mouth and asked Xia Xia, who was holding a report and widened his eyes, and didn't know what happened. "Did he leave with a knife?"
  "Uh..." Xia nodded...Yes.

  In the SCI office, Zhan Zhao walked to Lisbon as if nothing was wrong, and asked Zhao Jue, who was rubbing Lisbon, "Do you want chocolate?"
  Zhao Jue stretched out his hand, "What tastes it?"
  Zhao Jue didn't finish, so I saw Zhan Zhaoshou. Up and down...

  "Wow!" Zhao Jue jumped up with his hands in his hands.
  By the way, the milk tea in Bai Chi's hand was spilled, Gongsun was also shocked, and ran over...I
  saw a long knife wound in Zhao Jue's palm, blood flowing.
  Zhan Zhao returned the bloody scalpel to the dumbfounded Gongsun, ignoring the dumbfounded people around, and turned around and went out.

  Everyone looked at each other, Gongsun looked at Zhao Jue's palm, his brows were frowned, Zhan Zhao's hands were really black, this must leave scars.
  Bai Chi ran to get gauze and disinfectant.
  Everyone was afraid to look at Zhao Jue, and said to their hearts that what the master was doing made Zhan Zhao provoke him. Of course... Zhao Jue is not easy to provoke, will he not turn his face?
  What's strange is that Zhao Jue opened his eyes wide and looked at the palm of his hand that was constantly bleeding, but the expression on his face was unusually soft, and the corners of his mouth even had a slight smile.
  The scarlet wound stretched along the lifeline to the wrist, and it was about to cut the vein a little further down.
  Gongsun was weak, "Zhan Zhao is too messy!" He raised his face to look at Zhao Jue's expression, but his eyebrows were curled up when he saw him smile.
  Gongsun was stunned there-it turns out that Zhao Jue would smile like this... Is this a happy smile?

  ...
  Jiuli Lane, Chao Jiu's mansion.
  Bai Yutang visited Chao Jiu's Tibetan sword in Chao Jiu's study, and then went to the rooftop, under the sky full of stars, to watch Chao Jiu practice sword.
  Bai Yutang's knowledge of cold weapons is limited, but he is proficient in fighting and has his own understanding of weapons.
  After reading it, Bai Yutang asked Chao Jiu, "Is there any situation where you need to use this knife technique? This is completely used to kill people."
  Chao Jiu looked at Bai Yutang, "just in case."
  "Except for aliens ." I really can't think of any other things in case of invasion and zombies coming out of the cage." Bai Yutang reluctantly repeated what Chao Jiu did just now, completely without difficulty.
  Chao Jiu stood there looking at Bai Yutang in confusion-precise and powerful movements, cool and beautiful, but not murderous at all! When this man used the knife, his face was disgusting...

  After practicing for a while, Bai Yutang closed the knife and said, "It's quite interesting."
  "Interesting..." The old man opened his mouth and wanted to say it-kid , This is
  a sword technique, not a juggling... Bai Yutang turned the knife to ponder--Zhan Zhao will definitely be very happy to watch it.

  Chao Jiu looked helplessly at Bai Ye, who was calmly drinking tea.
  Bai Ye said to Bai Yutang, "He still has some basic skills to teach you. You should come here one day every week, and it should be enough for three months."
  Bai Yutang nodded, but he did not ask much. Anyway, what Bai Ye said definitely made sense.
  Chao Jiu was a little awkward, the young man in front of him, from how he looked so unpleasant to the present, was very fond of him. He just couldn't figure out his personality and belonged to the new breed of Bai family.

  Seeing that it was getting late, Bai Ye took Bai Yutang farewell.
  Eugene yawned and lay on the balcony looking at his watch.
  Bai Yutang frowned slightly, and asked him, "What are you doing in S city?"
  Reminiscing that ELEVEN has also arrived in S city for G, Bai Yutang felt that Eugene might have also come for this. But it's too fast... Shouldn't the Eugene be in Italy? Is it the same as ELEVEN, near S city?

  Seeing Bai Yutang's vigilant gaze, Eugene smiled and waved his hand, "I'm just here to pick someone up, and I'm not ready to take a trip to the muddy water."
  Bai Yutang didn't say much, and went downstairs with Bai Ye.

  Eugene grabbed the balcony and saw the two go out, walked into the alley and disappeared into the alley. He shook his head and continued to look at his watch. He said to himself, "My goddess has a bad idea of ​​time!"
  Chao Jiu held a teapot. He came to him and asked, "She hasn't heard from her for many years, why did she suddenly come?"
  Eugene smiled, "A good woman is unpredictable."
  Chao Jiu felt a little funny, shook his head and walked away. Sigh, "I may be old. I don't understand what young people think now."
  ...In the

  gloomy alley, Bai Yutang and Bai Ye returned the same way.
  There are no lights in the alleys, so I can only use moonlight in front of me, but things are still difficult to distinguish.
  Bai Ye found that Bai Yutang almost didn't hesitate to choose to go straight or turn, choosing the same way as they came, and he didn't understand how he remembered the way.

  As he was walking, Bai Yutang suddenly stopped and looked at the dark corner in front of him with some bewilderment.
  Bai Ye was also stunned, frowning as if thinking of something, a hint of surprise flashed in his eyes.
  At this time, I heard the gasping sound of "wheezing", it seemed that some large animal was coming from the back of the alley.

  After a while, at the end of the dark alley, two faint green spots appeared...According to his height, Bai Yutang had the illusion that a bear was coming.
  Not long after the green eyes appeared, two more appeared behind...
  As the thing moved forward a little bit, Bai Yutang finally recognized two huge animals from the appearance-they were dogs!
  The black dog, with this huge size and height, doesn't have to be what he thinks, it is definitely an adult Great Dane.

  The two Great Dandogs were surprisingly big, and they walked forward slowly, seeing Bai Yutang and Bai Ye not caring, and passing by them.

  Bai Yutang was looking back at the two big dogs walking forward, and he heard regular "clicks" in the alley not far away, which seemed to be women's high heels.

  Bai Ye continued to walk forward, and Bai Yutang followed him... When he
  reached the entrance of the alley, his footsteps became clearer.
  Bai Yutang looked up...a ​​woman walked out of the alley and passed by them.
  Bai Yutang frowned and looked at the woman who appeared suddenly...a black half-length skirt, tailored like a cheongsam. The woman is in good shape, tall and thin, and she is in her thirties. Black dress, black high heels, black hair crossed, a black umbrella in his hand, almost no makeup on his face, looks very beautiful, with an indescribable, vicissitudes of life. The only decoration on the whole body is a hairpin and a black moth. This hairpin looks very strange. In the dark, the outline of the black moth is a little strange. There are two red spots on the wings of the moth, which resemble eyeball-shaped markings, which are particularly dazzling.

  Bai Yutang felt that this woman was a little familiar, and stopped to look at her, but she had already passed by Bai Ye and him and walked forward.
  "Let's go." Bai Ye's words reminded Bai Yutang to recover.
  Bai Yutang continued walking with Bai Ye. The woman had turned out of the alley with the two dogs and was gone.
  "Do you know her?" Bai Yutang asked Bai Ye.
  Bai Ye looked at Bai Yutang, "Why do you think I know her?"
  "How can you say that being here in the middle of the night is a bit suspicious? You didn't even look at it. It's stranger than staring." Bai Yutang said, frowning, "And I seem to have seen her somewhere."

  Bai Ye Moving forward, he asked a seemingly irrelevant question, "Do you know that the life span of a Great Dane is very short."
  Bai Yutang nodded, "Well, because he is huge and has a fierce personality, he basically lives. It's only ten years."
  Bai Ye nodded, "In comparison, is the lifespan of a person too long?"
  "Some people may still think it is short." Bai Yutang and Bai Ye walked side by side and asked, "She is a dangerous person. Huh?"
  "Speaking of danger, what kind of person is the most dangerous?" Bai Ye suddenly asked Bai Yutang.
  "Well... you're not afraid of death?" Bai Yutang asked rhetorically.
  Bai Ye shook his head and smiled, "It's the kind that won't die."

  Bai Yutang was slightly stunned, "I won't die..."
  "Immortality butterfly." Bai Ye said lightly, "terrible woman. "
  Bai Yutang frowned, "Is Eugene waiting for her?"
  "Maybe." Bai Ye said indifferently, "She has a good relationship with Zhao Jue. If you need her help, you can go to her."
  "She can ." What can I do for you?" Bai Yutang was curious.
  "How much she can help with death-related matters," Bai Ye said, "Since I appear in S city, I guess it won't take long to talk to Zhao Jue."
  Bai Yutang nodded, and Bai Ye Go out of the alley together, get in the car and return to the police station.

  ...
  At this time, in the SCI office, Gongsun had already treated Zhao Jue's wounds, and returned to the forensic room with the bloody gauze, only to see Zhang Yu standing next to the dissection table in the forensic room, looking through one. folder.
  Gongsun frowned, "You can't just flip through things in the police station."
  Zhang Yu raised his head, not knowing whether he heard it, pointed to a picture in the folder, and asked, "This...who painted this?"
  Gongsun took a look, but was a little surprised. It was the picture of the god of death that he had painted before.
  "I..." Gongsun pointed to himself, before finishing speaking, Zhang Yu asked nervously, "Have you seen it with your own eyes?"
  Gongsun nodded.
  Zhang Yu frowned and asked, "How long ago?"
  "Ten years ago." Gongsun replied.

  "Ten years..." Zhang Yu said to himself.
  "Have you seen it?"
  At this moment , a voice came from the door.
  When the two turned their heads, they saw Zhan Zhao standing at the door, holding a jar of chocolate in his hand.
  "Uh..." Zhang Yu hesitated for a while, and finally nodded.
  Gongsun was surprised, "Have you seen it too? When?"
  "I saw it more than once." Zhang Yu frowned, "The most recent one was the beginning of this year!"
  Gongsun and Zhan Zhao looked at each other-clues were delivered to the door. coming! Live!