177. [SPECIAL] Wizard, ch.24 - Perfect Mark

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang took Zhao Jue and the others to see Little Corn, but there was a shocking scene as soon as they arrived at the hospital.

Fortunately, the two girls reacted astonishingly at the critical moment and were stunned to fish the child back from outside the building.

Little Corn was carried back to the ward by Yang Fan. Two nurses stood guard at the door of the ward, nervously looking at everyone passing by.

Su Feifei had a lot of scratches on her body, but fortunately the injuries were not serious. Hao Ling, who heard the noise, also ran over and bandaged Su Feifei's wounds.

Both Zhan Zhao, Zhao Jue and Mia seemed to be attracted by Su Feifei's actions and followed her...

Iser originally wanted to follow her daughter, but Bai Ye pulled her collar and dragged her away.

Bai Yutang found an empty room, dragged the fake doctor in, and handcuffed him to a chair.

There was still chaos at the door, and Bai Yutang was a little confused when he saw Bai Ye dragging Iselle into the next ward.

Xu Lie and Chen Mi were completely surprised, especially Xu Lie, who was still shocked by the unexpected situation just now - why did he murder a newborn? Is this a distortion of human nature or a loss of morality?

Chen Mi crossed his arms and looked into the ward.

Yang Fan was examining Little Corn with a stethoscope. The child gradually stopped crying and looked around curiously with his big eyes open. At this age, she probably didn't know that she had just been in the hell gate...

Bai Ye dragged Iselle into the ward and winked at Xiao Yu.

Iser scratched his head and circled the small hospital bed with his hands behind his back, as if he was observing the child.

Chen Mi and Xu Lie looked at each other, confused - what's going on?

After Iser stared at Xiaoyu for a while, he reached out and took out the penlight from the pocket of Yang Fan's white coat.

Yang Fan looked at his behavior puzzled.

Iser turned on the penlight and carefully illuminated Xiaoyu's wrists and ankles.

Babies are relatively fat, especially the flesh on their arms and legs. Isel finally pressed down on a spot above Little Corn's left ankle, illuminated it with a penlight, and asked Bai Bai who was leaning over to the side. Ye, "Can you see clearly?"

Bai Ye frowned slightly, and saw an almost invisible mark on the skin illuminated by the penlight. It seemed to be a lighter-colored line, but if you look closer, you will find that the line is actually It is composed of a set of numbers.

Bai Ye took out his mobile phone, took a photo of the numbers, and walked out with the mobile phone.

Yang Fan also leaned over to take a closer look, with a look of shock on his face - what is this? What kind of invisible ink is it? He also rubbed it, but found that it couldn't be removed - who gives tattoos to children? It looks more like a code. Why are you selling pork? !

Yang Fan was grinding his teeth there. After the task of Iser's humanoid radar was completed, he put the penlight back into his pocket.

At the door, Xu Lie and Chen Mi both turned their heads and followed Bai Ye with their eyes.

Bai Ye walked to the door of the next room and handed the phone to Zhao Jue.

Zhao Jue and Zhan Zhao were tilting their heads and looking at Su Feifei, who was sitting there letting Hao Ling bandage the wound... Su Feifei has become a little different since she flew out and came back.