004. [Case I] Witnesses, ch.4 - Fierce Plants

The sudden situation in the Zen room was quickly resolved.
  The little boy at the front desk was also in a daze when he saw the gun, and he couldn't remember why he was holding the gun here. The state was close to that of a hangover. After waking up, he found that there was an unknown person lying beside him, so his brain crashed and was dumbfounded.
  Bai Yutang checked the gun and wanted to laugh a little—this is a high-simulation fake gun, which can only fire round fake bullets, and there are no bullets in it, so it is not a dangerous item.

  Bai Yutang asked the boy for information about the owner of the Zen room, but he didn't remember anything. He didn't know anything about it, and he didn't look like it was pretending.
  Zhao Hu and Ma Han searched the "boss office" of the Zen room and found a very interesting question-the owner of the Zen room was Wei Lin, not someone else, but the little boy standing at the front desk.

  All the certificates in the Zen room belonged to Wei Lin, and even the ID card for renting the house was used by Wei Lin. But Wei Lin didn't know this at all. He seemed to have amnesia, and shook his head vigorously, saying that he was just a part-time worker. But when asked specifically how he applied for the job, he seemed a little at a loss.

  Bai Yutang asked Jiang Ping to check Wei Lin's background. He was just an ordinary college graduate and his home was not in City S. According to his financial situation, he should not be able to support this Zen room.

  Facing Wei Lin who scratched his head and felt that he was kidnapped by aliens, Bai Yutang asked Zhan Zhao, "What's the matter?"
  Zhan Zhao explained to Bai Yutang, "This time I met a master. Wei Lin was abducted. After being hypnotized, he became a stand-in for the real master of this Zen room and did everything as instructed. The real boss has been hiding behind the scenes, except for Wei Lin, who will not release it. Once something happens, the clue will be there. Wei Lin is cut off here, because whether Wei Lin's hypnosis is lifted or retained, there is no memory of the person behind the scenes."

  Bai Yutang frowned.
  Zhao Hu was also surprised, "So awesome? Can't you do a lot of bad things?"
  Ma Han asked Zhan Zhao, "Can't he recover?"
  Zhan Zhao frowned slightly, seemingly difficult.

  Zhao Jue walked over, with one hand on the shoulders of Zhao Hu and Ma Han, and said, "Actually, there is no technical difficulty, but there are sometimes situations in the world where there is ability and powerlessness."
  Zhao Hu and Ma Han Look at him—what do you mean?
  Zhao Jue looked at the two of them, and seemed to have assessed their IQs, and then began to explain, "For example, if you want to open a safe, you have to know the password first, right? There are thousands of types of passwords, and there is only one right. If you press There are no consequences for the wrong password, so you might as well try it, but if you press the wrong password, it will explode, that's not good... Just now I tried the wrong password once with Zhan Xiaoxiao, which resulted in two consequences."
  Zhao Huhe Mahan is a little puzzled-when did you try it?

  Zhao Jue looked at the two again, and then turned around and asked Zhan Zhao, "Which level of IQ do these two belong to in SCI?
  Zhao Hu and Ma Han twitched.
  Zhao Jue disliked their faces, "So stupid and cute. Policemen? Does it matter? IQ is the Xiaoqiang level. "
  Before Zhao Hu and Ma Han turned their faces, Bai Ye held Zhao Jue's head with one hand, and then pulled him back with his collar to prevent him from harassing others.

  Zhan Zhao explained to Zhao Hu and Ma Han, "Zhao Jue Hypnotizing him again just now was equivalent to using the wrong password for the first time. As a result, Wei Lin was about to shoot him. Then I snapped my fingers to him, which was equivalent to entering the password for the second time, and it was still wrong. As a result, all the information in his mind was cleared. So it means that unless you know what the real password is, otherwise, trying another password again may cause other results, which will always be unpredictable. "
  Zhao Hu and Ma Han nodded-so it is.

  Bai Yutang asked Zhao Jue, "Do you have the suspect to provide it?" "
  Zhao Jazz nodded.
  " What kind of people? "Zhan Zhao hurriedly asked. He had developed a keen interest in this person. According to Zhao Jue's performance, it should be a big fish.
  Zhao Jue touched his chin and stretched out two fingers.

  Zhan Zhao was taken aback and nodded. "Know you two! I ask you for clues! "
  Zhao Jue looked at him with blank eyes.
  Bai Ye looked at Zhao Jue's fingers, frowned and asked, "Is this Gran?"
  Zhao Jue smiled slightly.
  Bai Ye raised his eyebrows, "It will be discovered..."

  "Who is Gran?" Zhan Zhao's ears were pointed.
  Zhao Jue frowned and looked at Zhan Zhao, "Have you taken a closer look at the information I gave you? Are you two dead children living a lewd life every day, so you don't have to do your homework!"

  Zhan Zhaowangtian.
  Bai Yutang gently stroked his chin—seriously, when will a life of licentiousness come? He also wanted to be like his elder brother, making his mind dizzy and enterprising every day.

  Zhao Jue saw Zhan Zhao asked, still extending two fingers.
  Zhan Zhao raises his hand, that means-you compare two, do you believe it or not?
  Zhao Jue sighed, "Person number two."
  Zhan Zhao was taken aback, and Bai Yutang also looked at him.
  Zhan Zhao was shocked immediately, "Ah! Your profile is marked as G. Is this Gran?"
  "G." Zhao Jue spoke slowly, tapping his chin with his fingers, as if he was repeatedly recalling the letter. Taking a deep breath, "little G."

  Bai Yutang looked at the sky. It was almost evening. Now it will be night after driving back home... The weather is dull, and the weather forecast says it will rain heavily at night.
  So everyone went back to SCI first.

  On the way back, Zhao Jue insisted on squeezing into Zhan Zhao's car. Zhao Hu and Ma Han chose to squeeze the back seat with Zhao Jue and Bai Ye's car without hesitation. Ye a car.

  Zhan Zhao looked at Zhao Jue in disgust, who was sitting in a snack bag on the back seat overturning the car and looking for potato chips to eat.
  Bai Yutang drove back to the police station.
  Zhan Zhao asked Zhao Jue, who was "crunchy" eating potato chips in the back seat, "Is that Gran, the one who told Song Tianjie how to make a windmill?"
  "Listen to the appearance." Zhao Jue patted the potato chip crumbs in his hands and opened a bottle of water. "But this kid has one main characteristic."
  "What characteristic?" Zhan Zhao was curious.
  Zhao Jue patted his left hand, "He is missing half of his arm."
  Zhan Zhao was taken aback.
  "A prosthetic hand is installed." Zhao Jue raised his leg and said while drinking water.
  Zhan Zhao became more curious, "Why did he lose one hand? Hearing Song Tianjie described him as young and immortal like you?"
  Zhao Jue squinted at him, "People are not immortal, they are just baby-faced... ..."

  Zhan Zhaowangtian.
  "But Song Tianjie didn't describe it wrong." Zhao Jue smiled slightly, "He is the same age as Jintang, and he likes to be tender, so he looks young."
  Zhan Zhao was taken aback, Bai Yutang also subconsciously glanced at the mirror in the rearview mirror. Zhao Jue, "So young?"

  Zhao Jue leaned forward, grabbed Zhan Zhao's back seat, and smiled, "The so-called three-year-old sees old, he has been neurotic since childhood!"
  Zhan Zhao frowned, "What do you mean?"
  "You know How did he break his left hand?" Zhao Jue asked.
  Zhan Zhao shook his head and said to his heart that I knew what else would I ask you for?
  "Well, when he was about ten years old, he felt that his whole body was perfect, but his left hand didn't look good, so he extracted the anesthetic from the plant, and then removed his left hand from the forearm by himself. I put on a prosthetic that I think is more perfect." Zhao Jue shook his head twice at Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang who were shocked, "He is a genius in everything except neuropathy. It's just a bug." If you two were created when God was in a good mood, then he must have created it to destroy the world when God was in a very bad mood."

  Bai Yutang was a little puzzled, "What is a bug?"
  Zhao Jue blinked. , Look at Bai Yutang, "Don't all young people say that?"
  Bai Yutang was even more confused.
  Zhao Jue shook his head and looked at Bai Yutang, "How out of the times is your life?"
  Bai Yutang was speechless and continued to drive.
  Zhao Jue chased him and asked, "Do you have WeChat?"
  Bai Yutang shook his head.
  "Weibo?"
  Bai Yutang continued to shake his head.
  "Don't you play on social networks?"
  Bai Yutang still shook his head.
  "What about the game account?"
  Bai Yutang rolled his eyes toward the rearview mirror, still a handsome one.

  Zhao Jue opened his mouth wide and looked at Zhan Zhao.
  Zhan Zhaoyi shrugged.
  Zhao Jue tilted his head, "There is always a QQ account, right?"
  Bai Yutang didn't say anything . Zhan Zhao shook his head while helping him, telling Zhao Jue, "I applied for him even his mailbox, and he never used it, the only one. The contact method is to call. In addition, there is a risk of making harassing calls and sending spam messages. He may take it seriously."

  Zhao Jue was curious, "How to take it seriously?"
  "A liar sent a text message that day to tell him that he had his package and told him to go. Take... and he really went." Zhan Zhao said sympathetically, "The scammers and the scammers and the gangs are now in prison. He pulls out a list of harassing phone calls every month. Let Jiang Ping check him one by one...so he was finally on the blacklist of liars."

  Zhao Jue opened his eyes and looked at Bai Yutang, "Who is your character inherited from?"
  Bai Yutang glanced at him, "Continue. Say that Gran."

  Zhao Jue propped his chin, "Little G hasn't appeared for a long time, and you can find the base if you find him."
  "Little G..." Zhan Zhao looked at Zhao Jue, "But now it seems that the clue is broken, right? "It
  's broken properly! But there is no absoluteness in everything, the goose left a voice...it will be more troublesome to hide after being discovered." Zhao Jue smiled triumphantly, and snapped his phone.

  "Why do you open a small Zen room with such a big background?" Bai Yutang was puzzled. "It also cured Liu Jin's disease."
  "I also feel that it is not the same as the G described in your profile." Zhan Zhao Ye said, "When I looked at your information, I always imagined that G was a Velociraptor."
  Both Bai Yutang and Zhao Jue were stunned-Velociraptor?
  "Simple, rude and efficient." Zhan Zhao raised his eyebrows. "Cruel by nature."
  Zhao Jue was amused by the "Velotron" and rolled straight in the back seat. "Haha!" After

  laughing for a while, Zhao Jue sat down and stretched out his hand. Gently poked Zhan Zhao's shoulder.
  Zhan Zhao glanced at him.
  Zhao Jue smirked, "Be careful to be killed by him, you two..."
  Zhan Zhao smiled slightly, "You didn't kill us, are you afraid of him?"
  "Ah~" Zhao Jue poked Zhan Zhao with his finger. On the shoulder, "The mouth is so sweet!"
  Zhan Zhao patted his fingers away, "How many times have you tried, and I told you it's useless."
  Zhao Jue squinted his fingers back and poked Bai Yutang again.
  Bai Yutang looked at the rearview mirror and noticed the flashes in the sky. It seemed that it was going to rain again.
  The car happened to pass by the back door of the Botanical Garden. Zhan Zhao glanced at it subconsciously, reminding himself, don't forget to ask Gongsun about the details of the case when you go home.

  When he was distracted, he listened to Zhao Jue's speech, seeming to be chatting, "Have you ever thought about why the Bai family is immune to hypnosis and suggestion?"
  Zhan Zhao raised his legs. This is indeed a question he often thinks about. "In fact, there is only The two people are truly completely immune, so far only Xiao Bai and Bai Ye. I have not tried Uncle Bai, but Bai Chi and Big Brother are not immune." After
  talking, Zhan Zhao concluded and threw out his usual theory, "Because Are you close to the lineage of beasts?"
  Bai Yutang was helpless, he was right next to him, OK...

  Zhao Jue shook his fingers gently, "Rather than close to animals, it is better to approach plants. What do you think?"
  "Plants?" It was the first time Zhan Zhao heard of this theory, knuckles tapping his chin gently, thinking about his mind.

  "In fact, the cruelest or most cruel thing in the world is not animals. The destructive power of flesh and blood is limited, and the real ferociousness is plants." Zhao Jue said, "Hide your purpose and start layout from the root system. Then it takes a lot of time to finally achieve his goal." Zhao Jue reached out and took out his mobile phone to show Zhan Zhao the background picture of his mobile phone.
  Zhan Zhao took it and saw a picture of two entangled trees, one thick but dead, and the dead wood surrounded by a green vine, lush and full of vitality. I don't know if it was the camera angle or the light. Zhan Zhao felt that the vine seemed to be an octopus, wrapping the dead tree tightly, and the thin rattan claws were embedded in the trunk of the dead tree. As Zhao Jue said-cruel! For the first time in his life, Zhan Zhao gave such an evaluation of plants.

  Zhan Zhao frowned and looked at Zhao Jue.
  Zhao Jue said excitedly, "As long as you are cruel by nature, whether it is plants or animals, you will definitely come out to hunt... If there is no movement for a long time, it is definitely not a change of nature, but a layout."

  Zhan Zhao raised his eyebrows slightly . "You mean, G-
  One direct sales disappeared is in the layout, this time it accidentally broke the plan and exposed the whereabouts?" "What happened?" Bai Yutang asked, "Why did you take the risk to tell Song Tianjie the windmill method to treat Liu? Jin?"
  "Smart people do stupid things for one reason." Zhao Jue asked Zhan Zhao, "What do you think?"
  Zhan Zhao thought for a while, "Interest?"
  Zhao Jue smiled, "He must have found something. It's very interesting, so I can't help it."

  "Is it referring to Liu Jin's case?" Zhan Zhao asked.
  Zhao Jue waved his hand, "Look at him Liu Jin and Liu Yin, as long as you follow this case, you should be able to find him."
  "After you find G, what are you going to do?" Zhan Zhao was curious.
  Zhao Jue blinked and asked, "What if you catch the Velociraptor?"
  Zhan Zhao is confused.
  Zhao Jue patted him on the head, "Of course it would kill it to avoid future troubles. Would you like to raise it?" After
  that, Zhao Jue reminded Zhan Zhao, "Send a text to your father and say that you have found G."
  Zhan Zhaozhao did. , As soon as the text message was sent, I received a call from Zhan Qitian, only to tell Zhan Zhao-take Zhao Jue to SCI and meet there!

  Compared with Zhan Zhao's car, the atmosphere in the car is more relaxed, Bai Ye's car has a weird atmosphere.
  Zhao Hu and Ma Han sat in the back seat, and Bai Ye drove the car, silent in the car.

  As Zhao Hu observed Bai Ye's habitual movements while driving, he felt even more weird--Bai Ye's every move and move maintained an amazing consistency with Bai Yutang, and even more strangely they looked so alike. Had it not been for Bai Ye to be a lot older, and the two had different temperaments, Zhao Hu would really feel hell.

  Zhao Hu glanced at Ma Han, and as expected, he closed his eyes and rested.
  At this moment, Mahan's cell phone rang suddenly.
  Ma Han took out his cell phone and saw that it was an undisplayed number. He was a little confused, and answered, "Hello?"
  ... There
  were two short laughs on the other end of the phone, and a long-lost voice rang, "Good coat, girlfriend picked Right?"

  Ma Han was taken aback, and suddenly looked back outside the car.
  At the same time, there was a roar of the motor of a sports car next to it.
  Seeing a black high-end sports car wiping Bai Ye's car overtook it.

  There was only one person in the car, and he waved his hand at Mahan and the others.
  Bai Ye was slightly surprised, "Eleven."

  Zhao Hu opened his mouth wide and grabbed Mahan.
  Mahan took the phone and asked, "Why are you here?"
  "Tsk." Eleven was obviously not satisfied with Mahan's greeting, "It should be said that it has been a long time since I missed something very much."
  Mahan rolled his eyes.
  Zhao Hu leaned over to listen to gossip with his mobile phone.

  "I heard you found the big fish?" Eleven asked with a smile.
  Ma Han frowned, "Your message seems to have passed through the head."
  "Hehe." Eleven still said with a smile, "I will find you again when I have time." After speaking, hung up the phone, and the sports car left.

  Zhao Hu grabbed the co-pilot and said to Bai Ye, "Will you chase?"
  Bai Ye was a little funny, "Why are you chasing? I don't like his model."
  Zhao Hu's mouth twitched, damn ! Bai Ye still has a sense of humor! Ma Han called Zhan Zhao.

  In fact, the cars of Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao were in front of Zhao Hu and others. Just now, when Eleven overtook the car, they said hello to Bai Yutang.
  What a nice look in Bai Yutang's eyes, he saw it at a glance.
  Zhao Jue saw it too, and sighed, "G really offends a lot of people."

  Zhan Zhao was puzzled, "He came for G too?"
  "Well...it should be more than him." Zhao Jue laughed.
  Bai Yutang frowned, "What did you do?"
  Zhao Jue shook his cell phone, "Actually, I just wanted to send a text message to the little brunette saying that I found G. It was in S city. I didn't expect to press a group message."
  Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang looked at each other.

  Zhan Zhao took Zhao Jue's phone to check his address book, and then dumbfounded, Zhao Jue's address book had various numbers, symbols and codes.
  "Who are these people?" Zhan Zhao asked.
  Zhao Jue touched his chin and uttered two words very happily, "Bad guy." As he spoke

  , the sky flashed and there was a loud noise, and the sound of thunder seemed to burst the sky, followed by heavy rain.