044. [Case II] Inheritance, ch.13 - Trades

Bai Jintang calmed down the blasted grandson, made an appointment with him for dinner, and hung up the phone.
  As soon as I put down the phone, the phone on the desk rang. According to the display, the call came from the front desk.

  Bai Jintang clicked the speakerphone.
  "Boss."
  The voice of the lady at the front desk downstairs came, "There is a gentleman who wants to see you, but he didn't make an appointment."
  Bai Jintang frowned slightly. The front desk is not unruly. Usually he will only meet after an appointment is made, and they are all contacted by twins. ...Although the twins are not here today.

  I probably felt that the boss was not very happy. The lady at the front desk added, "He said, you will definitely meet him."
  Bai Jintang thought for a while and asked, "What's his name?"
  "Uh..." The lady at the front desk didn't pronounce too much. Standard, but still audible, he said, "Isel."

  Bai Jintang was silent for about three seconds, and said briefly, "Let him come up." The
  receptionist put down the phone and looked up at a black suit. , A tall and handsome foreigner, "President, please go upstairs."
  The exotic Latin American guy who calls himself "Isaiah" nodded slightly and turned to the elevator, leaving behind a star-eyed front desk Miss whispered-so cool! Who is that? So tall!

  ...
  Bai Jintang walked to the table and sat down, frowning, looking at the bullet that had just been pried off the wall.
  I was in a trance and heard two knocks on the door.

  Bai Jintang put the bullet on the table.
  The door was opened.

  Outside the door, the Hispanic man in a black suit came in, with his hands in his pockets, leaning against the door to look at him.
  After a moment of silence, the man smiled slightly, "I can't
  expect to see each other again." Bai Jintang also faintly replied, "I think you are still alive."

  Hearing   this, the man seemed to agree, and nodded, "I didn't expect my life to be so long." Bai Jintang asked, "I heard you were with G?"

  The man walked to the table, stretched out his chair, and talked. Bai Jintang sat down facing each other and said, "It's just a coincidence." With
  that, his attention seemed to be attracted by the skull crystal cup on Bai Jintang's table, and he reached out to touch the cup, "Your taste has changed a lot. "
  Bai Jintang moved the skull cup away a bit to prevent him from touching it.
  The man laughed and looked at Bai Jintang with his chin in one hand, "You have been so good now, shouldn't you say thank you?"
  Bai Jintang seemed to think this was funny, and reached out and picked up the cigarette case and lighter on the table. He said, "You just let me survive, and the one who made me live well is not you."

  "Hehe." The man shook his head, "The taste has changed, but the personality has not changed. Sure enough, good things will happen if you survive. Zhao Jue's words also make some sense."
  Bai Jintang lit a cigarette and frowned at him, "What is your purpose for you and G to appear in S city at this time?"
  "G found something very interesting." The man went to smoke too. A cigarette came out, no point, just held it in his hand and studied it, and said to himself, "According to the prophecy, it's almost time for the end, so it's not uncommon for snakes in the ground to come out of holes."

  After listening to Bai Jintang, he pinched out the remaining half of the cigarette in the heart one-to-one ashtray that Gongsun gave him, and said, "Isaiah."
  The South American called Isaiah looked up at him. .
  "I have a question I have always wanted to ask you." Bai Jintang asked, "Why don't you smile at other people, but keep smiling at me?"
  Isaiah smiled again, "I was a kid I told you the answer, don't you remember?"
  Bai Jintang sighed and looked at him speechlessly, "When I was a kid? I only spent three days together."
  "Yeah." Isaiah nodded and put the cigarette. Back to the table, smiling, "Are those three days my childhood."

  Bai Jintang put the bullet in front of his eyes, "Then this is your meeting gift for your only childhood friend?"
  Isaiah looked at the bullet and smiled, "Whoever wants you to marry will not invite me to be the best man."
  Bai Jintang Rubbing his eyebrows, "You should stay away from G. Since you have escaped, why not go to Zhao Jue."
  "You also know that I hate him."
  "He saved your life, what can you hate him? ? "
  Iser serious thought," I ruined my childhood count? "
  Then he noticed a picture frame Bai Jintang table, took over to see Kung-sun wearing slippers inside a white lab coat, smoking a cigarette strapped With big legs and
  grandpa looking at the newspaper photo, he laughed and thumped the table, "So cute!" Bai Jintang reluctantly took the photo frame back and put it away, and asked, "Why are you here?"

  "Tell you a story." Isaiah raised his legs and leaned on the chair and said slowly, "In the morning, G went to meet your brother."
  Isaiah just got up and saw Bai Jintang's face darken, and he hurriedly pointed his fingers. A shallow scar on his cheek showed him, "It's really amazing, your little tiger."
  Bai Jintang's expression relaxed a little, and he asked, "What is G doing with Yutang? Zhao Jue dared to show up with them."
  "So you brought me on." Isaiah raised his eyebrows lightly, "so as not to be cut into sections by Bai Ye."
  Bai Jintang seemed amused, "Are you
  fair Baiye ?" Isaiah shrugged. "I don't care about G's life or death. What I am more curious is, which one is better, he or Zhan Zhao?"
  Bai Jintang's brows wrinkled again.
  "After all..." Isaiah picked up a pen on the table and turned it at his fingertips, "One is the darling of the gods, and the other is the outcast."

  Bai Jintang was a little surprised when he heard this.
  "G told SCI that geneticists will appear in the marathon just now." Isaiah kept writing, "SCI probably caught more than a dozen killers. G is looking for the last question. , I am responsible for firing & shooting after he finishes asking."
  Bai Jintang thought for a while, and it became clear, "G used SCI to find the murderer, and after asking for clues, he shut his mouth, so that his goal was achieved, and SCI was busy. "
  Iser clap your hands," I was afraid you had too happy day will make you stupid, it seems that I worry about. " "

  Do you think so you can successfully use SCI Why? "asked Bai Jintang side, watching the Looking at the watch, "Yutang and the others should be at the door now."
  Isaiah was not surprised, smiled, and reached out and set the phone that was not on the table, "So I'm here to make a deal with you."

  As soon as Isaiah's words fell, the door of Bai Jintang's office was opened.
  At the door, as expected, everyone from SCI who participated in the marathon just now was there. Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao walked in. In the lounge outside, Zhao Jue was sitting on a sofa and flipping through a magazine.
  Not knowing what interesting content he saw, Zhao Jue had a faint smile on his mouth.
  Bai Ye was outside the door of the lounge, leaning back against the door frame, in a daze.

  "Are you going to betray G?" Zhan Zhao walked in, pulled a chair and sat next to Isaiah, Bai Yutang sat on the other side, looking at Bai Jintang in a puzzled manner.
  Bai Jintang knew that Bai Yutang was very concerned about the fact that he hadn't told him about G and Isaiah before.
  Isaiah seemed to notice the communication between the two brothers Bai Jintang and Bai Yutang, and turned his face to Bai Yutang and said, "Your eldest brother will not betray me, because I saved his life."
  Bai Yutang's expression eased a little. , Looking at Isaiah, I always feel like I've seen him somewhere before.

  In the presence of crowds of people, Isaiah returned to the cold and expressionless state that Bai Yutang had seen before on the rooftop.
  He turned around and answered Zhan Zhao's question just now, "There is no affiliation between me and G. I don't have to be loyal to him, so how can I betray?"

  Zhan Zhao stared at him for a while and said, "Are you quite fluent in Chinese."
  Isaiah was taken aback by Zhan Zhao's words. Outside, Zhao Jue, who was reading the magazine, couldn't hold back, and said, "Pouch". Continue reading the magazine.
  Zhan Zhao stared at Isaiah, "You have a high IQ and a strong ability. You look different from all the experimental products. You have ten generations of shadow but are better."
  When Zhan Zhao looked at himself, Isaiah also After looking at him for a long time, he nodded, his eyes admiring, "Well, G really may not be able to fix you."

  "What deal do you want to do?" Bai Yutang asked him.
  "I can tell you where the tenth inheritor is." Isaiah replied, "In exchange, you want me to see someone."
  "Who?" Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang asked together.
  Isaiah stared at them in a daze.
  Zhan Showa and Bai Yutang frowned-if you have something to say, hurry up and sell it!
  The corners of Isaiah's mouth moved slightly, and turned back to Bai Jintang and said, "It's so cute, and the reactions are all the same."
  Bai Jintang held his forehead and waved to him to tell him to talk less nonsense.

  "I want to see witnesses!" Isaiah replied.
  Everyone was taken aback.
  Zhan Zhao subconsciously looked back at Zhao Jue at the door.
  Zhao Jue still had a smile on his face, but he still looked down at the magazine, showing that he didn't care about the situation here.

  Zhan Zhao felt strange, "You want to see Amo?"
  "I have something I want to show him." Isaiah said, to Zhao Jue outside, "and I want to see my girl."
  Everyone was stunned. After a while, I was surprised-a girl?

  Bai Jintang frowned and asked Issel in a puzzled way, "Which girl?"
  Isaiah thought for a while, "Well, I'm fifteen years old this year... I thought I was burned to death when the laboratory was destroyed, but, I heard that Karin appeared in S City recently with a girl by her side."

  Both Zhanzhao and Baiyutang looked straight at Isaiah. If I look closely...Isaiah's eyes are indeed very similar to Mia's! Mia's undestroyed face has very obvious characteristics of a mixed race. Is it possible that her biological father is this Isaiah?

  Zhao Jue finally raised his head and looked at Isaiah, with a slight smile on his face, "What do you want the witnesses to see?"
  Isaiah looked at him for a while, raised his left hand, and his right hand slowly Roll up the sleeve of his left hand.
  Following his movements, everyone saw a large tattoo design on his left arm...

  Zhao Jue stared at the tattoo design in a daze, and even Bai Ye beside him showed a strange expression.

  Both Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang went to see Zhao Jue-what's the situation?
  After Zhao Jue came back to his senses, he nodded to them.
  Bai Yutang said to Isaiah, "We can trade with you, where are the geneticists and G?"
  Isaiah took the pen and paper on the table and wrote an address to Bai Yutang, "Hurry up, if G If you arrive first, then the clues will be cut off from then on."
  Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao stood up and walked out.

  Zhao Jue seemed to be completely disinterested in geneticists or G, and hurried in to look at the tattoo on Isaiah's left hand.
  When Zhan Zhao walked into the elevator, he was a little puzzled when he saw Zhao Jue who was studying the tattoo carefully.

  Wait for the elevator door to close.
  Zhan Zhao wondered, "What's going on?"
  "Didn't I go home before." Bai Yutang's reaction was calmer than Zhan Zhao's, and seemed to be psychologically prepared.
  Zhan Zhao also remembered, "Yes, what clues did you find from your uncle?"
  Bai Yutang said, "Some things about my eldest brother, and some things that happened when I was a child and were forgotten by me."