137. [Case V] On-Screen, ch.33 - On-Site Restoration

Even with the "vaccination" given by Ma Xin, Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang were still a little disappointed after asking Wang Meiyun.

Wang Meiyun has no memory of the entire incident.

Zhan Zhao asked her to recall and describe everything she could remember in detail.

Wang Meiyun said that she was in a meeting with several elders at the time...she didn't remember anything after that.

Looking at Wang Meiyun with a dull expression, Bai Yutang felt that the resentment around Zhan Zhao was getting worse.

Bai Yutang felt that he needed to ease the situation, so he coughed.

Zhan Zhao glanced at Bai Yutang.

Bai Yutang gestured - go out and chat?

Zhan Zhao got up in frustration and walked to the door with Bai Yutang.

In the observation room, the two of them looked at Wang Meiyun behind the SLR glass and saw that she seemed very sleepy and even yawned.

Zhan Zhao observed her actions and couldn't help but frown.

"Cat?" Bai Yutang called him.

Zhan Zhao turned around and whispered, "If she witnessed the whole process, why didn't she remember it?"

"Has been hypnotized? Under the influence? The memory has been erased?" Bai Yutang didn't know why he thought in this way, but after so many times before, nothing was impossible.

Zhan Zhao frowned, "Short-term memory loss may not require psychological intervention... Moreover, I always feel that Wang Meiyun is a little strange!"

"Are you sure she's just a little bit weird?" Bai Yutang couldn't help teasing.

Zhan Zhao also sighed, stood there and thought for a while, then suddenly turned around and ran out.

Bai Yutang followed him out the door.

Zhan Zhao left the interrogation room and went straight to the forensic room.

After entering the door, Zhan Zhao asked Ma Xin, "Where are the photos that were taken as evidence just now?"

Ma Xin turned on the computer and motioned to Zhan Zhao to look at the big screen.

Zhan Zhao looked back and forth at the photos on the large touch screen.

Gongsun came over curiously and asked, "What's the matter?"

Zhan Zhao asked Gongsun, "From these photos, can you tell whether Wang Meiyun's eyes were open or closed at that time?"

Gongsun touched his chin and analyzed, "There is also blood splashing on the eyelids, but I can't tell whether it was with my eyes closed or just when I blinked... But..."

Ma Xin also seemed to see some problems, "Yes, it seems a little unnatural. Why is there no blood spatter on the arm? Shouldn't a normal person reach out to cover his face when he sees blood splashed in front of him... And Wang Meiyun is sideways. Sitting in a pool of blood, why is the blood on his face and body so balanced?"

Ma Xin muttered and analyzed. Gongsun smiled and suggested, "How about we give it a try?"

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang both looked at Gongsun - try?

The smile on Gongsun's face brightened.

Everyone went to the empty room used for experiments in the forensic room next door.

Xia Tian and Ma Xin used simple partitions to build a space about the same size as the darkroom in Dong Yuan's office, and spread plastic sheets on the floor.