002. [Case I] Witnesses, ch.2 - Windmill

The rain gradually subsided, leaving strong winds.
  Bai Yutang's car quickly drove off the highway and slowed down in front of the botanical garden.
  Zhan Zhao leaned the car window to look at the gate of the botanical garden in the distance... The botanical garden is not a place for tourists on weekdays, and the trees and foliage are too lush, on the whole it is a relatively quiet, even gloomy place.

  Zhan Zhao suddenly asked, "Do you still remember the case of the Botanical Garden ten years ago?"
  Zhao Hu thought with his face up, "I was still in high school ten years ago."
  Ma Han looked at the botanical garden that was not calm in the wind and rain, "Ten years. What's the previous case?"
  "Ten years ago, it should be when I was in college." Zhan Zhao muttered to himself.
  Zhao Hu and Ma Han looked at each other subconsciously, and then they thought about it in a daze. They almost forgot that Zhan Zhao was a level skipping monster. When ordinary people were in high school, he was in graduate school.

  Bai Yutang has always been with Zhan Zhao, and when he was in school, he was a little puzzled, "How did you come into contact with the murder case at that time? Why didn't I know."
  "No." Zhan Zhao shook his head. Do you remember that summer vacation, I often borrowed Gongsun's study in order to get a paper?"
  Bai Yutang nodded, "Gongsun started to treat the police at that time. He was very busy every day, so I simply used the house key. It's all for you."
  Zhan Zhao nodded.
  Both Zhao Hu and Ma Han were a little curious, and asked Zhan Zhao, "What happened at that time? It has something to do with the case ten years ago?"
  Zhan Zhao thought for a while, and said, "The exact time that day should be eight. On the seventh day of a typhoon, it was rainy and windy."
  Bai Yutang frowned, seemingly not sure if there will be such a day.

  "You were taken to the police station by Uncle Bai that day." Zhan Zhao said, "I was sent by my dad to my grandson's house to find information. When I got home, your dad and you came to pick me up. When we got home The wind was very strong, and a billboard fell down on the road, almost hitting our car."
  Bai Yutang showed a clear look on his face, apparently remembering it, and asked, "What happened that day?"

  Zhan Zhao nodded, "As usual, I started to write the paper after finding the materials in Gongsun's study that day. At about three o'clock, Gongsun came back.
  Everyone was waiting to listen to Zhan Zhao's words.
  "Gongsun didn't come in and talk to me as usual, and didn't make a sound, so that I was a little skeptical. Not a thief. "Zhan Zhao continued, "When I walked outside, I saw Gongsun still wearing a black raincoat, his hair was soaked, and he had a toolbox he would use when he went out for an autopsy. He was sitting in the living room. On a chair, looking straight ahead, in a daze. He didn't even change his shoes, and there was water on the carpet.

  Everyone was a little surprised. When this phenomenon is used on Gongsun, it means two words-abnormal!
  Don't think Gongsun is a forensic doctor, but to a certain extent he is also a bit clean. He is very neat and picky. The biggest taboo in life is to enter the door without changing shoes!
  In Gongsun's view, home is a quiet and free place. You must change your slippers when you enter the house. It is a crime to enter the room directly wearing shoes.

  Bai Yutang also felt that something was wrong, and asked, "Gongsun seems to have been stimulated."
  Zhan Zhao nodded.
  "Ten years ago!" Zhao Hu came up and said, "Gongsun was still young at the time. I guess he was scared of the autopsy?"
  Ma Han suddenly laughed when he heard Zhao Hu's words.
  Zhan Zhao also laughed.
  Zhao Hu was puzzled, and asked Ma Han, "What's so funny?"
  Ma Han said, "If he is afraid of corpses, he can't be a forensic doctor. When Xinxin went to the University of Medicine, he took photos of all kinds of bloody corpses to eat. This is professionalism. . " "

  I do not think the bodies will frighten Kung. "INTERACTIVE turned around, this time the car onto the highway waterfront.
  "The scenery here is great!" Zhao Hu was attracted by the scenery outside the window. "Unfortunately, it is cloudy and windy. It should be cool to go here for cycling or running when the weather is good!"
  Everyone looked out the window. At this time, the sea in the distance was blown by the wind, but as Zhao Hu said, it must be beautiful when the weather is fine.

  "What happened to Gongsun?" Bai Yutang brought the topic back to Gongsun and asked Zhan Zhao.
  Zhan Zhao's superb memory made him seem to have relived the past...

  Seeing Gongsun in a daze, Zhan Zhao was afraid that he would be frightened by going out suddenly, so he knocked on the door frame of the study room lightly.
  With two "Tuk Du" sounds, Gongsun suddenly woke up, and he looked up and saw Zhan Zhao, which seemed very surprised.
  Zhan Zhao leaned on the door frame, looked at Gongsun curiously, and asked, "What's wrong with you? It's like a ghost."
  Gongsun suddenly sighed slightly, and said in an unclear meaning, "Isn't it just a ghost!" "
  ...After

  hearing Zhan Zhao's words , everyone was taken aback.
  Huzi's tune was a bit higher, "Hit a ghost?!"
  Ma Han also felt strange, "Gongsun actually believed this?"
  "After he said this at the time, he didn't say more, and soon he went busy again. "Zhan Zhao said, "The matter was never mentioned afterwards, but later when I looked at the police file that had not been solved yet, I discovered the case that happened that day.

  Zhan Zhao leaned back in his chair and looked at Huanhai. The turbulent sea next to the highway, "The case that day was a woman hanged to death on a longan tree in the botanical garden. "
  " Suicide? Ma Han asked.
  "Gongsun was in charge of the autopsy. "Zhan Zhao said, "His autopsy report clearly stated that it was homicide. "
  I also looked at the photos on the site. The longan tree was quite tall. The branches of the corpse were close to ten meters above the ground. The deceased woman was still wearing a pair of high heels on her feet. Hang on the tree. "Zhan Zhao recalled the case in his memory, "At that time, the police called the ladder of the fire brigade, and Gongsun should have been on the ladder to check the scene. In addition to many details that were artificially hung up, he also found a very strange detail. "

  " What are the details? "Zhao Hu is curious.
  "The knot of the rope that hangs the corpse." Zhan Zhao pulled out a napkin, rolled it into a rope, and continued, "Gongsun took photos of the rope knot from various angles, which I have never seen before. Knotting method."
  Zhan Zhao tied the knot and showed Ma Han and Zhao Hu behind him.
  Ma Han frowned slightly, he had never seen this kind of knotting method either.
  Zhao Hu picked up the knot and said, "This kind of knot is used for marking."

  Zhao Hu said, Zhan Zhao was surprised, "I checked a lot of books but I didn't find this kind of knot. The meaning of..."
  Huzi couldn't laugh or cry, "Of course I can't find it in the book! This is only for thieves and used to count."

  "Count?" Bai Yutang was also puzzled.
  Zhao Hu nodded, "Before the thief starts, he always feels his way, especially where there are guards. For example, three guards at the front door, two at the back door, and one by the window. Just tie this kind of knot in an inconspicuous place. I used to be a guard. When I was undercover, I played with a group of people who were used to stealing, they taught me. But those who use this technique are old people, young people rarely use it. The more modern thieves use invisible ink and wear special glasses. I can't find an article written on the door." Zhao Hu took a few napkins and rubbed the long strips to show everyone how to tie the knot, "This is one, this is two, this is three..."
  Waiting for Zhao. When Hu demonstrated to the knot that Zhan Zhao had just tied, he said, "This number means six."

  "Six..." Zhan Zhao frowned.
  At this time, Bai Yutang stopped the car, everyone looked out the window, and they had reached the residential area on the seashore. Although it is not as luxurious as the villa area on the hillside in the distance, it is definitely a rather high-end area. It's just that it's far from the city, which may not be convenient for young people, but it is definitely suitable for old people to spend their old age.

  "Does Liu Jin live alone?" Bai Yutang asked.
  Zhan Zhao looked at the information, "His wife divorced him when he was diagnosed with one-half deficiency, and he never remarried afterwards and has been living alone."
  At this time, the rain had stopped, and there was still a strong wind. Everyone got out of the car and walked into the community. The wind was blocked by buildings on both sides for more than half. The whole community was spotless, clean and beautiful.
  "What's the housing price here?" Zhao Hu gossip.
  "It was very cheap in the early days, but now it is not particularly expensive. After all, it is too far from the city." Zhan Zhao said, "Liu Jin's financial situation is quite good, in addition to his rich income and sufficient family. In addition, he has two sons. A doctor and a pilot are quite reliable. His divorced wife is a painter, and now the two still keep in touch..." While
  reading the information, Zhan Zhao said with emotion, "Where did Jiang Ping find it? What a mess of materials? It's comparable to gossip magazines!"

  After a few rounds in the garden community, everyone finally arrived in front of Building 7 where Liu Jin lived.
  There are a total of three floors in Building 7, which are all duplexes. Liu Jin lives on the third floor.

  Zhan Zhao and the others raised their faces and found that the balcony of this small building was very large. The balcony on the third floor had no windows. The scene above the balcony made everyone look a little silly.
  I saw a dozen rows of small windmills hung on the ceiling of the balcony on the third floor.
  Zhan Zhao couldn't help but praise the designer who came up with this roof design. The taste is so unique!

  The four-leaf windmills in yellow and blue should be made of plastic paper. They were pierced on a thin line one by one and hung on the roof side by side. They were hung in several rows so that the whole roof was covered... this After a while, the wind was strong, and all the windmills turned, and the view from downstairs was strange.

  "This is quite creative." Zhao Hu said.
  Ma Han frowned, "Will I be dizzy after watching it for a long time?"
  Bai Yutang glanced at it, and felt that watching more might cause "intensive phobia", so he walked over to press the electronic doorbell.
  Zhan Zhao also looked up at the rows of windmills turning fast, thoughtfully.

  After the doorbell rang three times, a voice came, "Who is it?"
  Everyone was taken aback, and the sound was like a little girl's.
  "Hello, we are from the police station. We are looking for Liu Jin." Bai Yutang replied.

  "Oh, grandpa!" The voice of a little girl calling grandpa from the electronic doorbell was quite loud.
  Everyone looked at each other, maybe it was granddaughter.
  After a while, the door was opened with a "click".
  Bai Yutang and the others entered the building, turned around, and saw Zhan Zhao still standing downstairs looking at the roof, and waved to him.
  Zhan Zhao ran in and everyone walked upstairs. Bai Yutang suddenly asked, "The case in the Botanical Garden has not been solved? Are there any other clues?"
  Zhan Zhao shook his head, "The police have no clues."
  "Then why did Gongsun say hell? "Bai Yutang is curious.
  "I really don't know this." Zhan Zhao shook his head. "Ask him after I go back? When I mentioned this in the morning, although he was a little uncomfortable, he was not particularly repulsive."
  Bai Yutang nodded and talked. Everyone has reached the door on the third floor.
  At the same time, the door on the third floor was opened, and a chubby girl who looked seven or eight years old stood at the door, looking up at the crowd.
  In the door, a beautiful big golden retriever ran out with slippers in his mouth, put down his slippers and flicked his tail.
  The little girl stretched out three fingers to the big dog, "I want three pairs, Barry." The
  big golden retriever barked to get his slippers.

  After everyone said hello to the little girl, they entered the room and saw that the interior decoration was warm and colorful.
  Zhan Zhao is analyzing the host's personality through the color blocks in the room. A glass door next to the living room opens and an old man walks out.
  The old man in front of him should be Liu Jin, who looks a little younger than the picture.

  Obviously, Liu Jin was not surprised by the police's visit. He asked his granddaughter to take the big dog to the room to do his homework and greeted Bai Yutang and the others to sit down.

  Zhan Zhao saw that the glass door opened just now leads to the balcony. In addition to some potted plants, there is also a large lounge chair, a small wooden table, and a pot of tea on the table... The old man was probably lying on the lounge chair just now. Drink tea... Then look at the windmill on the roof?

  After everyone sat down, Liu Jin asked, "What do you want to ask? I have already told the police what I should say."
  Bai Yutang looked at Zhan Zhao, and that meant-the package bureau asked you to come and talk to him.

  Zhan Zhao didn't speak, but just stood up, walked to the balcony, took a picture of the windmill with his mobile phone, and then lowered his head to send a text message.
  Everyone looked at each other.
  Liu Jin was also a little puzzled.
  Zhan Zhao walked back unhurriedly, pointed to the windmill on the balcony, and asked, "Is that the one that cured your half deficiency?"
  Liu Jin was taken aback, and Bai Yutang and Zhao Hu Mahan were too. Surprised, relying on windmills?
  Finally, Liu Jin nodded.

  "Who taught you this way?" Zhan Zhao asked.
  "Uh...I am a friend." Liu Jin replied.
  "Your friend is a psychologist?"
  "Yeah." Liu Jin nodded.

  Zhan Zhao took a step forward and said "disrespectful." Then he stared into the old man's eyes.
  Liu Jin sat blankly. Look at Zhan Zhao puzzled.

  After Zhan Zhao finished reading it, he smiled unclearly. He stretched out his hand, handed a pen and notepad, and put them in front of Liu Jin, "Please write down your friend's name and contact information."
  Liu Jin held the pen with a blank expression .

  At this time, Bai Yutang's cell phone rang.
  Bai Yutang saw an unfamiliar number, picked it up in confusion, and heard Bai Ye's helpless voice coming from over there, "What did you show the enchanting evildoer again? He is going crazy to find you now."
  Bai Yu Tang blinked.
  On the other side of the phone, I heard the sound of ping-pong-pong, it seemed that someone was running, and Zhao Jue shouted, "Cat! Wait for me, I'll come right away! Take me to play together!"
  Bai Yu Tang looked at Zhan Zhao.
  Zhan Zhaoyi shrugged.
  Bai Yutang heard Bai Ye ask, "Where are you?"
  Bai Yutang told him the address. Bai Ye sighed, "We will come as soon as possible."

  Bai Yutang hung up the phone and heard a "dingdong"... ...The doorbell rang.
  Bai Yutang raised his eyebrows—not so fast, right?
  Liu Jin put down his pen and looked at Zhan Zhao.
  Zhan Zhao saw that the paper was empty and reminded Liu Jin, "Your friend, we have something to look for with him."
  Liu Jin nodded and pointed to the door, and said, "No need to look, he has already come."