110. [Case V] On-Screen, ch.6 - Will

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang took Chen Jiayi back to the police station.

Entering the office, Jiayi didn't find Ma Han, and immediately flattened her mouth.

Bai Yutang didn't understand, and asked Zhao Hu, who walked in from outside the door, "Where's your partner?"

"Borrowed by the Criminal Police."

Zhan Zhao wondered, "What is the criminal police team doing with Mahan?"

"They were investigating a murder case," Zhao Hu said. "The location of the shooting could not be determined, so I went to Brother Ma for help."

Chen Jiayi asked, "Are you going for a long time?"

Bai Chi made her a cup of milk tea, "Say it's very fast, I'll be back in an hour at most."

Jiayi took the milk tea and went to the forensic room next door to find Ma Xin.

Zhan Zhao gave Jiang Ping the movie CD that Teacher Chen gave him for analysis.

Jiang Ping checked it carefully and found that there was nothing special in the picture, especially in the second half of the movie. He checked it frame by frame and found nothing unrelated to the movie.

Zhan Zhao picked up the movie master that Qin Ou had placed on the table, "It seems to be in the master."

Zhan Zhao called to contact the twins, and the twins said that they should bring it to Bai's studio for a while.

Zhao Hu was reading the manuscript written by Bai Chi to prevent campus violence.

Hu Zi felt that he was all overwhelmed, and complained to Bai Yutang, "Captain, the criminal police team has a murder case to investigate, why should we be idle and have nothing to do?"

Xiao Baichi also nodded to express his dissatisfaction. If this goes on, he will become a professional milk tea maker!

Bai Yutang was very helpless, saying that he couldn't do anything without a perverted murderer.

Zhao Hu muttered that he was bored. He knew that he and Xiao Ma had just gone to the criminal police team to play.

Bai Yutang asked him, "What case is the Criminal Police Team?"

"It's a very strange case." Zhao Hu said the case and cheered up, "A couple, both in their thirties, husband Wang, wife Liu. The couple runs a flower shop in the flower and bird market. Don't those shops in the market have front and rear doors? Half of their shops sell flowers, half sell bonsai, and there is a public space in the middle, which is turned into a small office, with tables, chairs and some sundries, to settle accounts and eat. It's all there."

Zhan Zhao also came over and listened with Bai Yutang.

"It happened yesterday afternoon. There was a 'bang' in the flower and bird market, and then I heard Liu's exclamation. When someone went in, they found that Wang was sitting on a chair and was shot in the neck. ."

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang were a little puzzled, "Does Wang have any special background?"

"No, just an ordinary flower shop owner." Zhao Hu waved his hand to indicate that he had not finished speaking, "It's strange, there are two holes in Wang's neck, and the neck penetrates diagonally. This angle can be from It could be shot from the front door, from the back door, or in the store. Besides, the forensics department turned the entire flower shop upside down, and even sifted the soil for planting flowers, but no bullets were found!"

"Oh?" Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang's interest was obviously aroused.

"Also, there are a lot of people in the flower and bird market these two days. Many flowers are blooming this season, such as begonias, bougainvilleas, people buying flowers everywhere. If someone shoots outside, someone will definitely see it. At the time of the incident, Liu was greeting customers in the store, and he was only two or three meters away from Wang. But everyone didn't know what was going on, and they heard a loud noise, a lot of People thought it was a balloon or something. At that time, Wang sat there without humming, and when Liu went to the table to get the computer, only to find that her husband was out of breath."