068. [Case III] Dislocation, ch.15 - Ex-Madman

In the SCI office, there seems to be a plan brewing.
  Bai Ye, who had just returned, found that the amount of information he had and Zhao Jue did not seem to be equal. Zhao Jue fell asleep and seemed to understand everything, but Bai Ye obviously didn't understand anything... it was clear that they came back together.
  Originally wanted to inquire with Bai Yutang, but Captain Bai imitated Zhan Zhao's tone, and as soon as he spoke, Bai Ye was "persuaded".

  Finally, Bai Ye's gaze fell on the opposite whiteboard. Bai Yutang turned over the side that was originally all photos. On this side, several complicated patterns were drawn with markers.
  These pictures are the invisible patterns hidden in the "skin" in the earlier case. Bai Ye, like Bai Yutang, will react uncomfortably after reading them.

  Instinctively turned his face away from looking at those patterns, Bai Ye turned his head and saw Zhao Jue looking at him.

  The two looked at each other and neither spoke.
  After a stalemate for half a minute, there was a "ding", the elevator door outside the office opened, and Chen Yin walked out with Zhao Qin.

  Chen Yin came in and complained, "I said the way you approached me could be more gentle? The principal came directly to my class and said that the police were looking for me. The rumors are going to fly in the sky tomorrow!"
  Zhan Zhao shook his phone, that meant—— If you call you, you won't answer it.
  Helpless, Chen Yin walked in to find a chair and sat down, and asked, "Why are you looking for me?"

  Zhan Zhao first motioned him to look at the corpse of the insect on the table.
  Chen Yin and Zhao Qin exclaimed when they saw that the bug was dead.
  "How could you die!"
  "It's a pity!"

  Zhan Zhao stretched out two fingers, indicating two things, "First, insects do not die naturally, they were designed to kill."
  Zhao Qin was puzzled, " Why murder a bug?"
  Zhan Zhao felt that this question was well raised, so he nodded and observed Chen Yin by the way.
  Chen Yin seemed to have something on his mind, frowning at the dead bug.

  "Second." Zhan Zhao continued, "This is not the original one, it has been
  swapped ." Zhao Qin was stunned when Zhan Zhao said, it was similar to the reaction of others when they heard about it-why should it be swapped? What? Are they all the same bugs?
  On the other hand, Chen Yin's expression changed, as if he had received some shock. He sat down on the chair and said to himself, "Is there more than one?"
  Zhan Zhao heard this, and there was something in the brow that was not easily noticeable. Picking on the ground seems to have expected Chen Yin's reaction long ago.

  Bai Yutang also discovered Chen Yin's condition and asked him, "Do you know what?"
  Chen Yin frowned, "Actually, it was the first time I saw this bug..."
  "You just said someone wanted to destroy it. What is the world, right?" Bai Chi was also curious, "Isn't it a joke?"
  "I really hope it was a joke." Chen Yin sighed softly, "To be precise, I have seen someone steal these bugs, That's the idea..."
  Everyone nodded. Indeed, everything was caused by stealing insect specimens, but it was Zhang Rui who hired someone to steal insects at a high price. What is the connection between the two?

  "Insects..." Gongsun asked out of his confusion, "How do insects destroy the world? Science fiction?"
  Everyone began to think about various types of movies where insects destroy the world... For example, alien insects invade the earth and locusts raged and eaten them all. Food, or parasitic humans to form zombies... But in general, they are all artistic exaggerations and not true.

  "This matter should start when I was in college." Chen Yin told everyone about his experience in school.
  "At that time, I worked in the Natural Museum in my spare time, mainly for specimen restoration. The natural museum I worked in was divided into three museums. The Prehistoric Museum and the Zoological Museum had more tourists, and the Entomology Museum had relatively fewer people. One day In the evening, I worked overtime until midnight. When I returned, I found that the insect museum in the dark was lit in the distance. I just walked over to take a look out of curiosity, but I ran into that person."
  Chen Yin paused slightly. "All I know is that the person's surname is Qian, and he has a nickname called "Cian Crazy" who graduated from our school.

  "Which way is it crazy?" Gongsun was curious.
  "First of all, he is obsessed with insects, but he is not an entomologist. Second, he always talks about destroying the world, and has always said that he can cultivate a kind of insect that can destroy the world."

  Chen Yin said, Everyone felt that although they had never met, their words and deeds were indeed a bit crazy.

  "The scene of my first encounter with him in the insect museum that day really shocked me, so many years later I still remember it clearly." Chen Yin recalled the scene at that time, "when I walked in, there were a lot of insects in the insect museum. Flying. A dark-skinned and unshaven middle-aged man, wearing a khaki overalls and a pair of black-rimmed long-sighted glasses, looks like his eyes are uncoordinatedly large. He is standing in front of a large steel table with a large one on the table. A dead mouse, he was holding the tweezers and was mashing the corpse. A group of insects buzzed around him, of all kinds. He lowered his head and his mouth made a "hehehe" laugh, and I felt like walking in. In a certain horror movie."

  After listening to Chen Yin's description, everyone at SCI felt that he should turn around and run...

  "After I walked in, he probably heard footsteps and raised his head to look at me... right there. In an instant, I felt those insects pause for a moment..." Chen Yin thought of it a little afraid, "That kind of atmosphere, as if the insects would attack me when he gave an order."
  Everyone frowned-- So evil?

  "But he seemed very excited at the time. When he saw me coming in, he suddenly shouted at me, "Success! Success!"

  Everyone couldn't help thinking at this time, if they were themselves, how would they choose at that time?
  That person is very strange and terrifying, but because of curiosity, he would choose to walk over and take a look, right?
  Of course, these people don't include Bai Yutang. The Jie addicted Captain Bai frowned and felt that when he saw the "bug", he should turn around and leave.

  "I walked over and saw that besides the dead mouse, there were a lot of drawings on the table in front of him. That mouse felt like a petri dish he used to incubate bugs..." Chen Yin said. Seeing Bai Yutang's slightly disgusting expression, he automatically ignored this paragraph, "He was studying the drawing carefully at the time. I just glanced at it roughly. The drawing was a bug with a complicated structure. Although I am not Specialized in insects, but I still have a little research on insects... It is a completely unreasonable insect, and it is impossible for nature to exist. But the man was very excited and said happily that this is what he can do so far. The most perfect form conceived! It is the first step to destroy the world!" All

  SCI members were speechless. Isn't this really crazy?

  "I also thought he might have a problem with his brain, and he didn't wait much, so he left." Chen Yin said, "Later, I asked the senior who worked with the museum, and the senior said that this person is our alumnus. He is also called the money lunatic. Insect lunatic, it is indeed abnormal."

  Chen Yin spread his hands, "It has been a long time, and I have never met the alumnus since then. The recent theft of the Nature Museum, I suddenly thought of his picture' Design draft', although this bug is different from the bug drawn in the design draft, it feels like the principle is the same. So I wonder if it will have anything to do with him, but I heard that the lunatic Qian is dead."
  "How dead? ?" Zhan Zhao asked.
  "That's not clear."
  Chen Yin immediately called a few former classmates and quickly asked for the news. Madman Qian's real name is Qian Yumin, and he is indeed dead.

  "He died of cancer three years ago."
  It's easy to get a name. Jiang Ping found Qian Yumin's information. "This person has a lot of criminal records. Most of them have been complained about and harassed, as well as disrupting order and petty theft... There are so many minor problems."
  "What about the history of mental illness?" Zhan Zhao asked.
  "Every time he commits an offence, he will be released because he has a doctor's certificate of a mentally ill person." Jiang Ping quickly read Qian Yumin's brief personal record. "This person has always only worked in the Museum of Nature and has no relevant papers. , And no academic achievements."

  Bai Yutang asked Ma Han to bring Zhang Rui, show him Qian Yumin's picture, and ask him if he knew him.
  Zhang Rui glanced at it and shook his head, saying that he didn't know him.
  Zhan Zhao asked him, "Who gave you Lacewing Seven?"
  Zhang Rui said he caught it by accident.

  Chen Yin did not believe, "This is not a natural insect at all."
  "His memory is inaccurate." Zhao Jue said at the right time, "It has been tampered with."
  "Huh?" Zhang Rui seemed to be unable to bear it. A small blow, asked Zhao Jue, "Didn't you already help me disarm..."
  "What I help you disarm is only your self-destruction button, who knows how many tricks you have been done before, you like bugs so much, maybe it's also artificial. Set." Zhao Jue said as he reached out to pat the back of Zhang Rui's head.
  Zhang Rui hid his head and shouted "Ohhhhhhh".

  After listening to Chen Yin's narration, Bai Yutang felt that the clues he could get were limited, so he turned around and asked Zhan Zhao, "Mao, what does it have to do with your plan?"
  Zhan Zhao smiled and nodded to Bai Yutang, not only not disappointed, but very happy. I asked Jiang Ping, "Can the doctor who issued the certificate for Qian Yumin find it?"

  Jiang Ping pointed out a certificate record, "It's a doctor in a private clinic, his name is in English, and his name is Mark Fan."
  "Check it out ." This doctor."
  Zhan Zhao didn't speak, Zhao Jue stood up suddenly, leaned close to the computer screen, and urged Jiang Ping.

  Jiang Ping hurriedly checked the doctor's information, and quickly called up a bunch of documents...

  Zhao Jue reached out and held the mouse, scrolled through the documents quickly, and finally stopped on a file and ticked Zhan Zhao. finger.

  Zhan Zhao looked over and saw that it was the mental illness certificate that Mark Fan had issued to another patient. By such a coincidence, everyone still knows Liu Jin!

  "Have you seen Liu Jin's earliest one-half deficiency?" Zhan Zhao was surprised.
  Zhao Jue nodded, with excitement in his eyes.

  "Look for the doctor's photo."
  Jiang Ping immediately began to search, and soon found a photo published in the Psychological Journal. That article introduced Dr. Mark.
  Although the name is in English, he is Asian in appearance. An ordinary-looking middle-aged uncle is estimated to be in his fifties based on the year of the magazine.

  "Huh?" Bai Chi looked at the photo, "Have I met this person..."
  Everyone looked back at him.

  Bai Chi thought for a while, ran to the desk to look through the documents, and finally found a photo, confirmed it, and ran over to show it to everyone.
  What Bai Chi found was the one they found during their investigation of Zhou Anming, and the only photo with Zhou Anming.

  Bai Chi pointed to a person in the group photo and said, "Is it the same person?"
  Jiang Ping simply called up the photos to compare them. The result was identified by the computer. Although there is a difference in age, they are indeed the same person!

  "Is this Mark Fan a former colleague of Zhou Anming?"

  "Wait a minute!"
  Jiang Ping, who continued to read the information, shouted, "This Mark Fan also has a record kept by the police station."
  "The police investigated him?"
  "This The transcript was recorded by the Department of Economics. Didn't Fei Mu investigate Xia Rui's disappearance at the time?" Jiang Ping printed out the document, "At that time there was an investigation of Xia Rui's health. The private clinic went to see a doctor, so the police asked Mark Fan. He had been to the police station."

  Zhan Zhao and others turned to look at Zhang Rui, who was standing on the side with a dazed expression-Xia Rui is Zhang Rui He has invested in many biological experiments over the years, and he is the one who collects the bugs, and he is the one who sends the bugs to Zhan Zhao...
  "That person is your psychiatrist?" Bai Ye asked Zhang Rui.
  Zhang Rui was dumbfounded and shook his head, "When did I go to the psychiatric department? No!"

  Bai Yutang asked Bai Ye, who is this Mark Fan.
  Bai Ye turned to look at Zhao Jue.
  Everyone in SCI looked at the reaction of the two and was surprised, "You two don't know this person? Isn't he a member of the organization?"
  Bai Ye shook his head, "There is no such person..."

  "Cat."
  At this time, Zhao Zhao Jue pulled Zhan Zhao excitedly, "found it!"
  Zhan Zhao's expression was similar to that of Zhao Jue, and he nodded, "It's him!"

  "Who?" Bai Yutang and Bai Ye asked together.
  Zhan Zhao said, "Didn't I say that last night! There are more than 10 billion mice on the earth..."
  Bai Yutang and Bai Ye rolled their eyes while looking at the sky.
  Zhao Jue tilted his head and thought for a while, clapping his hands to Zhan Zhao, "This is a good example! Simple and easy to understand."
  Everyone wants to hold their chins-is this simple and easy to understand?

  On the side, Chen Yin made a correction, "The ten billion is just a deduced figure, and there is no exact count of how many mice there are."
  Zhao Hu felt that his head was about to explode. Why did he suddenly start talking about mice?

  Zhan Zhao grabbed the car key on the table and threw it to Bai Yutang, "I'll explain to you on the road, first go to this doctor!"