187. [SPECIAL] Wizard, ch.34 - Disciples

Zhan Zhao and Zhao Jue asked Guan Yi if he had seen the first person who painted this painting. Guan Yi nodded.

    "Where have you seen it?" Zhan Zhao was excited - finally he had some clues! I've been checking this for a long time.

    But Guan Yi's answer was, "The person is already dead."

    Zhan Zhao and Zhao Jue were both angry - actually dead? !

    "How did he die?" Bai Yutang asked, "Heart disease?"

    Guan Yi nodded, "It's not that Ding Ying let him die because he couldn't control it. The disease was really too serious and couldn't be cured."

    "When?"

    "About five or six years ago. "

    Guan Yi took out his cell phone to look for it, clicked on a piece of information, and handed it to Zhan Zhao.

    Zhan Zhao found out that the folder where Guan Yi put the information was signed "Case" and asked, "Have you treated him?"

    "It took a long time." Guan Yi said regretfully, "It's not a good thing to say. Good thing he left early. "

    Is it so dangerous?" Bai Yutang asked.

    Guan Yi seemed to be a little scared thinking about it, "How should I put it, this is a serial killer in pregnancy."

    Bai Yutang looked at Zhan Zhao and Zhao Jue - can this thing be pregnant?

    Zhan Zhao was flipping through the treatment records. He nodded and tilted his head towards Zhao Jue, signaling for Zhao Jue to explain.

    The Duke was quite cooperative. He held his chin and explained to Bai Yutang, "Is it a tiger raised in a flock of sheep? The key is whether it eats the first sheep. Serial killers are not born with the ability to commit crimes. Don't let him kill the first person. His dangerous thoughts will circulate in his mind. If he is controlled for the rest of his life and does not take that first step, then your treatment of him will not harm anyone."

    "Is it effective?" Bai Yutang asked Guan Yi.

    Guan Yi sighed, "I have been treating him regularly for a long time. In addition, his health is really bad and he has basically lost his ability to move when his mind matures. I have found a better outlet for him."

    "An outlet?" Zhao Jue thought for a while and asked, "Painting?"

    Guan Yi nodded, "Yes."

    Zhan Zhao opened a "works" folder in the case and took a look at it.

    When he thought of the works of people with serial killer tendencies, Bai Yutang thought it must be a very scary painting style, but he was shocked at first glance - this guy painted classical oil paintings, and the pictures were very clean and bright, and then he painted Well, although they are very realistic, they are all fantasy things, and they are also very story-telling.

    Zhan Zhao exclaimed, "He is indeed a genius."

    Bai Yutang couldn't figure it out, "If you have such talent, wouldn't it be better to be a painter? Why would you want to be a serial killer? Is it some kind of mental illness?"

    "So, let's do it. All bad things can be attributed to mental illness. If it is just a desire for violence, you can punch a sandbag at home, stab the pillow with a knife, throw bowls, pots and vases. There are many ways to release this violent desire. Why must it be inflicted on others? People? Most serial killers have high IQs. Do they not know that doing this is wrong and a crime?" Zhao Jue smiled slightly, "In the final analysis, their real desire is to hurt others, and all reasons are just excuses. It's a cover-up. He's more of a bad person than a patient. "