027. [Case I] Witnesses, ch.27 - Advance

The appearance of G has a strong impact, making Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang caught off guard, but the case still has progress, of course, the progress is only two words "touch."
  What is a touch point? This does not seem to be a standard word, but it is very vivid.

  People with higher IQs usually have more brain supplements. Zhan Zhao is somewhat unable to control his rapidly diverging brain holes, and his brain supplements various possibilities related to "touch points."

  When I returned to the SCI office, I saw a large amount of packaging garbage pushed by the door of the forensic room. It seems that the machine has been installed properly. Gongsun and Ma Xin are excitedly preparing to "test the machine" in the summer.

  After feeling the "weird" atmosphere in the forensic room, Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao decided to quit.
  The two were thinking about what to do next. Whether to interrogate Josh or see the insane reporter first, they heard a "ding" and the elevator door opened.

  Zhan Showa Bai Yutang was taken aback.
  I saw Mia walking out of the elevator while dragging a small suitcase in one hand and a card in the other.

  After getting out of the elevator, Mia looked around and saw Zhan Showa Bai Yutang staring at her in a daze in the corridor, and waved to them.
  Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang looked at each other and walked over quickly.

  Mia handed the card to the two of them.
  Bai Yutang took a look and saw Karin's message on the card saying that she was moving with Eugene and asked them to help take care of Mia for two days. He also wrote about Mia's daily habits and a few details. She didn't like food very much, and she was not allowed to stay up late, and she had to go to bed at half past nine every night.

  Zhan Zhao turned to look at Bai Yutang.
  Bai Yutang is also a little dumbfounded, how can such a big girl be raised? Although he is still a child in character and nature, his family is all men...

  At this moment, Zhao Jue, who had finished observing in the forensic room, strolled out, and Zhan Zhao pointed to Mia at him, "This is your granddaughter. No? Guardian!"
  Zhao Jue squinted, and Mia rushed over, but it was not Zhao Jue who was attacking, but Lisbon.

  Lisbon came out of the toilet. The king of beasts probably just finished his convenience. He was quite comfortable with his tail swinging. A girl leaped up and grabbed his neck and rubbed his mane. Lisbon was quite puzzled, and looked at her with her ears dangling. Girl hanging around her neck.

  ...
  Mia's arrival did not cause any trouble, but directly caused Jiang Ping to accelerate the speed of cracking the code, coupled with the help of Xiao Baichi, soon... those found in the warehouse of Chen Xiaofei's home, about the mask The characters of the "old password" were cracked.

  Zhao Hu and Ma Han walked in from the outside, and saw a half-person-high pile of paper in front of the printer, with various numbers printed densely on it.
  Mia and Bai Chi are quickly scanning these numbers, and writing and drawing on a whiteboard. In the entire SCI, except for Zhan Show and Zhao Jue, everyone is looking at the sky.

  In the end, all passwords were successfully cracked.
  On that white board, twenty mysterious "patterns" appeared.
  These patterns are all spliced ​​by horizontal and vertical lines of the same length and thickness, and are combined according to different rules.

  Everyone looked at the patterns, confused.
  Zhao Hu asked Zhan Zhao, "Why the password after cracking still looks like the code?"
  Zhan Zhao and Zhao Jue stretched out their hands and touched their chin in unison.

  "Have we seen these characters?" Bai Yutang asked suddenly.
  Zhan Zhao blinked.
  Bai Yutang pulled out the archaeological photos brought by Lan Qijia just now, and found a photo of the inside of the "grave" for everyone to see.

  I saw it on a wall. I didn't know who it was. I carved a symbol with a stone.
  This symbol is similar to the symbols on the whiteboard, except that it seems to be carved in stone by humans, so it is a bit skewed and not neat.

  "This doesn't look like an ancient ruin..." Zhao Hu stared at it, "It looks like a tourist engraved on it. It's a bit like'So-and-so here for a visit'."
  As soon as Zhao Hu finished speaking, both Zhan Zhao and Zhao Jue looked back at him.
  Zhao Hu was nervous, "What are you doing...?"
  "Well..." Zhao Jue rubbed his chin and looked at Zhao Hu. "Amoeba has some wisdom occasionally."
  Zhao Hu's mouth twitched--A...Ah Myba protozoa...

  Zhan Show and Zhao Jue studied the photo, "No wonder G will go all the way to South America."
  Zhao Jue asked, "How likely is it that the twins will bring that ancient tomb over?"
  Zhan Looking at Bai Yutang, Bai Yutang was speechless, "That is the cultural heritage of others..."
  Zhao Jue squinted.
  "That's right!" Zhan Zhao suddenly clapped his hands, "3D printing!"
  Everyone was stunned on the spot.
  Zhao Jue raised his eyebrows, "Oh! Good idea! Three-dimensional scanning and holographic projection are also possible, but 3D printing is indeed more handsome!"

  Everyone looked at Bai Yutang silently.
  Bai Yutang sighed, his elder brother probably waved his hand to the twins, and the twins would have to kick over a few more walls to vent their anger. However, there seems to be a great need to investigate this case...
  In addition to Zhao Jue Zhan Zhao, who are eager to investigate the grave, there are all the members of the forensic room who have heard the news.
  Since Gongsun was interested, Bai Jintang naturally asked the twins to do it. The twins were quite imaginative. It was better to do holographic projection than to move back from the tomb. I was used to burning money.

  Zhan Zhao and the others enthusiastically discussed the topic of 3D printers. Bai Yutang snapped his fingers at the group of "scholars" and pointed out the sign at the door. That meant-this is SCI! Investigate the case! Investigate the case!

  Zhan Zhao coughed and said, "Why don't you go and meet that reporter first? What is his name?"
  Luo Tian caught him back. He had already investigated in the publishing house just now and told Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang, "This The reporter's name is Liu Xuetian."
  "Liu Xuetian..." Bai Chi raised his face, "I saw a lot of his articles when I flipped through the previous newspapers."
  "Liu Xuetian was indeed very famous before going crazy . He was a very successful investigative reporter." Luo Tiandao, " He is good at digging into some social issues and criminal cases. He is very upright, and there are many reports that are very sensational."

  Zhan Zhao also remembered, nodded, and said, "There was a sensational case of a famous athlete killing his wife and breaking his body. Isn't he reporting? The investigation was very careful. There was also a case of trafficking. He seemed to have done an undercover investigation to help the police solve the case."
  Luo Tian nodded.
  Bai Chi felt sorry, "How could such a good reporter go crazy?"

  "His colleagues and editor-in-chief of the publishing house are also helpless." Luo Tiandao, "Everyone said that he was too involved in investigating the kidnapping of Josh. , And the point he has been emphasizing is also very strange."
  "What point does he emphasize?" Zhan Zhao was curious.
  "He has been saying,'The ghost is not gone'!" Luo Tian replied.

  Bai Yutang frowned, "Based on his profession, he shouldn't be someone who believes in ghosts and gods, right?"
  Luo Tian shook his head. "He had reported a case of fraudulent money through'psychic' before, and his colleagues all said he was a man. Absolute ghostless gods sneer at everything superstitious."

  "It's hard to imagine such a person would say the words'the ghost is not scattered'." Zhan Zhao looked through the information and grabbed Bai Yutang." Go, see him first and see Josh!"
  "Oh!" Zhao Hu stopped Zhan Zhao, and pointed to the pattern on the whiteboard. "These characters haven't been explained clearly yet!" The
  others nodded.

  Zhan Zhao seemed a little embarrassed.
  "This is the last step." Zhao Jue didn't matter, he said directly, "You won't understand if you solve them all."
  Everyone pursed their lips.
  "And there will be danger!" Bai Yutang answered.
  Everyone was taken aback.

  Zhan Zhao and Zhao Jue also looked at Bai Yutang.
  Jue Zhao frown, INTERACTIVE ask, "What can you see?"
  INTERACTIVE said, "The reason I will pay attention to the tomb as that of graffiti, because the first thing you see when feel very gloomy."
  Said Then, pointing to the twenty patterns on the whiteboard, "It feels as uncomfortable as twenty skulls or cult signs."

  Zhan Zhao picked up the whiteboard eraser and erased all the characters on the whiteboard. Dialogue Yutang said, "Don't think about those patterns."
  Bai Yutang nodded, Zhan Zhao turned his face and poked Mia who was grooming Lisbon, "You too, don't think about those patterns!"
  Mia nodded and poked. He poked his head, and then made a gesture of grabbing things from his ears and throwing them away, signalling-I have forgotten it!

  After only getting along for a few hours, everyone at SCI already likes Mia. Although this girl is dumb and ruined, her personality is exceptionally sunny, like a kid in an amusement park. Everyone couldn't help but have a keen interest in Karin, who was called "daughter" by Zhao Jue. How did that gloomy mysterious woman who collect all kinds of death information destroy a "test product" The most unfortunate child, raised so simple and happy?

  "So parents are really crucial to the growth and character formation of children." Zhan Zhao walked out with Bai Yutang, and said, "Josh is obviously not too normal, but Qiao Yuanxin seems to be normal again, so it is affected. Josh's, it should be his dead mother."
  Bai Yutang nodded, "Liu Xuetian always said that the ghosts are still there, whose ghost is he talking about? Josh's his mother, Josh's, or Qiao Yuanxin's?"
  "This is worthy of scrutiny." Zhan Zhao smiled slightly, "but there are some things that can't be remedied the day after tomorrow. No matter how much love you give a child, he should be bad or bad."

  "What caused it?" Bai Yu Tang wondered, "Inheritance? But there are many murderers' children who are kind-hearted."
  "There have been debates about whether the tendency to violence is inherited, but I don't think violence and hatred can overcome kindness and love." Zhan Zhao shook his head.
  "Why is that?" Bai Yutang was puzzled.
  Zhan Zhao stretched out his hand and gently touched his nose. "There is only one reason that can completely change people, but no one can do anything."
  Bai Yutang looked at Zhan Zhao.
  Chan Chao opened the door between the outdoor ask, gives the answer, "sick!"

  "Disease?" INTERACTIVE asked, "mental disease causes a child to grow up to become the bad guys?"
  "Again loving family, if the child has With an anti-social personality, love can't change him. To treat him with a simpler way of speaking, it's hard to change his nature." Zhan Zhao stretched his hands, "But in fact, what is nature? "The
  two of them discussed this and entered the interrogation room inside.

  Liu Xuetian was sitting at the table, in a daze. He was not a suspect, so naturally he would not be handcuffed.
  Bai Yutang sat down and observed the vicissitudes of life in front of him.

  Liu Xuetian looks a lot older than his actual age, with shaggy beard, wearing outdated clothes, wearing old-style glasses, swollen eyes and obvious dark circles... It looks like he is exhausted, with one hand in his pocket, it seems to be Holding something, the other hand tapped the tabletop gently and regularly.
  Zhan Zhao was also observing Liu Xuetian, but unlike Bai Yutang's observation, he always stared at Liu Xuetian's eyes.

  Outside the SLR glass, everyone from the SCI came to listen, and Zhao Jue also came, glanced at it, and laughed inexplicably, showing a lack of interest.

  Bai Yutang looked at Zhan Zhao-this looks like a lunatic, or else you come?
  Zhan Zhao put down all the materials in his hand, looking a little disappointed, and shook his head to Bai Yutang, "Just ask, he is pretending to be crazy."
  Bai Yutang was taken aback.
  Everyone at the door was also dumbfounded.

  "Pretending to be crazy?" Bai Yutang turned to look at Liu Xuetian, "You have been pretending to be crazy for so many years?"
  Liu Xuetian did not speak at this time, looked at Zhan Zhao, then looked at the SLR glass, and finally turned his face to look at the corner of the wall. webcam.

  "This is not a formal interrogation, it's just an inquiry, so no one videotaped it." Zhan Zhao stood up and asked Liu Xuetian, "You pretended to be crazy to save your life?"
  Finally, Liu Xuetian took off his glasses and said blankly, "I Not to save his life."
  "Family?" Bai Yutang asked.

  Liu Xuetian laughed and said, "I want to smoke a cigarette."
  Bai Yutang frowned slightly. He hates the smell of cigarettes, but according to the information, Liu Xuetian is an old smoker. He should have not smoked for a long time since he was crazy. Bai Yutang was very curious about his feat of pretending to be crazier than craziness, so he beckoned to the outside.

  The door of the interrogation room opened and Mahan came in with a cigarette, an ashtray and a lighter.
  Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao were conscious of second-hand smoke, and asked Liu Xuetian to smoke while talking.

  Liu Xuetian took a breath after smoking a cigarette. Then he coughed and pinched out the cigarette in the ashtray. He smiled bitterly, "I used to think I would never be able to quit, but I didn't expect to smoke in the past few years. Now I smoke. Instead, I'm not used to it!"
  Bai Yutang looked at Zhan Zhao.
  Zhan Zhao raises his eyebrows-Quitting smoking is the same as quitting any kind of addiction. The so-called quitting is staying away. When you get used to staying away from something, you quit.

  "I used to draw four or five packs a day when I was rushing the manuscript." Liu Xuetian laughed, "Perhaps I didn't pretend to be crazy, but now I have died of lung cancer."
  Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang didn't have any intentions to chat with him, and the two asked him straightforwardly. "Why pretend to be crazy?"

  Liu Xuetian was in a daze, was silent for a long time, and said, "I investigated Josh's kidnapping case deeply because I felt that Josh's kidnapping case was suspicious... Unfortunately, I went too far."
  "I worked as an investigative reporter and discovered that there was a secret behind the incident. Shouldn't you be very excited?" Zhan Zhao asked him back.
  Liu Xuetian nodded, "I was really excited at first, but now that I think about it, I still don't know the sky and the earth." He said, his face changed suddenly, and he said seriously, "Josh and his mother are not normal people at all...or exactly In other words, the mother and son are not ordinary people at all!"

  Zhan Zhao was interested, "Oh?"
  "His mother is a monster. I think the case is strange, so I dug into her background." Liu Xuetian said, reaching out to touch After touching his own mouth, Zhan Zhao could see from his series of unconscious actions that he was very nervous at this time and... fearful.
  Liu Xuetian took a deep breath and said, "Josh's kidnapping case was planned by Josh himself."
  Zhan Zhao frowned, "What is his purpose?"
  "He wants to kill his father Qiao Yuanxin!" Liu Xuetian was a little excited," And the bracelet he wants Qiao Yuanxin's hand!"
  Zhan Zhaohe Bai Yutang did indeed learn from previous investigations that in addition to the huge ransom, the kidnappers asked for a bracelet in addition to the huge ransom in the case of Qiao Yuanxin's kidnapping. And that string of convergence should be part of the "skin", that is, part of the "contact".

  "What else do you know?" Zhan Zhao asked.
  "I...cough...cough..." Liu Xuetian suddenly began to cough, as if breathing hard.
  Outside the window, Zhao Jue stretched out his hand to hold the window and watched Liu Xuetian's reaction intently, a little surprised in his eyes.

  Zhanzhao and Baiyutang both stood up.
  Bai Yutang held Liu Xuetian, who was unable to breathe, with his mouth open and his hands clutching his neck.
  Zhan Zhao went to see his eyes.

  In the chaos, Zhanzhaohe Baiyutang smelled the clear smell of almonds in Liu Xuetian's mouth... Cyanide, chemical, poison, and poison? !
  Liu Xuetian struggled fiercely. In despair, he put his hand into his clothes pocket, and after groping out something, he stuffed it into Zhan Zhao's hand, staring at the ceiling with his eyes tightly...
  Waiting for Gongsun and Ma Xin to take the first aid kit and rush in. In the interrogation room, Liu Xuetian had died.

  Gongsun inspected the corpse and looked at Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao regretfully, "Cyanide & Chemical & Poison & Poison."
  Bai Yutang stood in the same place and felt that the door was evil-how could it be cyanide, Poison & Poison & Poison? They are all in a closed space. Did Liu Xuetian eat anything during this process?
  Thinking of this, everyone subconsciously went to see the things Liu Xuetian had just touched...cigarettes, ashtrays and lighters.

  Afterwards, everyone looked at Mahan.
  Ma Han also found it inexplicable, "I usually smoke cigarettes. The ashtray and lighter are all from the SCI office..."

  Zhan Zhao suddenly stretched out his hand and opened it to Gongsun. "Check this and see. Is there any poison on it?"
  Gongsun and the others saw Zhan Zhao's hand, a triangle-shaped object made of yellow paper, which looked like some kind of amulet, with cinnabar patterns painted on it.

  "This..." Ma Xin ran to get a bag of evidence. Inside it was a charm that Luo Tian found under the flowerpot in Qiao Yuan's new house.
  Put two things together and compare them.
  Gongsun came to the conclusion from the perspective of scientific discernment, "It was done by one person!" After

  letting the forensic science staff do the appraisal, it turned out...this charm and Liu Xuetian's hands all have cyanide and chemical substances, and it is continuous. On his hand, cigarettes and lighters.
  Under Gongsun's supervision, Zhan Zhao washed his hands and everyone said nothing. First, it was regretful that Liu Xuetian died under their noses. Secondly... everyone thought of the kidnapping case that had always appeared in Josh. The key figure among them-Hou Tianshi.
  It seems that only him, and the yellow paper charm amulet, can have some relationship with the car.

  Zhan Zhao sighed. Liu Xuetian should have found out a lot of secrets, so when he was murdered, he would reach out and wipe his mouth when he was nervous, and then lick his lips... In addition to the cigarette just now, his hand is poisonous, he will undoubtedly die. . It's just that everyone is strange...Why would he have such a charm? According to Cyanide&Chemical&
  In addition... Is Liu Xuetian caught deliberately? It's also a questionable question, but it's a pity...All clues were hidden with his death.

  Just when everyone was hit and dejected, the elevator door opened and Zhang Yu, the god stick, walked out.
  Zhang Yu held a mobile phone in his hand, helpless, "Although the police-civilian cooperation is an obligation, it is not good for you to forcibly call me from the crematorium when I am doing funerals." Before
  he could finish complaining, Gongsun Show him the charm and amulet, and asked, "Do you know?"

  Zhang Yu stared at the two things for about three seconds, nodded, "I know."
  Everyone raised their heads "Shuh".
  Zhang Yu looked blank, "Amulet and charm..."
  Everyone was discouraged.

  Zhang Yu spoke first, "I probably know who did it."
  Everyone ignited the fire of hope again and looked at Zhang Yu.
  "Do you know where to find someone who makes spells?" Bai Yutang asked.
  Zhan Zhao was also excited, "Hurry up! Maybe you run!"

  "Run?" Zhang Yu smiled and shook his head, "He wants to run and you have to agree to it. Then he is in jail right now."