064. [Case III] Dislocation, ch.11 - N

Zhanzhao and Baiyutang went to a special prison and found the "No. 3 Base", and at the same time captured Zhou Chen.
  Zhan Zhao talked all the way to everyone in the car, and finally came to the conclusion that Zhou Chen is Zhou Guang and Zhou Anming, although everyone including Bai Yutang didn't understand it very well and didn't understand why a person is a person. At the same time, it can be two other people, which is not a case of split personality. But now that Zhan Zhao has said that, he naturally has good reasons. When he returns to the SCI and interrogates Zhou Chen, he can study it again.

  Entering the elevator, Bai Yutang saw Zhan Zhao keep his head down, looking at the phone screen.
  Zhan Zhao has been in this state for a long time. The screen of his mobile phone is a satellite positioning monitoring screen. The red dot is moving and stopping. Zhan Zhao will pick it up after a few seconds.
  With a "ding", the elevator door opened.
  Stepping out of the elevator, Bai Yutang wanted to ask Zhan Zhao why he cared about Zhao Jue's whereabouts so much.
  But before he could speak, Zhan Zhao dialed a cell phone number.
  Zhan Zhao drove his hands-free and walked to the office.
  When the phone was connected, it turned out to be Blue Chess, which also surprised Bai Yutang.

  "Blue Chess." Zhan Zhao asked, "You used to team up with G and them to go to Amazon to find the cave & cave with the mummy. Do you remember the specific location?"
  Lan Qi said that he had some documents to record the action. The content, map and coordinates of, all these documents were handed over to the twins before. Because Zhan Zhao asked the twins to help with the 3D holographic projection of the cave.
  Zhan Zhao also remembered that the twins seemed to be looking for "professionals" such as tomb robbers into the jungle. It has been a month or two, so why didn't they follow?
  Zhan Zhao asked Jiang Ping, "Did the twins get a holographic projection?"
  Jiang Ping shook his head, "No, Gongsun asked before, but the twins said it's okay."

  Zhan Zhao called the twins again, and the twins yelled at their mother, saying that they could be pulled down. The map and coordinates are simply wrong. They hired three groups of people, two professional expeditions and a team of tomb robbers, but they went inside. Speaking of the ancient tomb, I didn't find one in the pit. Another expedition member told the snake to bite and almost lost his life.

  Zhan Zhao hung up the phone, thought for a while, and asked Bai Yutang, "Has Zhao Jue interrogated G alone?"
  Bai Yutang frowned, "Should..."
  Captain Bai did want to say "No", but Zhao Jueqian I've been wandering around in the SCI for a while, if he really goes to interrogate G quietly, no one can stop him. Just pick a day when they are all out for work, hypnotize a few guards, go in and out, and then wipe the memory of the police officer, unconsciously.

  Zhan Zhao recalled several points in time before Zhao Jue and Bai Ye left, and asked Jiang Pingcha to monitor them.
  Jiang Ping called out the surveillance, and sure enough, Zhao Jue had gone to see G alone, and two police officers accompanied him, and access was unimpeded. Before leaving, Zhao Jue made a face at the surveillance.

  "It's calculated!" Zhan Zhao was angry and knocked on the table. "That's the purpose of the girl! He was determined to know that the coordinates were fake when he looked at the photos at Lanqi's house. What he was looking for was what he was looking for. That ancient tomb in the jungle, flicker we caught him G, and the witnesses were inherited for a while, and he died!"

  Seeing Zhan Zhao's anger, Bai Yutang was so angry that he went to the outside world and was a little helpless. Can I ask it too? Just ask G?"
  Zhan Zhao grunted and walked out, "I can't ask anymore! He must have wiped out section G!"

  Zhan Zhao ran to the detention room and asked G, Bai Yu Through the surveillance, Tang and the others saw Zhan Zhao going in for a while and coming out to kick the door with anger.

  Bai Yutang asked Jiang Ping, can he take satellite photos based on the positioning on Zhan Zhao's mobile phone?
  Jiang Ping stretched his hands, "Captain, there is a tropical rain forest. You can only see the top of the tree from above."

  ...
  At this time, somewhere in the Amazon jungle.
  Zhao Jue and Bai Ye led Zhang Rui and a team of mercenaries to a small waterfall.
  Bai Ye asked everyone to rest. A few mercenaries squatted by the stream and washed their faces, and asked Eddie, who was still sluggish, how long would he go?
  Eddie looked back at Zhao Jue.

  At this moment, Zhao Jue was sitting on a shiny black rock, smiling with his mobile phone, and muttering to himself, "Get angry...haha!"
  Bai Ye walked over, observing the surrounding environment, and handed over. He gave him a kettle, "Is it almost there?"
  "I just turn around the waterfall." Zhao Jue pressed his cell phone a few times and seemed to send a message.

  Bai Ye touched Zhao Jue's shoulder lightly.
  Zhao Jue looked up, and Bai Ye motioned to him to look away from a young mercenary who was washing his face by the stream.
  Zhao Jue took a look, but didn't say anything. He didn't know if he understood, he just raised his hand and showed Bai Ye his phone.
  Bai Ye lowered his head and saw a red cross appeared on the mobile phone at the location of the No. 3 base.
  Bai Ye was stunned for a moment, a little surprised, "Base No. 3 was destroyed? So fast? Didn't they   accidentally break into it?"
  "Indicating that there was no resistance at all."
Bai Ye frowned, "Did you deliberately sneak into the SCI? In order to get close to I?" "
  Do they know who they've caught & stayed?" Zhao Jue smiled slightly, with some expectation in his eyes, "Little cat and little tiger."

  At this time, several mercenaries in front urged them. Keep going.
  Zhao Jue jumped off the rock and walked straight to the young mercenary whom Bai Ye had just indicated to him.
  The man was holding his hand in his pocket at the moment, and as soon as he raised his head, Zhao Jue put his shoulder on him.
  Zhao Jue put his arm around his shoulder, leaned close to his face, and whispered a few words in his ear.
  The mercenary turned his face to look at Zhao Jue, took his hand out of his pocket, holding a signal transmitter in his hand, it had been pressed, and a red dot was flashing.

  After saying a few words, Zhao Jue reached out and patted him on the shoulder.
  Afterwards, the mercenary lost the signal transmitter, pulled out the looting, turned and walked towards the jungle behind.
  Zhao Jue tilted his head to Eddie who was on the side. Eddie called his subordinates and followed the mercenary to the jungle. After a while, gunfire broke out in the jungle.

  Zhang Rui shivered with fright, Bai Ye pulled him up by the collar, "Let's go." The
  three of them walked around the waterfall, and a tunnel-like cave appeared in front of him.
  Passing through the tunnel, is a small basin, in the middle, there is a huge tree. I don't know what kind of tree it is, it can only be described as huge. A root system exposed from the soil under the tree trunk is as high as one person. It stretches upwards with teeth and claws. The branches and leaves are dense and overwhelming, and each branch is twisted.
  Zhao Jue took out his mobile phone and found out the photos of the clan tree found by Zhan Zhao and the others when they were investigating the hunting clan. They were almost identical.
  Zhao Jue smiled, "found it."
  Bai Ye grabbed Zhang Rui who wanted to slip away, and pushed forward, "Go and open the door!"

  ... In the
  SCI office, Zhan Zhao looked frustrated when he returned to the office. Bai Yutang said that G's memory was erased by Zhao Jue.
  As he was talking, Jiang Ping suddenly said, "Captain, I have received a message."
  Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang leaned over and saw a string of numbers.
  Zhan Zhao thought for a while, took a sticky note and wrote a set of letters and symbols, which was a website.

  When Jiang Ping opened the website, he saw a map with a few yellow marks on it, and "XX Number" was written next to the base. Most of the bases are marked with a red cross on their names. The special prison they went to before was clearly marked with "Base No. 3" and also marked with a red cross.
  "This is the location of all the bases!" Jiang Ping found out the addresses that hadn't been marked with the red cross. "
  Awesome !" Zhan Zhao was also a little surprised. "Zhao Jue actually gave the addresses of all the bases. we?"
  "Is it a pitfall for our compensation?" Seeing that Zhan Zhao seemed to be in a better mood, Bai Yutang patted him, "Don't care about it, Zhou Chen, Zhou Chen."

  Zhan Zhao nodded, and quietly lived with Bai Yutang. One sentence.
  Bai Yutang was taken aback and looked at Zhan Zhao, "Really?"
  Zhan Zhao nodded.
  Bai Yutang became even more puzzled, and followed Zhan Zhao to the interrogation room.
  The rest of the SCI couldn't wait a long time, and all ran to the interrogation room to watch.

  In the interrogation room, Zhou Chen wore restraints, handcuffs and fetters. As an extremely felon who carried several lives, he was naturally subject to the highest level of surveillance.
  However, Zhou Chen looks more like a civilian doing academic research. There are two types of serial murderers, high IQ and high violence. SCI has caught many murderers, and it is the first time I have seen a serial killer with two qualities at the same time.

  Zhan Showa and Bai Yutang walked into the interrogation room.
  The interrogation table was very long. Zhou Chen fixed his hands on the table and his feet on the ground. He raised his head and looked calmly at the two people who walked in.
  Both Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang sat down opposite him.

  Observing Zhou Chen, Bai Yutang had many questions in his mind.
  Zhan Zhao put a document in his hand on the table, raised his head and looked at Zhou Chen for a while, and called him, "N.
  " The SCI people who were "auditing" through the window were a little confused for a while, and couldn't understand Zhan. Did Zhao make a random note, or said "N?"

  Zhou Chen looked at Zhan Zhao with some interest, and seemed to be surprised.
  Bai Yutang is already mentally prepared. The sentence Zhan Zhao said to him just now is, "Zhou Chen is the N that G is looking for!"

  According to previous investigations, N is the misplaced person, and they have been waiting since they caught I. The person. The misplaced person should be aggressive and extremely dangerous. Although Zhou Chen's brutality fits this identity, his life experience seems to be too "simple".
  And according to Zhan Zhao's previous conclusions, the reason why G finds N is because N solves the problem of aging. And N wants to find I because I has the ability to "stealth". But after they caught Lin Hai, they discovered that what he called "stealth" was more similar to a genetic disease. To achieve the effect of "stealth" by constantly changing biological information, it is somewhat opportunistic... What about N? Why is this person called a dangerous rebel by Zhao Jue a juvenile delinquent who has been in jail for thirty years?

  Zhou Chen observed Zhan Zhao for a while, then looked at Bai Yutang for a while, and said, "It seems that I underestimated you."
  Zhan Zhao waved his hand, "Don't come to this set, everything is going according to your plan, right? ? "
  Zhou Chen smiled and asked," I heard your own strength, caught G and I? "
  INTERACTIVE Chan Chao looked, and sure enough, Chan Chao and uncomfortable on, more or less by Zhao Jue head here to help Busy.

  "Where's Zhao Jue?" Zhou Chen asked, "Since he has caught G, he should be able to find K?"
  Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang looked at each other - as expected, Zhao Jue is looking for K!
  "He might run for nothing." Zhou Chen shook his head, "K should be dead."
  "How did he die?" Zhan Zhao asked curiously.
  Zhou Chen smiled, "Like most people, old and dead."
  Zhan Zhao's brains turned quickly, "G should also know that he is dead?"
  Zhou Chen was slightly taken aback.
  "G still spends a lot of time looking for you everywhere... that it doesn't matter whether K is dead or not." Zhan Zhao pointed to Zhou Chen, "Just like you, this is what you call the solution to aging."
  Zhou Chen suddenly Laughing, nodding, "Great! Great!"

  ...
  in the jungle in the distance.
  Zhao Jue and Bai Ye walked into an underground cave under Zhang Rui's lead.
  Open a few doors and there is a small modern laboratory underground.
  Go through a corridor and open the door of a room... a medical cabin is stored inside.
  Zhang Rui pressed a set of codes for the medical cabin, the cabin door opened, and a chill came.
  In the medical cabin, there is also a freezer, in which a dry old man is frozen. This person looked like a dehydrated corpse, too old.

  Zhao Jue couldn't help but "poof", pointed to the freezer, and asked Zhang Rui, "You sold him this refrigerator?"
  Zhang Rui was embarrassed, "This... is the latest technology..."
  Zhao Jue Happy, "Will he be alive after thawing? Or do you cut your wrist and drop a few drops of blood into his mouth?"
  Zhang Rui looked at Zhao Jue speechlessly, "Tell you that K has been dead for several years. "
  Bai Ye sneered, "Your master has been dead for several years, are you still here? Give him a grave?"
  "I'll get something." Zhang Rui just wanted to continue, and Bai Ye suddenly took a step back.
  Zhao Jue noticed that Zhang Rui wiped his sweat.

  Bai Ye asked, "There are still people here?"
  "Uh..." Zhang Rui shook his head, "Are these mercenaries..."
  "No one can come in without you opening the door." Zhao Jue reached out and squeezed Zhang Rui's cheek. , Asked with a smile, "Do you have any pets here?"
  Bai Ye took a step back, and suddenly looked back at the corridor on the right. At the end of the dark corridor, a white figure flashed past.