098. [Case IV] Countdown, ch.28 - Consequentialism

As soon as Zhan Zhao ran to Jiang Ping's monitoring car, the earphones were connected, and Bai Yutang's voice came.

Zhan Zhao let out a long sigh and asked him how he was doing and if he was injured.

Bai Yutang said no.

It turned out that Bai Yutang chased Dr. Brian down the first floor just now.

The doctor rolled and rushed into the underground laboratory, where he pulled the switch.

After the switch tripped, all the bright lights in the laboratory went out, leaving only the dim emergency lights.

When Bai Yutang chased the fork, he suddenly caught a glimpse of a huge black figure rushing out of the dark...

Fortunately, Bai Yutang had already adapted to the shadows caused by this kind of light, so he dodged away.

However, Bai Yutang moved a little violently, and the earphone fell off.

The big man ran off to cover Brian, and Bai Yutang chased out before he could pick up the earphones.

The big man was huge but his reaction was slow, Bai Yutang stepped on the wall and jumped up, kicked the big man's fist, and then raised his hand to lock his throat.

Bai Yutang was steady and ruthless at that moment, and the big man lost his intuition when he rolled his eyes.

Bai Yutang didn't stop, turned a corner, and grabbed Brian, who was leaning against the wall and gasping for breath.

As soon as he was caught, another big man rushed out from the dark.

Bai Yutang dragged Brian back a step, making room to hook the man's ankle.

The big man was unsteady, and Bai Yutang flew towards him with a kick. The big man was kicked out and bumped into the one who was standing just now.

Bai Yutang subdued the two patients and grabbed Brian extremely fast.

These two big men are indeed "monsters" to ordinary people, but to Bai Yutang, they are not even a side dish, they are basically instant annihilation.

Zhan Zhao ran out of the car and waited at the door. He was startled when he saw two giants being pushed out first - so high!

The man was escorted into the police car. Due to his tall stature, the police car could hardly be packed, which attracted a lot of onlookers.

Bai Yutang and the others walked towards Zhan Zhao. Behind him, Zhao Hu and Ma Han led the two arrested doctors, one with curly hair, Brian, and the other with Dr. Liu.

The police station was out again today, arresting a bunch of people.

SCI brought back two doctors, as well as a manager Zhu, and the others were temporarily taken into custody.

Qian Yu was also brought in and temporarily placed in the lounge. His mood was quite stable, and he was obviously less nervous after leaving the hospital.

Zhan Zhao set up a drawing board for him in the lounge and let him draw.

Qian Yu took a paintbrush and painted a pot of succulent bonsai on the table for decoration.

Of course, Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang are the leaders of these two research projects.

However, after seeing Qian Yu's paintings, Zhan Zhao had a general idea of ​​why Bai Yutang asked Zhou Ping about Qian Yu's paintings.

Because they found out that Qian Yu is Huateng J!

Qian Yu has created a large number of paintings, many of which are just sketches, and all the works of Hua Teng j that are circulating on the market, including the works of Hua Teng j now found by SCI, should be from his creations.