158. [SPECIAL] Wizard, ch.5 - Seven Generations

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang asked Chen Feng to talk about the two victims in detail.

Chen Feng pointed to the photo of the deceased male and said, "This man's name is Du Ping. He seems to be a transportation worker. He came to my place last week. He said that he has been working outside for transportation all year round and his wife at home cheated on him. Du Ping He said that his wife was young and beautiful, but she got pregnant before she was married at a young age, so she married him who was a big difference in age. As a result, while he worked hard to make money to support his wife and children, his wife hooked up with the boss of her company and wanted to have sex with him Divorced, I heard her boss still has a wife."

Both Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang asked, "Then what did you say?"

Chen Feng was helpless, "Of course I'll persuade him, what else can I say? But this kind of thing can't be persuaded, so he asked me to 'cast a spell' to make his wife change his mind, and then make his wife's boss go bankrupt or something like that." .”

Chen Feng spread his hands and said, "After I sent him away, he never came again."

"Where is this woman?" Bai Yutang asked next.

"This woman's name is Wang Aizhen. She said she had a childhood sweetheart boyfriend, whom she grew up with and got married very early. She dropped out of school early and worked to earn money for her boyfriend's tuition. After graduation, her boyfriend started a successful business, but he said he wanted to divorce her. She Upon inquiry, it turned out that her husband secretly had a child with a young and beautiful female secretary..."

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang both frowned - they felt that the two dead people were a bit miserable, who did they meet...

"Wang Aizhen asked me to curse her husband so that he would die..." Chen Feng said quite helplessly, "To be honest, if I had this ability, I might really be able to help her put a curse on her, but I don't. In the end, I had to persuade She said it's not worth it to be for such a man... But it's still the same sentence. It's not good to persuade someone like this. The best youth is wasted here, and no one is willing to let it go easily. "

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang heard that these two cases seemed like family disputes. If the way they died was not so weird, then the cheating partner was suspected of murder... The question is, why did these two people die in the same way? , and they all died in the cornfield?

At this time, Mahan's phone rang. It was Ma Xin asking if they had arrived at the fortune teller.

Mahan said it.

Ma Xin said, "Fingerprints were found on the body. There was cement dust on the face and hands. We found very clear fingerprints and found a match."

Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao also looked back.

Mahan turned on the phone hands-free.

Ma Xin said, "The fingerprints were left on the dust, so they should have been put on after death. Two groups were found on each body, from different people, one male and one female, one named Mei Wen and the other named Fang Dongshun, the identities of the two deceased persons have also been found out, and those who left fingerprints are their respective spouses."

Hearing this, everyone was stunned.

"In other words, there were two people who committed the murder?" Bai Yutang asked, "Did the spouses of the two deceased people join forces to kill them?"

Chen Feng said, "Du Ping's wife is named Mei Wen, and Wang Aizhen's cheating husband is named Fang Dongshun."

Everyone was surprised - by such a coincidence, Fang Dongshun was Mei Wen's cheating partner and her boss, and Mei Wen was Fang Dongshun's secretary...