185. [SPECIAL] Wizard, 32 - Drawing Competition

In the sci office, Zhan Zhao received a call from Chen Mi.

    Chen Mi briefly explained what had just happened.

    Zhan Zhao was stunned while holding the phone, suspecting that he heard wrongly, and asked again, "You said Uncle Ye caught three what? Zombies?"

    Bai Yutang and other members of SCI were also attracted to the side - Zombies?

    Gongsun next door didn't know if there was any radar system, so he rushed over in an instant. As he ran, he asked, "What zombie? Who said zombies?"

    Zhan Zhao had no choice but to go to the hospital with Bai Yutang first. Gongsun took charge of the job. I handed it to Ma Xin Xia Tian, ​​then piled into the car and went to the hospital together.

    Zhan Zhao sat in the passenger seat and clicked on his cell phone.

    Bai Yutang asked, "How could a good hospital be plagued by zombies? Is it because of Xiao Corn or Zhou Hao?"

    "I don't know, Zhao Jue didn't reply to my message!" Zhan Zhao was holding his cell phone in a hurry.

    At this time, in the hospital, Zhao Jue had his cell phone in his pocket and was chatting with Zhou Hao on the bed.

    After Zhou Hao saw two portraits of Leapfrog men, he said that he knew one of them, and what he was referring to was the portrait of Leapfrog himself.

    Zhao Jue was a little surprised that he actually knew Frog Leap himself, which meant that their encounter might have been accidental and not planned by Frog Leap.

    "How did we meet him? How well do you know him?" Zhao Jue heard the footsteps and asked, looking up at the door.

    Bai Ye walked in, followed by a dejected Su Feifei.

    After the incident in the basement just now, Xu Lie and Chen Mi estimated that SCI would come, so they were not in a hurry to go home and simply went to accompany Xiaoyu.

    Su Feifei was still in the state of split personality just now, so Bai Ye took him to find Zhao Jue. In addition, Zhan Zhao was constantly bombarded with messages, asking Bai Ye why Zhao Jue didn't reply.

    Zhao Jue motioned to Bai Ye to wait a moment. Zhou Hao also glanced at the door and suddenly opened his mouth, "Su Su."

    He seemed a little excited. The monitoring equipment beside the bed showed that the heartbeat and blood pressure had increased significantly. Doctors came running over. .

    Zhou Hao pointed at Su Feifei, unable to speak clearly, and said - my goddess! My idol! I love beans!

    The doctors waved to Bai Ye and Su Feifei, and they had no choice but to retreat and wait at the door.

    "If you answer well, let her take a photo with you later!" Zhao Jue pointed at Zhou Hao and asked him to take a deep breath. If he gets excited, the heart surgery will be in vain.

    Zhou Hao quickly adjusted his breathing. He became energetic and talked more. "This person's name is Shen Bin. We are in the same club."

    "What club?" Zhao Jue was confused, "Ah?" " We are

    from the school club. It's an event!" Zhou Hao emphasized, "The Hanged Man Club!"

    Zhao Jue was a little confused, "What?"

    Zhou Hao was speechless, "It's a club for tarot card lovers

    ! Can't we just talk about the Tarot Card Enthusiasts Association?" Zhao Jue was also speechless.