118. [Case V] On-Screen, ch.14 - Unknown Wounds

The direction of this case stumped Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao, because they didn't understand the game at all.

Since they don't understand it, they can't comment much. The two decided to hand over the job to Jiang Ping, and they will investigate the others first.

After this inquiry, both of them believed that Tang Xing definitely knew some important clues, mostly because of his relationship with Jin He.

But why kill Jin He and intimidate Tang Xing?

And if you really want him to shut up and say nothing, there are many ways to intimidate him, why use this character's voice to make calls? Among the many methods of intimidation, this one is actually the most playful. Not only is it easy to be recorded, but it also acts as a reminder... It's like reminding everyone that this case is related to the game in the new world.

Was it accidental, or was it carefully planned?

Zhan Zhao felt that this case was definitely not as simple as it seemed on the surface, and at the same time, he could not trust Tang Xing 100%.

Tang Xing's explanation of his behavior can only be regarded as an explanation - it can be reluctantly correct, but it seems that it is not enough to be 100% convinced.

Also, what does Tang Xing know?

This point, Tang Xing himself does not understand.

The threatening voice on the phone asked him to shut up twice, but what would he say if he didn't shut up? He didn't know any particularly important clues.

If Jin He has a handle on Wang Meiyun, Tang Xing does not, he just has some gossip.

But the biggest thing he has in common with Jin He is the game "New World", and this game is indeed the key to this case. Did Tang Xing know some key information, but he didn't notice it?

Zhan Zhao stared at Tang Xing, not knowing how to "handle" him for a while.

Let him go back, this kid may be dead on the street just like Jin He one day. Don't let him go back, where is such a big living person? It is also quite troublesome to arrange for someone to protect him...

After thinking about it, Zhan Zhao had an idea.

When Bai Yutang saw Zhan Zhao suddenly clapping his hands, he said, "That's right!"

Tang Xing also raised his head and looked over.

Zhan Zhao asked him, "Do you want to go to the Bai family?"

Tang Xing nodded.

Bai Yutang looked at Zhan Zhao—Mao'er, we can't control this matter.

"Do you want to go back to the Dong family?" Zhan Zhao then asked.

Tang Xing shook his head like a rattle. He was quite afraid of Wang Meiyun. "Unless the company is not under Wang Meiyun's control, I would rather not act and do other things."

Bai Yutang was a little puzzled, "Why are you so afraid of Wang Meiyun?"

Tang Xing frowned, hesitated for a while, and said, "Feel!"

"Feel?" Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang asked together.

Tang Xing nodded, "Yeah! Although everyone says she's stupid or something, I always think she's a little scary."

Bai Yutang looks at Zhan Zhao - what is this? Intuitive?

Zhan Zhao thought for a while, then nodded - maybe, if yours is the intuition of a beast, then he is probably the intuition of a small animal.