147. [Case V] On-Screen, ch.43 - Destroyer

Facing a large number of attackers in front of them, everyone realized that the participants in the game had gone astray, and if this situation continued, the team would be wiped out.

Zhao Jue is obviously very dissatisfied with his peaceful life being disturbed, and he blames not Anna and Eugene, but Zhan Zhao and the others for not solving the case.

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang were actually quite sorry. They couldn't solve the case this time, causing Zhao Jue an unnecessary disaster.

After everyone was taken away, Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang wanted to help Bai Ye clean up the yard.

Bai Ye didn't care, and told Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang not to deal with Zhao Jue. He was looking for someone to vent his anger on because he didn't handle the information smoothly.

Zhao Jue glared at Bai Ye - Do you need to pamper your child like this? !

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang were moved - Uncle Ye is indeed the best!

After Zhao Jue glared at Bai Ye, he glared at them both.

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang both hid behind Bai Ye.

Eugene was sweeping the glass aside and felt that he was right to choose to live here, but he would probably have to pay for the glass.

Zhan Zhao asked Anna if they could have a chat.

Anna nodded.

Sitting on the sofa with her, Zhan Zhao thought about it and said, "We may have wrongly blamed Dong Yuan."

Anna was silent for a while and smiled slightly.

"We said he was a watcher or something, but you never believed it, did you?"

Anna shook her head, "I believe he is a monitor. He may have had other purposes when he approached me initially, but I also know that he did not want to harm me. His love is true. Love is such a beautiful thing. It’s always only a moment, as long as that moment is real, no one can guarantee what it will look like at the beginning and end. After you explained clearly to me that I am a link in the game, I almost understood it. Dong Yuan wants to end all this for me, as long as I find out the cause of his death, all this can end, right?"

Zhan Zhao nodded, "Yes."

Anna said with some regret, "But I still have no clues to help you."

Zhan Zhao shook his head, "I just want to tell you that Dong Yuan loves you. This is very important."

Ana was stunned for a moment, then finally smiled slightly, nodded, and continued to hold her phone.

Zhan Zhao looked at Anna. This girl has been too miserable for half her life from birth to becoming a mother. Probably because of this, she can hardly vent her emotions anymore and has a high tolerance for sadness. You can even say that you are used to it...

Both Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang felt obliged to rescue her from this situation, comforted her a few words, and then returned to SCI to investigate the case.

Anna was sitting on the sofa and distracted.

Bai Ye and Eugene were cleaning the room. Zhao Jue glanced at Anna on the sofa, frowned slightly, turned around and went upstairs without saying anything.

Watching Zhao Jue go upstairs, Eugene moved closer to Bai Ye and asked in a low voice, "Is he a little angry?"

Bai Ye poured the glass fragments into the trash can and said, "A little bit? How misunderstanding do you have about 'a little bit'?"

Eugene asked with some fear, "Will we be kicked out?"

Bai Ye glanced at him and said, "He's not angry with you."