113. [Case V] On-Screen, ch.9 - Strange Bullet Holes

I don't know if it's Bai's feng shui problem, or if Captain Bai's crow mouth attribute broke out. In short... I came to Jin He overnight to ask questions, but witnessed the scene of Jin He's death.

Jin He's body fell to the ground, and the frightened Tang Xing sat aside, Zhan Zhao looked down at Tang Xing, and Bai Yutang ran into the grass.

Behind the grass and bushes is a large lawn, in the middle of which is a large camphor tree, there is a chair under the camphor tree, and a mobile phone is placed on the ground in front of the chair.

Bai Yutang took a flashlight and looked around.

There is a circle of dwarf trees and grasses around, and there are still studios under construction nearby.

Bai Yutang observed the terrain and couldn't help frowning... It's nearby, facing Studio No. 1, 2, and 3. The lights are bright and full of people, busy and noisy. On the other side is the studio that is still under construction at No. 4, 5 and 6. The door is locked at night, and there is no one...

He lit the ground with the torch again, and Bai Yutang found some blood stains, which should have been dripping from Jin He walking just now... Follow the blood stains to the direction of the chair... Bai Yutang suddenly found a hole in the back of the chair. .

There is only one chair under the tree. It is a metal frame and wooden board, which is the kind of very common park bench.

There was a hole in the middle of the top board on the back of the chair, penetrating the board.

Bai Yutang crouched down and used a flashlight to look at the hole... Looking out from the hole, it was right in front of the No. 2 studio.

Bai Yutang frowned... Could it be that someone shot Jin He from the direction of Studio No. 2?

But now there is a problem...

This chair is facing the No. 2 studio, the back of the chair is thick, and the back of the chair is facing the big tree.

So it can only be someone who fired a shot at Jin He from the front, the bullet penetrated Jin He's chest and then penetrated the back of the chair...

Bai Yutang looked at the hole and the thickness of the board again, wondering - what kind of gun is this powerful? Even if an ordinary pistol shoots at Jin He standing in front of him, it may not be able to penetrate the back of the chair so thick behind him... Most likely it will get stuck in the wooden board.

Bai Yutang took a torch and shone on the ground and behind the tree poles.

After taking photos back and forth for a long time, Captain White was even more confused - no bullets!

Bai Yutang thought it was incredible - where did the bullet go? Could it be that someone came over and picked up the bullet just now?

Bai Yutang felt wrong, he didn't hear any gunshots just now!

Jin He was able to rush out of the grass after being shot, indicating that he was just shot not long ago. To be precise, he should have got up and ran out of the grass as soon as he was shot... Why didn't they hear anything?

Bai Yutang couldn't figure it out.

At this time, there is also Zhan Zhao who can't figure it out.

Tang Xing couldn't get up because he was too frightened, and his hands were full of blood. In addition, he was wearing a raincoat, with wet hair on his head and blood on his face... This makeup looks quite fitting.

Several staff members helped Tang Xing up and asked him to sit on a chair. An assistant took a wet wipe and wanted to wipe his hands, but Zhan Zhao stopped him and said, "Wait a moment, he has touched the corpse, and he will identify it later. Section wants evidence."