173. [SPECIAL] Wizard, ch.20 - Hereditary

Su Feifei, who suddenly disappeared while filming a movie, woke up and said she was Shen Yan... Coupled with the gloomy atmosphere around here and the strange history of the Shen family, people can't help but have a feeling of hair standing on end.

Bai Yutang calculated his age and it seemed that he could match her. If Shen Yan hadn't died, she would be about the same age as Su Feifei now.

Zhan Zhao took out his phone, clicked on the photo of Shen Yan he had taken in Hou Yingqi's profile, and compared it with Su Feifei.

I can't see why - after all, a woman has changed in her eighteenth year, not to mention that Su Feifei is wearing quite heavy makeup because she is filming a movie.

But it's not difficult to prove her identity, just do a DNA comparison.

Zhan Zhao picked up his cell phone and hesitated whether to call Gongsun or Ma Xin. Before he could make a decision, Su Feifei was already making trouble.

Because she woke up as "Shen Yan", she didn't know anyone around her, especially her manager who had just come down.

When the agent saw that she was awake, he came over and asked her what was going on.

Su Feifei called her family and kept asking everyone around her who they were, her expression gradually becoming panicked.

Bai Yutang looked at Zhan Zhao.

Zhan Zhao is also in a dilemma... Putting aside the lies, if she is really Shen Yan, what should she say? Should she tell her that everyone in her family is dead?

But if she is not Shen Yan, how did she change from Su Feifei to Shen Yan in such a short period of time? It would be unrealistic to intervene directly. Zhao Jue would not be able to change his identity in such a short period of time.

What is more reasonable is that Su Feifei was originally Shen Yan. After the accident, she did not die, but lived as Su Feifei until now. Just now, she suddenly changed back to her original identity. Between his two identities as Su Feifei and Shen Yan Memories are not shared...

This operation seems more reasonable.

Zhan Zhao feels that if this is the case, this case is quite special. Is Su Feifei's situation natural or man-made?

Her two identities not interfering with each other are a bit like a split personality. But it's relatively rare for one personality to occupy it for such a long time and then suddenly switch back...

If human intervention is needed, it will be too long and too stable...

Or is there a sudden illness? For example, if you lost your memory after a car accident, is your memory restored now? So where did that memory of Su Feifei go?

Zhan Zhao made a phone call gesture to Zhao Zhen, indicating that he should inform Zhao Jue.

Zhao Zhen went upstairs and went outside to make a phone call.

Bai Yutang asked Su Feifei's manager to go out first and not to mention this matter to anyone.

Soon, Zhan Zhao, Bai Yutang and Su Feifei were left in the room.

"Calm down first."

As they talked, the two of them took out their IDs and showed them to her, "They must be the police."

Su Feifei was stunned for a moment when she heard the word "police". She stared at the ID and her face gradually turned pale. "What happened? Where are my family members?"

"Don't be nervous first." Zhan Zhao comforted Su Feifei a little, calmed her down, and then asked her to talk about her situation and introduce her family members.