163. [SPECIAL] Wizard, ch.10 - Collapse

Under Zhao Jue's "coercion", Fang Dongshun went through a relatively "painful" and "detailed" recall process.

When Zhao Jue finally asked him, his head almost exploded.

About an hour later, Zhao Jue drew a sketch, showed it to Fang Dongshun, and asked him - was he this person?

Fang Dongshun nodded and said that was it.

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang took a look curiously, and both frowned... Indeed, as Fang Dongshun said, this was a very ordinary-looking college student.

Zhao Jue smiled and picked up the painting.

Fang Dongshun watched his movements.

Zhao Jue looked at the portrait, nodded, stretched out his hand, and tore the portrait in half.

Everyone looked at Zhao Jue's move with confusion.

But Zhan Zhao didn't seem surprised. What was the problem? It's in that picture.

This is a very ordinary portrait, how ordinary is it... so ordinary that it is unreal.

Why do you say that?

Most of the portraits of suspects drawn by police portraitists based on oral descriptions are exaggerated, and many even look a bit like caricatures. Why? Try to enlarge the features as much as possible!

I would like to ask, how can an ordinary person remember a person whom he has only met once? Naturally, I remember some special features of his face.

For example, at first glance, you may see that he has a hooked nose, or that this person has particularly big eyes, thick lips, bold ears, a wide face and a narrow face, etc. As long as the face has one feature, it must be the most firmly remembered.

So are there people with completely featureless faces? For example, a medium nose bridge, medium-sized eyes, a medium face shape, medium-thick lips... Maybe there is, but if it really is, it is impossible for every ordinary facial feature to be remembered so accurately! Because the more common it is, the easier it is to confuse it. Moreover, what is common? How high is a medium-high nose bridge? It's just a one-time relationship, and then you forget about it.

Fang Dongshun also laughed when he saw that everyone saw through it.

At this moment... this ruthless man finally showed his true face. He leaned back on the bed and said, "If you want to catch that person... I need to think carefully. In fact, I am just an accessory. It was Mei Wen who actually killed people and came up with this method. As long as you are sure Mei Wen is the principal culprit, and I am an accessory, so I just want to recall what that person looks like."

Zhao Hu, who was holding handcuffs on the side and wanted to take this kid away, couldn't bear it anymore - this fighter was a scumbag, cheated on his wife and killed his wife... but ended up blaming the mistress. This guy has no bottom line at all. No? ! Even if he is shot, he will not be relieved.

Bai Yutang looked at Zhan Zhao and said - Mao'er, treat him!

Zhan Zhao raised his eyebrows - there is no need for me, he was provoking Zhao Jue.

Bai Yutang smiled slightly and looked at Zhan Zhao with a look like - oh, he's quite proud.

Zhan Zhao turned his face—no!

After Zhao Jue tore up the portrait, he raised his hand and slapped Fang Dongshun.

Everyone was shocked.

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang were also stunned - this was unexpected.

Fang Dongshun was confused.

Bai Ye tilted his head slightly, feeling that something was wrong, so he used violence?