168. [SPECIAL] Wizard, ch.15 - She

Zhan Zhao suddenly said that he had seen the missing "Shen Yan", which surprised everyone.

Everyone looked over.

"When?" This was the first question Bai Yutang asked, because if it was within the past three years, it could directly prove that Shen Yan was still alive.

But the answer Zhan Zhao gave was, "Five or six years ago."

Everyone was slightly disappointed.

"Shen Yan was probably still a junior high school student at that time." Hou Yingqi was also curious, how did she interact with Zhan Zhao?

Hou Yingqi was quite depressed when she thought about this. When she was doing the investigation report, various trustees wanted to consult with Zhan Zhao, but they couldn't get an appointment. Was Shen Yan only as good as a little girl at that time?

"I published a book about the impact of childhood shadow on a person..." Zhan Zhao said.

Bai Yutang thought for a while and asked, "Is that the book "The Eyes in the Cabinet"?"

Zhan Zhao nodded and nodded. Naturally, he had read all of his books, Bai Yutang.

Bai Yutang said somewhat speechlessly, "That book is also the shadow of my childhood."

Zhan Zhao glanced at him - you obviously fell asleep halfway through! And how long was your childhood? !

Zhao Jue snapped his fingers, interrupting the two men's flirting and reminiscing about the sweet past, and asked them to continue talking about the case.

"Oh, because that book was relatively popular and in the form of a novel, it sold well. It was also remade into a movie or something. Later, the publisher did a book signing for me." Zhan Zhao said, "That time Among the people who signed, there was a girl who I had some impression of. She was wearing a mask, so I didn’t see her full face. But she bought the book, but she didn’t let me sign her name on the book. Instead, she asked me to sign her name. 's diary. When signing, she asked me a very interesting question."

Everyone listened attentively, and at the same time they were curious - could they really remember a small thing from so long ago so clearly? And... I said that the little girl was wearing a mask, are you sure it is Shen Yan?

Zhan Zhao used his super-memory brain to recall the situation at that time.

The girl has a very cheerful personality and seems to be a little excited.

At that time, she was holding the novel in one hand and handed over an open diary in the other hand. She asked, "Teacher, you wrote in the novel that many childhood shadows seem to have been forgotten by us, but in fact they are still hidden deep in our brains." Places often appear suddenly and affect our lives. In many cases, this appearance is carried out by dreams."

After Zhan Zhao signed his name, he nodded and looked up at the girl, feeling that she might have some questions about this sentence.

Sure enough, the girl stared at Zhan Zhao and asked, "Then...is this kind of dream cyclical?"

When Zhan Zhao heard this question, he was immediately interested and asked, "Periodic?"

The girl nodded, "Yeah! That is, every year, at a specific time, I will have the same dream, and there will also be sleepwalking..."

The girl wanted to continue talking, but there were so many people waiting in line for autographs that the staff began to rush her.

Zhan Zhao immediately wrote down his phone number in her diary and asked her to contact him later so that he could give her a detailed free consultation.